Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka )

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka ) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka )

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:51 pm

Started to twitch, remember why she was coming to the party and slowly sat back up, turning to look at Haruka.

" Well.. I wasn't planning on coming to that party.. But that stupid Christmas Catgirl! Agh. We made a deal that if she won I'd dress up in red and green till the end of the month and I'd come to that party.. And she won. "

Twitching more before she'd gaze up and down at Haruka's body, then looking at Masato before nodding to herself.

" Well.. I suppose you could go as a christmas Elf, Haruka... Maybe a few bells around the waist.. For Masato.. He could go as the first male Christmas elf.. "

She looked up when she heard the seagulls fly by, widening her eyes and watching with amazement, even a small smile placed on her lips.

" ..Pretty. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka ) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka )

Post by Yatori Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:34 am

Haruka grimaced at Cerbera's story. "Ahaha," she agreed, "That sounds like Mina-san, all right. I've met her. Yatori-senpai knows her well."

"Well.. I suppose you could go as a christmas Elf, Haruka... Maybe a few bells around the waist.."

"That sounds good," Haruka agreed, happily imagining such a costume on her, a slight blush on her cheeks due Cerbera's survey of her body.

"For Masato.. He could go as the first male Christmas elf.."

Masato was thankful he had his back to the girls. As it was, they did see him shudder. Once he'd composed himself somewhat, he looked over his shoulder to grin sheepishly. "I guess that makes it simple..."

They followed Cerbera's gaze. "Haii," Haruka agreed, her face taking on quite the same kind of reverence as Cerbera. "You like the beach, don't you, Cerbera-san?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:14 am

Cerbera nodded looking back dow at Haruka.

" Yes, it's a quiet and nice place to rest. "

Cerbera seemed to be talking alot more then usual, and alot more friendlier. She brought her gaze back at the sea to watch the waves, enjoying it immidiatly. She blindly brought her hand to her back, opening it and searched through it, not finding what she wants she looks in it.

" Hmm.. "

Cerbera sighed, closing the bag thinking she might've forgotten something but merely shrugged later.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:04 am

"It is beautiful," Haruka agreed, quietly sharing the sight and Cerbera's companionship.

Next to them, Masato was done with the umbrella. Now he rolled out a mat big enough for three people.

When Haruka noticed Cerbera's hand rummaging inside a bag, she asked "Did you forget something?" That got Masato to look over his shoulder at them.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:12 am

Cebera looked at Haruka and nodded.

" My iPod. "

Cerbera was about to lay down when she was hit in the side of the hide with a soft ball, her head moving to the side because of it. She started to twitch as she immidiatly gripped the ball and stood up with a growl, turning to see who did it when she saw little children running up to her and looked up at her with wide eyes saying.

" Excuse me lady, can we have our ball back? "

Cerbera released a sigh, staring down at them.

" ..Be careful next time. "

With that she baseball pitched it back to the parents of the children, hitting them quite perfectly on the head with it, which made her smirk. The children laughed and went back to their parents to play with the ball, Cerbera turned to head back and lay down, mumbling something.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:59 am

"Oh," Haruka commiserated.

Nearby, Masato's shoulders sagged; he had thought he could be helpful.

Both of them winced when the softball nailed Cerbera on the head. The grimacing Haruka expected Cerbera to lose her tamper. She and Masato gagged when Cerbera, sparing the kids, nailed the parents instead.

"A-anou," Haruka weakly began while trying to work her jaw up again, "Cerbera-san-"

"Would you like something to drink, Cerbera-san?" Masato hurriedly suggested. "Our cooler has a lot of drinks. Maybe I have something you like?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:14 am

Cerbera stared coldly at the parents, who immidiatly backed down and looked away, turning her head to look at Haruka and Masato before muttering.

" Drink..? "

She started to blink quite cutely, sitting up and staring at Masato.

" ..Do you have.. Yellow Pineapple Fernandes? "

Blinked once more, hoping he would have that, she suddenly did seem much more innocent and cuter. More like a child.
Though it all came down to what she really liked.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:51 am

Masato smiled. He found Cerbera's change in demeanor quite cute. Not to mention:

"Yes. That happens to be one of my favorite drinks."

He opened the cooler. And there they were. Half a dozen (there had been a sale when he bought them) Yellow Pineapple Fernandes, chilled and ready to be served.

"Uwahhh," Haruka cooed, "I didn't know you and Cerbera-san shared the same taste in drinks, Masato-kun..."

"Me, neither." Masato offered one to Cerbera. "Here you go, Cerbera-san."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:47 am

Cerbera happily took the can with both hands, smiling and nodding at them before her cellphone went off in her bag, quickly bringing the can between her legs instead and reached back to her bag to open it and take it out, staring idly at who was calling her.

" ...... ""

She slowly brought the cellphone to her ear and mumbled coldly.

" What.. I'm having a day off and you can't stop disturbing me? ...No. No. Maybe.. No. No I won't. Yes I know you won the match but.. "

Starting to twitch.

" ...My hair is perfect how it is.. ..WHAT DO YOU MEAN DYE IT DARK GREEN!? ..But! .. FINE! But at Jan the 1st..! Hello? .. "

She closed her cellphone again, twitching and throwing it back in her bag before picking the fernanes can and opened it, taking a quick, needy sip from it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:54 am

Haruka and Masato grimaced.

"Was that Mina-san?" Haruka began.

"Shush," Masato hastily told her. He could sense Cerbera wasn't very happy with being bugged during her day off. "Ah, Cerbera-san, feel free to get more if you like," he said, intentionally changing the topic.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next