by NobuharuKinjo Today at 11:47 am

» Avalanche 2023: Alizeh Midori vs Gabbie Minato
by NobuharuKinjo Today at 11:46 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Mina and Mina aftermath.

2 posters

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Go down

Mina and Mina aftermath. - Page 5 Empty Re: Mina and Mina aftermath.

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:34 am

Vice's eyes widened as Mina finally got to what she really wanted say she felt tears coming out of her eyes now she was so happy and overwhelmed she didn't know what to do. Mina looked over at her, her eyes a little red from the tears rolling down her face though they were all happy tears. "I get you" she said smiling a big smile "I think I would like to stay in you forever" she said using the words of her lover. Her face was a deep shade of red just as bad as Mina but she was all smiles at this moment. It was odd though as she had just met the girl who had destroyed her during the match and had bitten her. Yet here she was feeling like the happiest girl in the world. She didn't know what to say just waiting for Mina to say or do something as she was to choked up with emotions.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:43 am

Mina bit her lip, seemingly to contain what could have been the biggest smile she'd ever done. "Don't you get going, you dummy," she sniffled, tears welling up in her eyes as well.

She'd never felt so close to someone else. Physically of course, but here she was, in the wrestler's bed moments after a random spar and with her cum between her legs.

"C'mere, sweety," she whispered, pulling Mina as close to her as physically possible. She squeezed her tightly, letting her tears rub off on her skin along with any other bodily fluids she had to offer. It was funny, the way her slender body snuggled up against hers. They just seemed to fit together like puzzle pieces. Mina slid a leg gently between Vice's thighs, rubbing her back with one hand and stroking her hair soothingly with her other.

"It's ok," she cooed. "Take your time. I'll be here as long as you need me." She had to giggle as she wiped her tears with her wrist. "And whenever you're ready for round two, of course."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:50 am

Mina giggled as she was pulled closer to her lover her body fitting perfectly in to Mina's it was the most amazing than how right it felt being snuggled so close to her. vice buried her head in to Mina's neck while she stroked her tears continuing to come out no matter how hard she tried to stop them she was just to happy at this point. "Thank you Mina" she whispered she smiled kissing her cheek glad that she was being patient with her as she finally stopped crying wiping the rest of her tears off on Mina's neck. "I think I'm ready for round two now" she giggled whispering in to Mina's ear "as long as you are the assertive one."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:58 am

Mina let out a sensual growl, grinning mischievously at her. "I drop a bomb like that and you're already bouncing back for more nookie!" she teased. "Did I find me a catch or what?"

She sent her hands darting over Mina's sides, tickling her ribs and tummy playfully as she rolled back on top of the other girl to pin her down in her giggly grip.

She waited for the perfect opportunity to lunge in and peck Mina on the lips, then repeated in a slightly longer kiss. She then wrapped both her lips around Vice's bottom lip, tugging at it gently while looking up at her with a coy expression as her lips started to move down to her cheeks and neck, finally stopping to suckle heavily at the side of her neck.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:03 am

Vice giggled happily "yea you did though I think I can say the same thing as you were the one who suggested it after you dropped that bomb." She laughed as Mina began to tickle her squirming a little bit as she was rolled back on her back still laughing. She quickly found herself enveloped in a sensual kiss one which she savored as long as she could moaning softly in to her lovers mouth. She bit her lip as she started kissing down to her neck letting out a gasp as she began to suckle on her neck. She closed her eyes letting out a soft moan as she felt her flesh being sucked on which would surely leave a clear hickey.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:12 am

Mina licked, sucked, and nipped at her neck, removing herself from her leech-like applications to observe her bright red mark on Vice's neck. She ran a finger over the wet, tenderized flesh.

She giggled and turned Mina slightly away from her so that she could see her handiwork in a wall mirror. "Teehee. I marked you, see?" Mina pointed out, leaning in against Vice's back in a spooning position. She rested her still-damp crotch against Vice's ass, wrapping her arms around her to squeeze gently at her breasts while pulling herself closer and squishing her breasts into her back.

"That means you're mine, see? Like a brand. So I have free range over this cuddly little body whenever I want, right?" she whispered in her ear, fingertips starting to trace over Vice's nipples.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:18 am

Vice looked at her mark with a blush she had never branded like this but she was glad to have it on her as long as it was Mina's she let out a small giggle. She wiggled a little feeling Mina's damp crotch pressing in to her ass making her ass a little slick from her juices and felt her plump breasts press right in to her back. Mina was getting wet again as her lover started rubbing her breasts making her moan out softly "yea you have free range over my body any time." She blushed as she thought about what it said but it made her smile "I think I like being branded."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:29 am

"Heehee. Like my own little moo cow. Moo moooo!" Mina teased, accompanying the sound affects with a firm squeeze of her chest.

She kissed along Mina's shoulders before kissing her on the back of the neck and down her middle back. She seperated her hands from her chest at last to run down her stomach, tipping Vice onto her back. Mina lied on her stomach, resting her head on Vice's belly and kissing at it, licking softly around her belly button.

She brushed her fingers over her cleanly shaved womanhood, not daring to enter as she glanced up at her lover. "May I milk you, my cute little moo cow?" she chimed childishly.

Should she agree, Mina will then lean up to her head and insist "Now tell me to ravish you..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:36 am

Mina giggled as she was tipped on to her back as her lover kissed her sensitive tummy feeling her tongue near her belly button which got her really giggling. Any other time she might of been offended at being called a moo cow but she was making a lot of exceptions for Mina and that was one of them. She bit her lip as she felt her fingers near her woman-hood getting aroused at the thought of her entering her again. "Yes, please milk your little moo-cow" she said giggling she was enjoying this. She looked at her lover smiling but blushing all at the same time "Ravish me Mina" she said whispering looking her in the eyes.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:50 am

Mina stared back into her eyes adoringly, but didn't bother to speak for once. she took Vice's hand and pulled her into a sitting position by it, slipping behind her to act like a living chair, her chest acting as a pillow for Vice's head as her back lying in her lap. To her own pleasure, Mina found the position allowing her to gently rub her crotch against Vice's soft backside.

Mina leaned down over her, her scarlet locks hanging like a small curtain between them and the light of the room as she passionately kissed Vice in a nearly upside down position, passionate purrs, hums, and smacking sounds coming from her as she invaded her mouth hungrily.

She was far from through, though. Her arms slide down over Vice's, cupping each of her breasts firmly. She game them a strong squeeze every few seconds, running her index and middle fingers around her nipples the whole time to tweak and twist them softly.
Lastly, she slipped her right leg around her waist, angling it so that her toes could rub against her crotch. Her shockingly nimble toes parted her lips gently as she stirred two of her toes about inside Vice's love hole.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next