Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka )

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka ) Empty An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka )

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:31 am

Cerbera was on a local beach, the sun was bright for a change and there wasn't any wind to blow the heat away, it was a perfect day. For once she decided to take a day off from all the stress.

Cerbera was wearing a black bikini set with red army camouflage waves on them, her hair done with a pigtail on each side to keep her hair in style. She placed a towl upon the soft sand, straightening it before she'd drop her bag besides it, sitting down upon the towl and staring at the sparkling ocean infront of her, it seemed really nice to go swimming but she wanted to rest first, she had all day to go swimming anyway..

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka ) Empty Re: An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haru

Post by Yatori Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:28 am

The sparkling ocean enchanted Haruka. "Kirei," she exclaimed. Pretty...

"Let's go pick a spot, shall we?" Masato asked.

"Haii!"

Manager and idol were on vacation. Masato's idea; he felt Haruka needed a break from all the interviews, photo shoots and wrestling matches. Haruka had glomped him when he told her where they were going.

They wandered about the beach, a puffing Masato lugging their gear (he refused to let Haruka help; it was his ward's day off, after all. Machismo and all that), Haruka searching for a good spot. And there it was- occupied. By someone very familiar, the sight of whom sent Haruka scurrying closer.

A shadow would fall upon Cerbera. "Cerbera-san?" She would find the astonished Haruka, a jacket worn over her swimsuit, staring at her.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka ) Empty Re: An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka )

Post by Cirno Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:20 am

Cerbera watched the waves crush down near the shore, sending many sparkles upwards. The girl stretched her arms up, closing her eyes halfly and releasing a loud yawn, she wasn't really all that awake but knew the sand would take good care of that. Cerbera was about to dig into her bag when she saw a shadow rising over her and a part of her name said out, not letting the person complete it as she quickly got up, turned and got into fighting stance, staring straight at the person who turned out to be Haruka.

Blinking a few tmes, Cerbera slowly brought her hands down and released a sigh, falling back upon the towl and turned again to watch the sea, mumbling.

" ..Hi. "

Cerbera wondered what Haruka was doing here and for her own sake she had put a serious glare back on her face, making sure she was aware of her suroundings aswell.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka ) Empty Re: An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka )

Post by Yatori Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:10 am

Haruka actually finished reciting Cerbera's name before she realized that Cerbera had jumped up and away, so fast was the dark-haired girl's reaction. Her own startled tumble backwards onto her butt was overly late.

"Uwaaahhh! Ah... gomen, gomen," she sheepishly apologized to the now-uncoiling Cerbera. "You surprised me..."

"Hello, Cerbera-san," Masato called out. He was lugging a folded beach umbrella and a wheeled cooler with a couple of bags riding on top. He managed a smile despite his pack mule duties. "May we join you?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:23 am

Cerbera stared back at the two of them, soon releasing a sigh before she said.

" Fine.. "

She sat back to look at the sea again, not even wondering why they were here too. She brought her knees to her chest, wrapping her arms around them before she looked at Haruka again, then at Masato, looking at all the bags.

" ..Planning to live here? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:55 am

"Arigatou!" Haruka got up from the sand and dusted herself.

Masato made to set up the umbrella. Noting that Cerbera didn't have one, more so that she didn't seem to want one, he made sure its shadow didn't fall on her.

" ..Planning to live here?" Cerbera asked them.

Haruka blushed. "Eh?"

"No, not really," Masato chuckled as Haruka helpfully dragged the cooler and bags into the shade. "We're taking a break. Haruka's been working very hard, so I thought she needed a break."

"How about you, Cerbera-san?" the curious Haruka asked. "How are you?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:43 am

Cerbera watched them quietly, the two seemed to have fun together already while she herself was just staring around. Cerbera's eyes went back to the sea, shivvering when she felt the soft wind stroking against her body.

When Haruka asked her what she was doing here, she spoke more clearly.

" I need a break.. I don't need or want to be ambushed again.. So I'm here to rest and swim a little. This being my second time on a beach.. "

When Cerbera started to have trouble with her back staying seated she'd lay back down onto her back, looking away from the sun when it blocked the view of her eyes, also looking away from Haruka and Masato.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:53 am

"Ah..." Haruka grimaced. Cerbera had been attacked by Sindel.

"I apologize."

If Cerbera bothered looking, she would see Masato looking ashamed. "It was my fault. I trash talked back to Sindel, claiming she should watch her back with you, without thinking of the possible consequences."

"No, Masato-kun," the even depressed Haruka protested. "It was my fault. I said aloud that Cerbera could beat Sindel. Sindel got angry at what I said..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:45 am

Cerbera heard the tone of the two and turned to lay on her side just to look at them, soon saying once they were done.

" It isn't either of you. I just had my guard down. "

She turned to lay onto her back now, closing her eyelids completely, releasing a sigh before mumbling out:

" Besides.. Both of you actually gave a damn about me, remember? I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you two. "

Cerbera stretched her arms and legs, arching ehr back while a yawn escaped from her lips, leaving one hand on the sand and gently massaged it with her fingers, enjoying it's soft feeling. She seemed quite relaxed now, rolling onto her stomach to look at the sand her hand was playing with, taking a handfull of sand and lifting her fist only a bit from the sand and started the pour the sand she had within her hand down upon the rest.

Cerbera started to smirk.

" Thanks for the compliment about the Halloween shoot, Haruka. But looks like I got to get dressed in a christmas outfit instead at the party. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:04 pm

Haruka and Masato couldn't help but brighten a little at Cerbera's admonishment. If Cerbera could be relaxed and lighthearted and even thankful, so could they.

"You're welcome, Cerbera-san," Haruka replied. Following the comment about her costume for the upcoming Christmas party, she went on with a curious, "I'd like to see your costume. Masato-kun and I are still deciding what I'll wear... maybe you can give me advice?"

Masato decided to let Haruka talk with Cerbera for a while. Their picnic mat awaited unfolding, which he tended to.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next