Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Mina and Mina aftermath.

2 posters

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

Mina and Mina aftermath. - Page 16 Empty Re: Mina and Mina aftermath.

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:02 pm

Vice blushed but nodded giggling at the thought of getting to see her try on clothes though she had to admit seeing her in clothes that showed off her body was quite the treat. "Alright lets get going" she said getting up having forgot about the bill though it had already been taken care of without her knowledge. "Well since your the one getting clothes you can just take me to were you want to go to get some."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:34 pm

"Eh. I usually just go to someplace practical. All sports bras and shorts, mostly, ya know? But I might as well spoil both you and me a bit and get something a little nicer."

She dragged Vice off in search of a boutique or any similar clothing store that may pop into view.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:38 pm

Vice giggled as she was dragged off to find a nice clothes store not really sure what Mina was looking for but she was content on being dragged along. "Hehe its going to be hard to imagine you in something other than naked, really revealing or my personal favorite naked." She smiled at Mina winking at her as she actually would like to see Mina in some nicer clothes just to see her dress up a little bit.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:48 pm

Mina bounced up and down and pointed eagerly at a store window.The Pink Petit: women's wear, beauty needs, swimwear, lingerie, etc. Pink dresses of various degrees of cute and sexy coated the mannequins.

"I thought of what looked pretty, then what the opposite of what my usual stuff would be. I like the et-cetera too. Makes it sound dirty."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:54 pm

Vice looked at the store giggling this would definitely be interesting seeing Mina dressed up in pink everything but she wasn't complaining. "Alright then well lets go in I want to see you dress up for me" she took her by the hand pulling her towards the store wondering what it was going to be like in there.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:01 pm

A friendly tingling of bells welcomed the young couple, opening into a store full of everything so feminine it made Mina a bit awkward. She just didn't know what to do.

Things were separated between women's wear of varying degrees of comfort, formality, etc, and sub sections farther in the back for lingerie, swimsuits, underwear, and the more private matters. Friendly clerk girls were about, they and signs alike encouraging the woman wandering to try on whatever they liked.

Mina looked helplessly at Vice and motioned vastly towards it.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:20 pm

Vice giggled looking at all the feminine stuff she didn't even wear things this girlie or well not all the time only on certain occasions when she really wanted to dress up. She took Mina by the hand towards the dresses and formal stuff to get some nicer stuff for Mina."Pick something out I want to see what kind of stuff here you would wear before I try to start picking stuff out."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:09 pm

Mina tentatively poked through the racks and shelves. "Uh... dresses are cool, I guess. Legroom's cool. I can do skirts I guess, but they tend to be..."

She pantomimed raising an imaginary skirt. "Flashy' with how I like to move around. I guess nothing that's too constricting. Mind ya, tight is fine. Not the same thing, so long as it's not squeezin' me down too much."

Mina was caught up in her difficult decisions, bending over enough that Vice's shorts creeped up her backside, giving ample view of her lower cheeks to Vice right behind her.

"I never tried, but I think I can pull off heels just cuz I can balance so well. Shorts are always great, and I like bright colors, usually. I see black's up your alley, though, so I'm not real picky about em if they look cool. She spun around to Vice. "Just about anything if it's not too formal, I guess. Dressy's ok, just nothing you'd like, wear to a funeral." She paused for a moment. "Maybe gothy?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:19 pm

Vice listened to Mina as she talked though it kind of sounded like rambling not really sure what she wanted. The more she talked the more she got confused. She was being some what specific but she didn't really get any answers on what she exactly wanted. She decided to throw out skirts and any types of jeans keeping dress's, shorts, and tops she would have to work with. "Alright then lets get started though I will have to get something that covers your butt" she said pinching Mina's butt giggling. Vice giggled as she began looking through the racks "lucky it's not all pink here I'm going to find you a good dress first though if you would maybe you should look for some bottoms that you would like."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:11 pm

Mina mewled as Vice pinched her bottom, slinked off with a coy look. "I like YOUR bottom best," she insisted quietly, giving Vice's backside a quick teasing squeeze before she

Mina poked through some cutoffs, and short shorts seemed to ruin the point of covering her butt. She took up a pair of stretch pants, knee socks (extra large to make any significant height on her legs), and some sky blue elastic pants that she seemed assured would hug her figure. She had another thought and finally took up a silky red skirt just in case she changed her mind. She went by Vice and the dressing rooms to see what they had collectively mustered.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next