Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mina and Mina aftermath.

2 posters

Page 18 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next

Go down

Mina and Mina aftermath. - Page 18 Empty Re: Mina and Mina aftermath.

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:19 am

Vice giggled nodding "Yuki!" she yelled out trying on Mina's catch word it flt kind of fun to say it as they walked in to the restaurant. The place was quite tasteful very nice tables with ornate decorations but nothing over the top or really expensive. They were lead to a table for two their waiter coming up taking their order, Mina was getting a lot of looks in her dress everyone seeming to love it. Vice looked at Mina smiling brightly "I know you'll never be those girls" she whispered softly "I also know that your staying at my place tonight" she said again with a giggle.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:56 am

Mina clapped giddily at the prospect. "Yukiiiiii! I get my sexy teddy to myself again!" She clasped Vice's hands together in hers and kissed them. "And that means private time with my sweet moo cow, too, hm?"

When she was done drinking in the sight of her love admiring her right back. Some slow J-pop played faintly overhead. "This is perfect," she sighed, dreamy eyed. "You couldn't ruin this if you tried."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:05 am

Vice blushed as some other people over heard Mina's comments but she smiled nodding "yeah you definately do I think we will have a fun tonight if you keep up that attitude." Vice smiled looking at her dreamy eyed lover "your right nothing could ruin this" she said dreamily staring in to her lovers eyes. It was funny how something like a lunch date could turn in to something so romantic it was perfect. The waiter was walking up with pizza politely waiting for the lovers to unlock hands so he could sit their pizza down. Vice surprisingly had order a large pepperoni pizza despite her small frame and appetite.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:33 am

Mina shrugged as she took a piece. "Eh, maybe they'll think I was talking about stuffed animals," she excused. Mina had already taken a few bites when it hit her. "So what was that about a metabolism again? Cuz I'm pretty sure lunch here is a bigass pie for us two. Even with my dent in that, you expecting leftovers?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:37 am

"Well actually" Vice said poking her fingers together blushing a bright red "maybe its just better if you just find out by what happens." Mina giggled a little bit before she began to eat some of the pizza enjoying every delicious piece she ate. Vice was a small eater to be sure but by the time they were done eating she had put the pizza away completely having ate what Mina couldn't eat. She was blushing a dark red looking down when she finished "I kind of like to eat pizza and sense I don't get it often well I kinda eat a lot."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:05 am

Mina gawked a bit at Vice. "You're like a black hole!" she gasped. "Where's it all go!?" A broad smile came across Mina's face, as it so regularly did.

"That's friggin' amazing!" she squealed. "You're so full of surprises! And pizza, apparently. This is so coooool, yuki!" she raved.
"Oh god, is it wrong that I'm a little turned on?" she managed to keep inside her head.

Mina managed to quiet herself, but an uncontrollable smile was glued to her face. "I'm sorry, it's just such a cute surprise. It felt like I was dating a superhero for a second there."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:16 pm

Vice blushed more at Mina's outburst apparent;y she thought it was cute she had been afraid that she thought she was weird because of that. Vice smiled though giggling a little bit she was glad that Mina apparent;y liked it "hehe well I don't eat pizza that much so you'll only get to see that on occasion." Vice let out a happy sigh looking at Mina "you know only you would enjoy something like that, I guess that's why I love you."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:52 pm

Mina slid a hand into Vice's, hooking their fingers together. "i know what you mean... you like that I'm hyper and silly and well... you feel like you were just custom made for me. Not a flaw on you as far as the eye and the heart can see."

She smiled warmly at her for a bit. If Vice doesn't offer a better option, she'll tug at her hand gently, urging her from her seat. "Come on, let's go for a walk."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:59 am

Vice nodded as she was tugged out of her seat holding on to Mina's hand like she just didn't want to let go of it. "Alright then were are we walking to or do you not have any were specific in mind." She giggled as she looked at her adventurous girlfriend knowing that they could end up walking any were if she let her.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:15 am

Mina took her by both hands as they reached the restaurant exit, turning to smile radiantly face to face. "It's no good to think of everything! That's adventure! That's romance! And I don't care where we end up, just so long as you're right there next to me all the way. Cuz no matter where we'll wind up, it'll be all the more radiant and beautiful because you're there with me."

Mina will smile and await a reaction before taking her arm and running off in a random direction as fast as she can with Vice staying in pace, giggling excitedly.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next