Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka )

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka ) - Page 12 Empty Re: An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka )

Post by Cirno Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:10 am

Cerbera could just continue even though Haruka tried to stop her but then she started to blink, staring down at her before she'd start to pull back, a quick flashback of when she saved Haruka from the Ocean, made her halt her attack and instead pull herself back to give Haruka some room to breathe and prepare.

" .... "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka ) - Page 12 Empty Re: An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haru

Post by Yatori Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:27 am

Sensing Cerbera's hesitation, Haruka released her opponent's thigh right at the same time that Cerbera chose to back away. The idol girl stepped back as well, still clutching her stomach, panting for breath.

Finally regaining some semblance of control, Haruka straightened and then settled into a boxing stance. "A-arigatou, Cerbera-san," she panted. "But now I'm going to fight you seriously... so get ready..."

"Good luck, you two," Masato managed to cheer. I hope you don't hurt yourselves too badly...

"Haii..."

Doing boxing footwork on sand was much more difficult than on solid ground. But Haruka made it work as she slowly closed with Cerbera. In fact, she seemed to be inviting her bigger opponent to fisticuff with her like in their second match, though she was also watching out for the wicked surprise of Cerbera's kicks.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka ) - Page 12 Empty Re: An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka )

Post by Cirno Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:36 am

Cerbera didn't wait another second when Haruka was ready, immidiatly run up towards her again, pulling her arm back before trying to punch her square in the face. She knew it was a risky move but she wanted to test Haruka out.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka ) - Page 12 Empty Re: An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haru

Post by Yatori Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:02 am

Haruka just barely managed to parry Cerbera's straight, such was the speed and power of the punch. Gritting her teeth, she deliberately stepped almost into Cerbera and went for a hook with her right into Cerbera's side. If that staggers the bigger girl enough, Haruka would follow up with more blows to Cerbera's body, to be concluded with a quick uppercut to Cerbera's jaw.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:29 am

No longer part of the AFW, you can close this. Sorry for wasting your time.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:20 am

OOC: Ah, that's a shame. I wish you well.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12