Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mina and Mina aftermath.

2 posters

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Go down

Mina and Mina aftermath. - Page 8 Empty Re: Mina and Mina aftermath.

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:13 pm

Vice was already shaking her sex throbbing as her juices were already starting to leak out Mina obviously knew how to use her dirty talk and her tongue to full effect which would eventually leave Vice a quivering mass after she orgasmed. She wrapped her lips back around her lovers sex her tongue tracing circles around it before finally entering in to her. She was just ravishing Mina's insides this time going all out with her tongue lashing while she alternated between sucking and blowing on her sex.

"O yes Mina more, more god your perfect at this like everything else you do I want you to taste every little thing I have. though you'll give it all up before you taste my sweet nector." Though she was already shaking more her sex was on fire as her body was starting to squirm just from this second tongue lashing.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:23 pm

Mina used her fingers to pry Vice's pussy lips gently apart, quickly but briefly tapping at her clit like a kitten drinking milk. She then lowered her entire mouth down to it, slurping up her moisture while using her nose to prod at her love button. When she felt Mina approach her thighs for her turn, Oates planted a quick kiss to her upper pussy lips before parting.

Mina purred encouragingly. "Mmm, you're so lucky to have a pussy as tasty as mine. Not like those rough girls in the ring, huh? This is the best..." Mina cut off her verbal assault in mid-sentence as Vice blew on her sex, a thoroughly new and far from unpleasant first experience. She swallowed and made herself go on. "The best cum you could ask for, so dig in. You know you're so good you'll make me burst any second now..." It was a slight exaggeration, but she was intensely aroused by the whole ordeal nonetheless. Her clit was distinctly growing harder, let alone her rock hard nipples.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:58 pm

Mina planted her mouth back on her lovers sex letting her tongue trail up her slit to her clit which she rubbed with her tongue. She then began to blow in to the girls sex again thouggh alternating by sucking also while her tongue worked its way inside of her eating at her hungrily. her fingers running along the seide of her sex teasinly dipping into it while she worked her with her tongue.

"O god Mina your cum is the best I've ever had but mine is by far the best you will ever had so don't dissapoint me by not getting any." She was holding on to her lover by this point her little body shaking as he rarousal had just gone through the roof. "O I think I'll cum any second for you your just so good its hard to keep myself contained while you work inside me like that."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:33 am

"Ohhhh join the club," Mina whimpered, gyrating her hips in the air to bump in front of Vice's face, desperate for more stimulation. "I feel like I'm gonna die if you don't eat me right now," she begged. "Please... just return the favor."

Unable to contain herself, she grabbed onto Vice's ass cheeks and pulled herself deep inside her, haertily embracing her womanhood. She puckered her lips around Vice's clitoris, suckling it between her lips and letting her tongue take long, steady strokes up and down her pussy. She postively slobbered as warm drool escaped her lips and making Vice's soaked pussy a touch wetter.

Mina will knead Vice's ass cheeks like dough, and gently brush her thumb against her rear hole. She'll caress the opening softly, intending to stimulate her further but ready to pull back at a moment's notice should Vice show any signs of discomfort.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:45 am

Vice instantly agreed she began eating her lover out with even more vigor not wanting her to be left out of any of the pleasure. She first attacked her clitoris sucking on it and licking at it while her fingers worked her lovers sex moving in and out slowly. Though she quickly switched her tongue licking in to her warm deep folds tasting all the savory juices. Like her lover also she was practically drooling making her sex a little wetter.

Vice's body was shuddering as she began to buck her sex in to Mina's waiting tongue as she felt her sensitive clit being subjected to her ever loving mouth. "O god" she cried as the stimulation kept up with her fingers rubbing her hole which was anything but uncomfortable. "I'm going to cum" she cried out as her body began to buck more almost at her orgasm.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:55 am

"Mmmhmmm!" Mina squealed, hurried and excited, from between her thighs, unwilling to part her mouth with the bucking, soaking sex, and perhaps too far gone in her own lust to be able to express herself properly anyway. One hand dug her nails into Vice's cheeks, holding Vice in place so that she could maintain that explosively erotic moment. Her other hand smoothly slid between her asshole and lower sex, alternately adding stimulation to both.

Mina's wetness lubed Vice's welcome fingers, her clitoris swelling to its maximum capacity. Vice's soft, perfect lips sucked and licked it all over, Mina thrusting to brush it against her lips with sudden haste. "AH! MINAAAAA PLEAAAAAAASE YESSSSS!" she urged a split second before her nether dam burst once again.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:59 am

Mina continued licking her lover with as much vigor as she could her tongue working her as quickly as she could trying to get her to burst because she was already there. She let out a very loud cry of pleasure as her body bucked harder then any other time. Her dam burst releasing her honey all over her lovers face while she shuddered in euphoric bliss "O GOD MINA!!!!!" she cried as her body went limp after the orgasm.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:08 am

Mina let out a loud wail as Vice broke though her defenses, her cum spilling out onto Vice's lips. This turned out to time perfectly, as her sudden jolt of her lips stimulated Vice into her own orgasm. Her wail became a gurgle as her cum spilled past her shocked lips, spilling all over her face. Mina gulped it down and gasped in ecstasy, adoring the feeling of Vice's juices pouring over her as she plunged back into her pussy, lapping up every drop she could find inside. Her pussy thrusted rapidly the whole time, riding out her orgasm as her own juices and Vice's tongue filled her hole.

Once she'd cleaned her plate and Vice was finished with her southern reaches, she will move to turn up to lie with her face by the exhausted Mina Vice's face. "Oh god how I love you..." she squeaked, her face aglow with wonder, admiration, and ecstasy.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:16 am

Vice had got coated with Mina's juices her eyes widened in amazement as her lover gushed on to her which made her giggle happily. She cleaned herself of again gorging on her honey which was the best taste in the world at this very moment being squeaky clean when her lover got back up to her face. "I love you to" she said blushing a tomato red though she was glowing just like Mina. She was also very exhausted her head snuggling up to Mina's neck "I'm so tired love I think I just need to sleep for a couple of hours."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:30 am

Mina cradled her exhausted lover against her with one arm, the other gently holding her hand.

"That's fine, angel," she said, stroking the stay hairs from Vice's face dotingly. She yawned widely and loudly, but she shrugged. "I got a little more left in me, but I um... well, you wouldn't mind if it held you while you slept, would you. It's just that I'm already here, and I really don't want to just leave after all we've been through today. And it's gonna sound pretty silly, but I was hoping I could watch you sleep for a bit."

Her skin, normally a peachy white but now a rosy red, blushed once more. "I just think you're so lovely that... it seems to be like I couldn't possibly have any bad dreams if you were the last thing I saw when I went to sleep..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next