by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka )

2 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka ) - Page 8 Empty Re: An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka )

Post by Cirno Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:15 pm

Cerbera nodded and headed for their picknick place, taking her mobile phone from the bag and walked back to Haruka while pressing a few numbers, bringing the phone back up to her ear.

" You'll probably like her.. She's.. Special. "

Cerbera waited untill there was a voice heard.

" Hey Asteria, how are you? Was figuring if you'd like to come to the beach to have fun? I'm here with two other friends... Yes, I have friends, Asteria. NO they ain't zombies, Asteria.

Cerbera started to twitch.

" They aren't soulless either! ..Vampires are only outside at night, Asteria! No they aren't blow up dolls either! Real people, Asteria! They're real, wonderful people! "

Cerbera forgot she was next to Haruka but soon blinked.

" Yes I know what I just said, well maybe you'd like to meet them without making hurricanes and blowing stuff up? Alright, see you soon then. "

Cerbera closed her phone and brought it to her side, sighing and shaking her head.

" She gets weirder each time.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka ) - Page 8 Empty Re: An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haru

Post by Yatori Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:51 pm

Haruka couldn't help but gape at what snippets she caught of the weird exchange between Cerbera and... Asteria-san. Right.

The idol girl did blush over Cerbera's description of her as a "wonderful person". That was really very... nice. She smiled.

"She sounds like she's a very interesting person," Haruka managed as brightly as she could. "She has a very unique sense of humor."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka ) - Page 8 Empty Re: An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka )

Post by Cirno Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:12 pm

Cebera nodded at Haruka, blinking a few times before she twitched.

" I forgot to tell her where to go exactly.. ""

Picking up her cellphone back up and pressing a few buttons before hearing.

" Yo, Cera! "

Cerbera blinked, looking to where the voice came from and then was Asteria, dressed in a white small summer jacket, a dark blue bikini combo underneath it, she also wore a black witch hat on the top of her head, her silver hair sprawled all over her shoulders.

" Your friend looks like a real human being! "

Cerbera blinked more.

" How.. Are you here so fast? I just called you! "

Asteria shook her head, stopping infront of the two and pointed at the hat. Cerbera twitched and nodded.

" Off course.. Off course.. Anyway, this is Haruka. "

Astera turned to look at Haruka, nodding at her.

" Hi there. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka ) - Page 8 Empty Re: An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haru

Post by Yatori Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:23 pm

Haruka stared. She gaped, even. How could a girl just... appear out of nowhere like that? And why is she wearing a witch hat? Could it be?

"Off course.. Off course.. Anyway, this is Haruka."

"Hi there."

Startled, Haruka squeaked as she hopped in place. "H-hi!" the shaking girl stammered. "I'm A-Amami Ha-Haruka! P-pleased t-to m-meet you!"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:36 pm

Asteria tilted her head to the side, staring at the stuttering Haruka before taking a step forward and lifting her arm up, she extended a finger out and touched Haruka's forehead, leaning in to keep her eyes directly upon the girl's. After a few seconds Asteria would pull back.

" She's a good person. "

Cerbera watched Asteria for a while, soon nodding at her before muttering out.

" Ermm... Asteria has her... Ways to find out how peoplea re.. "

Asteria smirked at Haruka, her glowing orange eyes looking directly into hers before she'd turn to look at Cerbera.

" She's a very loyal friend and she's going to beat you up if you do something stupid. "

Cerbera blinked, going silent.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:41 am

Haruka went still as Asteria's finger prodded her forehead. "Eh?" she asked, puzzled.

Asteria's verdict caused her to blush deeply. "Ah... thank you, Asteria-san..."

"Ermm..." Cerbera explained to her. "Asteria has her... Ways to find out how peoplea re.."

"Uwahhh... hontou?" Really? She found the twin suns that were Asteria's pupils very mesmerizing. Her blush faded away as she relaxed without noticing it.

"She's a very loyal friend and she's going to beat you up if you do something stupid."

That brought her blush back twofold. "Ah! Um..." Haruka sheepishly glanced at Cerbera. "Well, I don't think I'd go that far... beating you up, I mean... I'd like to talk with you first instead of fighting with you..."

Her words trailed off as she realized Asteria's pronouncement exactly matched her first few meetings with Cerbera. She felt like she could melt right then and there.

Asteria-san is... scary...

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:36 pm

Asteria smirked before looking back at Cerbera.

" That reminds me, Sindel wants you back and she'll pay you good. "

Cerbera narrowed her eyes and shook her head, she did not want to reunite with her ex manager.

" No thank you. "

Asteria nodded, turning back to Haruka and gently patted the top of her head.

" I only look scary. "

Asteria smiled at her, almost kindly before turning to walk away from them, heading for the shore while Cerbera spoke out to Haruka.

" .. She's insane, Asteria that is, might not want to get her mad. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:20 pm

Mention of Sindel sent chills through Haruka. She barely managed a nervous chuckle when Asteria patted her head reassuringly.

" .. She's insane, Asteria that is, might not want to get her mad. "

"D-definitely not," Haruka stammered in agreement. "Though I don't think she's really crazy... and I think she's a nice person..."

Uwaahhh... I know all that, but I'm still scared...

"Ah, Cerbera-san? Does Asteria-san work for Sindel? Or is she a free agent like you? I haven't heard anything about her, you see... Asteria-san, I mean..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:29 pm

Cerbera watched Asteria quietly, crossing her arms against her chest. She was still shivvering from the cold air that touched her wet body but didn't seem to do anything about it, turning her head to look at Haruka.

" Asteria is one of Sindel's Eliite's, ones that aren't used in matches unless necessary, She might be send whenever Sindel wants to deal with someone in a more painful way then just normal fighting. Even though I want nothing to do with Sindel, Asteria lives with me without her knowing it. All that I know of Asteria is that she seems insane but sometimes I wonder if it's all a mascarade to hide herself. I do believe she's fond of you though, she tends to pick people as friends who she knows won't betray her. "

Cerbera then looked around to wonder where Masato went off to.

Asteria stood infront of the water, blinking down at it before kneeling down to poke it with her hand.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:04 pm

Understanding at last, Haruka managed to smile a little. "Her story is very similar to ours, then," she realized aloud. "I'm relieved. No, not just that," she added, chuckling at the sight of Asteria poking incoming waves with her hand. "I'm happy for you, Cerbera-san. You have many good friends."

Masato was still nowhere in sight. Haruka decided there must have been a line or something.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next