Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mina and Mina aftermath.

2 posters

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

Mina and Mina aftermath. - Page 12 Empty Re: Mina and Mina aftermath.

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:52 am

Mina watched her lover disappear under the water wondering she could possibly be up to when she let out a soft gasp and moan as her tongue entered in to her. She giggled softly as she ran her hand up her tummy which tickled her though it also made her feel good all at the same time. Feeling her hand on her butt she wondered what she might of been up to but as the middle finger slipped in her and began rubbing she moaned loudly. She was bucking now in the water as she suddenly felt how very close she was to cumming. right when she was about to cum she gripped the bathtub letting out a cry of pleasure and stream of her cum under water her body shaking violently.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:12 am

Mina tasted Vice's rewarding gush hit her lips. She slurped and gulped it up quickly, accidentally taking in some bath water as well. A distant part of her brain dismissed it, excusing it since Vice had been soaking in the water and that was just as well. The rest of her went after Vice's cum like she had been lost in the desert without water.

She rose from the water, hand still supporting Vice's ass as she squeezed and removed her probing finger, but she continued to suckle on her fragrant pussy. At last, Mina broke her kiss with Vice's nethers, smiling at her with her soft lips lightly coated with cum. "Outstanding... no, hang on. You're not done yet, gorgeous. I need to try this out or I'll never forgive myself."

Mina takes two fingers and inserts them back into Vice, grazing her overstimulated clitoris again briefly to salvage a sizable smear of her cum. She leaned forward, her breasts resting on Vice's stomach as she spread the cum on Vice's sensitive nipples like a salve or, more accurately, jelly.

"Milk and honey," she giggled as she greedily, eagerly mixed the cum with what milk hadn't been splashed off by her writhing, screaming orgasm. She did so with both nipples before opening her mouth wide and licking and sucking them like tiny ice cream cones.

Mina will lap them up with gusto, only replying when Vice spoke to her. "It's heavenly..." she purrs throatily, not stopping until her nipples are lapped clean.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:17 am

Mina let out a little yelp as she was lifted out of the water with Mina still supporting her and licking her nether regions she blushed wondering if Mina thought she really tasted that good. SA Mina broke the kiss with her nether region she was about to say something but got cut off with Mina telling her she wasn't done yet and wondered what else her lover could possibly have in store for her now. Watching her cum get mixed with her milk she blushed a bright red looking at her lover it apparently must be good if she was mixing it as. As she began lapping her nipples greedily she moaned "is it good..." with her response she closed her eyes waiting for her to finish her 'meal.'

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:24 am

"Yukiiiiiiii," Mina sighed, cuddling up against Vice's should and nestling in like a kitten. She had a proud glow to her, beaming from ear to ear without even cumming herself. She batted her eyes at the winded, purple-haired girl.

"I... I'm sorry. I think you were going to say something," she said, a bit embarrassed by her rather savage lust. She didn't regret it, of course, but still a bit embarrassing.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:30 am

Mina shook her head as Mina cuddled up against her that one orgasm had really taken a lot out of her though it didn't help there had been so much leading up to it. "Don't worry about it you kind of said it all for both of us to be honest my god Mina that was an orgasm you put me through." She blushed a little bit chuckling though as she looked at Mina who was glowing with pride "I'm glad you enjoyed doing it."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:52 am

"Well then you better let me do that a lot if you wanna keep me happy, And I wouldn't mind a little attention myself, sometimes, ya know," she chimed, licking her lips. "Like how you just made me breakfast here, kinda."

Mina shared a giggle with her lover, shifting the tub water between them as she draped her arms around her neck and held her tightly, quiet for a moment.

"...I do love you you know. And I really meant what I said back then... I DO want you. Like, really want you. And I know I can rush things, but I feel like I'm... I'm truly in love with you..."

Mina sniffled a bit and tears came down her cheeks, making their way down to Vice's soft skin. "I just... I'm silly and a knucklehead and just this once I don't wanna screw something up!" She looked up through her tears at Mina's face.

"I really like it here. In this league and in your place and in your arms. I wanna stay here! I wanna wrestle and I wanna be with you and I don't care what else happens to me! I want us to train and to fight all day and come back home and hold eachother in something besides a chokehold... you know?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:03 am

Vice looked at Mina in shock as she began talking listening to her love as she began pouring out to her things that Vice's heart flutter with an ever growing sense of love. As she finished she found herself fumbling for the word sto say to respond she was so overwhelmed buy this. She looked at her lover tears now coming out of her eyes "I love you Mina I really do I think you are the one of my life. I just want to spend every waking moment with you and spend every night asleep in your arms. You couldn't screw this up because I honestly wouldn't notice if you did something silly because I'm just that much in love with you. I want to fight all day and come on just to have you hold me and me hold you. I want us to have intimate moments when were not to busy fighting or training. I....I love you Mina!" She was crying now unable to keep herself composed any longer.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:18 am

"I love you too," Mina blurted, though she was choked up from her outburst. It came out as a rasped, heartfelt whisper,The water splashed around them as Mina held Vice as close and as tightly as she could. She hugged her with all the might in her tired little muscles, then pulled her head back the inch she needed to fuse her lips with Mina's.

Mina's heart races, and she swears she feels a tiny click. It comes from inside her head and from her lover. "I think I finally fit somewhere," Mina sniffled, forming a small smile against Vice's lips.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:38 pm

Vice smiled looking at her love "you do fit some were and I think I do to" she pecked her on the lips as her tears started going on to their lips. She sniffled wrapping her arms around Mina who was already holding her tightly "so is it safe to say that your my girlfriend or what."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:06 am

Mina giggled and settled herself in her arms, soaking in the still warm waters (though perhaps not the most cleansing bath water).

"You can call me worse than that. But... yes. I'd love it if you said that." She gave Mina puppy dog eyes. "Did you have any plans for today? I don't think I have any matches today (I should really find out how to check...)."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next