by TheLoneWanderer Today at 9:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 9:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 7:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 3:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mina and Mina aftermath.

2 posters

Page 9 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Go down

Mina and Mina aftermath. - Page 9 Empty Re: Mina and Mina aftermath.

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:36 am

vice looked at her blushing as she listened to her lover but she smiled sleepily nodding as she held on to her hand "of course you can stay. If you want you don't have to leave love you can just stay here with me but its what you want." Her eyes were starting to flutter shut her breathing starting to even out. "I'm not going to have any bad dreams as long as I am with you Mina so just watch me while I sleep." She was quickly asleep cradled to her lover who she hoped would be there when she woke up.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:55 am

Vice softly closed her eyes and dropped off like a stone. "Too tuckered out to put on clothes," she observed, using her free hand to gather up an acceptable handful of blankets.

As she tuned back to Vice, her normal color starting to return to her normal tone, Mina bit her lip at her dozing fellow Mina. She looked down at her tiny lover and nearly shuddered, but managed to stop herself lest she disturbed her slumber. "Damn, she's even cute when she sleeps... she's fucking impossible..." she squealed in disbelieving glee.

"First real day on the job," she sighed distantly. "Can't say I can complain." She gave Vice one last, admiring look over before pulling the covers over them both. Mina only considered getting clothes or borrowing pajamas for a second, then curled her naked body up against Vice.

With the utmost care, Mina shimmied Vice over a few inches, getting her off of the still-moist stain on the sheets. "Don't want you getting a cold..."

She spent some unclear amount of time just watching Vice breathing slowly in her arms. At last, she leaned in close and let her lips softly caress her ear as she spoke.

"I'll be here when you wake up," she whispered softly, kissing her cheek. "I promise." And clutching her gently like a teddy bear, Mina slept for what she hoped would be first of many, many times to come against Mina Vice's bare body.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:14 am

Mina would wake up the next morning later bare naked against Mina's also very naked body she then realized that Mina had laid with her all night. She giggled smiling happily she would lay there until her lover got up wondering what she had dreamed about all her dreams had been happy ones not a single one was bad or at least the ones she could remember. "Thank you love" she said letting out a happy sigh nuzzling her neck.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:35 am

Mina snorted a bit, licking drool lazily from her lips as she snuggled up against Vice, resting her cheek against her breast. Mina gradually blinked awake. "Eep!" she squeaked in embarrassment, shooting upright in a panic. She looked around rapidly before calming down to a degree that Mina might call normal.

"No coffee for me, thanks!" she hooted. "Face full of tits is fine for me." More or less awake now, she blinked and smiled shyly at Vice. This shyness did not, apparently, involve covering her body in the least.

"Sorry 'bout that. You uh... you sleep good?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:43 am

"I slept perfectly love glad to see that you were sleeping so well to I didn't mean to wake you up" she said giggling a cherry red covering her face. She then looked at her lover with a giggle she was so sticky and sweaty probably like she was "well if your awake enough we should get a bath. I'm afraid my showers broke so if you don't mind using the tub to clean up."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:52 am

Mina smiled wide, stretching her arms and legs out (a particularly fascinating sight to see when done by a naked gymnast).

"That sounds great. So long as it'll hold two," she added with a giggle and a quick smooch on the nose.

She'll take hold of Vice's hand and eagerly guide her towards the bathroom as best she can without having located it yet... Mina seemed to be at near full steam already.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:00 am

Vice giggled as she got guided to her own bathroom which she gave a slight nudge to Mina so she would find it with ease. Mina's shower wasn't really that big with a walk in shower a modest sink and cabinet above it to hold all her things. Her bathtub on the other hand was big enough to easily hold two. It wasn't really that fancy or even that expensive but it was perfect for her.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:12 am

Mina's eyes brightened significantly at the sight. "It's huuuuge!" she gushed. "That is so awesome! Its like an indoor pool! You have the BEST place in the world for hookups, you know that!?"

Mina immediately stepped into the tub and squatted down, fiddling with the handles with mixed success, yelping and jumping back as cold water came from the spigot and down her legs.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:14 am

Vice giggled looking at her lover shaking her head with a sigh before she came over turning the nobs quickly getting the water to a warm temperature though not scalding. She looked at her wet legs smiling "well maybe this will be better" she said before climbing in the tube with her lover as the water began filling up the tub.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:32 am

Mina's eyes watched Vice as she slid her bare body into the tub. "M-much better," she said, admiring her small but shapely frame. The water filled up rather quickly, soon covering Mina's hips with warmth. She sighed in satisfaction as it reheated her skin.

She ran her legs through the still-climbing water, and despite some very acceptable legroom (estimating about 10 feet long, maybe 3 wide?), she'd reach her feet down to playfully footsie at Vice.

"This is so nice... we had a big tub in my old house. Reminds me of when mommy and I would take baths together when I was little."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next