Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka )

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka ) - Page 10 Empty Re: An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka )

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:52 am

Cerbera turned back to Haruka, stepping over towards her and placed her hand on the top of Haruka's head, holding it so she could stare right into her eyes with he cold glance though the way she stood and her overall behavior was starting to become a little cute.. Cerbera didn't realize it herself since she was trying to scare Haruka.

Asteria looked down on at the sand, kneeling down and bringing a finger against it, slowly moving it around and making a small drawing of a stick figure, then hovered her palm over it and closing her eyes halfly. After a few seconds the sand started to lift up, Asteria's hand moving back as the stick figure actually came to life, standing up and jumping on Asteria's hand, who started to stand up aswell and turned to look at Masato.

" Asteria. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka ) - Page 10 Empty Re: An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haru

Post by Yatori Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:41 am

The eyeballing became mutual with Haruka not averting her eyes from Cerbera's 'bullying'. The two wrestlers suddenly looked rather like kids squabbling over a favorite toy. "D-don't underestimate me," Haruka pouted as she made to pull Cerbera's hand off her head, feeling demeaned and pushy all of a sudden.

Meanwhile, Masato was surprised but not repelled by Asteria's latest display. "Pleased to meet you, Miss Asteria," he replied. "I'm Aida Masato. Masato is my first name," he added, since Asteria probably didn't know about how Japanese names put the surname before the first name.

He was about to hold out his hand when he realized Asteria's hands were occupied with the cup of tea he gave her and the stick figure she had just brought to life. He grinned sheepishly. "You can call me Masato."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka ) - Page 10 Empty Re: An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka )

Post by Cirno Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:07 am

Cerbera immidiatly moved in on Haruka when the girl tried to remove her hand from her head, quickly trying to fit a headlock on her. If she could she'd immidiatly try to bring them both down to with the headlock still in place, Cerbera and Haruka laying on their fronts on the sand.

Asteria looked up at Masato quietly, soon nodding at him while the figure turned back into sand, looking back at the hot cup of tea where smoke still came from, her now free hand lifting up and poking a finger into it, suddenyl shivvering and whispers.

" ..Cold. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka ) - Page 10 Empty Re: An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haru

Post by Yatori Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:56 am

Haruka wasn't expected Cerbera to really 'attack' her. So not only did her head get wrapped up in Cerbera's arms, but she was brought across the sands with no difficulty at all.

"Nnngh!" The idol struggled against the bigger girl, her hands trying to pry the headlock off, her legs scrabbling for purchase upon the fine grains of the beach. "Let me go!"

Beside them, Masato was obliviously preoccupied. "Eh?" he asked Asteria. "It is? But I could have sworn it was still hot when I bought it..."

He peered at the cup, saw the slight wisps rising from it, and looked at Asteria. "Ah... Asteria-san? Do you find that cold? Do you want me to get you a new one, instead?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:30 am

Cerbera took a tighten hold on Haruka's head, growling at her. Her head leaned down to the side and whispered to Haruka.

" Looks like you lost.. "

Cerbera didn't seem to let go at all, wanting to see what Haruka would do in a situation like this.

Asteria brought the cup of to her lips, taking a small sip from it while looking over at Masato, shaking her head. She lowered the cup back down, starting to speak once more.

" It's okay, thank you. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:47 am

"No," Haruka growled back, seriously miffed now. "I haven't submitted and I won't!"

Masato looked over at them. "Eh?" he gagged. "Haruka! Cerbera-san!"

"Stay out of this!" Haruka snapped at him. As Masato flinched, Haruka tried to get back on her knees, dragging Cerbera up with her into a more advantageous position to launch a short, quick suplex.

"Now, wait just a moment, you two!" Masato managed.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:07 am

Cerbera kept her hold on tightly, muttering out.

" Stubborn like always.. "

She started to blink when she was forced onto her knees with Haruka, trying to jerk to the side to bring her back down but she was too late,
The suplex made her fall back down instead and slightly hard too, instantly releasing Haruka's head.

" Ngh! "

Asteria blinked and watched them quietly, tilting her head to the side and quietly stared at the scene infront of her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:54 am

Haruka rolled away from Cerbera onto her forearms and knees. Fine white sand now smeared over her skin and swimsuit, she scrambled onto her feet to face Cerbera, taking up a grappling stance but not attacking, her face flushed but serious.

"If you wanted a wrestling match, all you had to do was tell me," she scolded.

The grimacing Masato turned to Asteria. "Asteria-san, can I ask for your help in stopping these two?" he asked. I might be able to stop Haruka, but Cerbera-san is another thing...

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:24 am

Cerbera slowly starting to get back up, rubbing the back of her head while looking over at Haruka.

" No, I was just planning to hold you down enough but NOW.. I'll just have to beat you down again.. Maybe finish with the same thing I did in our first match, eh.. "

Cerbera grinned, her piercing red eyes going from Haruka to Masato. Getting into a stance Haruka did not know yet.

Asteria looked from Haruka to Cerbera, taking a step forward to get Cerbera's attention, pointing a finger out to her and said clearly to Cerbera.

" You like Harukaaaaaa. "

Cerbera suddenly started to twitch, turning her attention to Asteria.

" W..What?! Hey who's side are you on?! "

Asteria smirked, seeing how startled Cerbera suddenly was.

" I know that stance, I know that glare plus the way you described them. "

Cerbera turned completely to Asteria, forgetting Haruka for a moment.

" Hey who asked YOU to keep track on things?! "

" Sindel did. "

Cerbera suddenly went silent, glaring at her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:27 pm

The idol girl and her manager blushed together. Masato even took a step back. Neither of them wanted a repeat of that embarrassment.

Still, Haruka bravely braced herself to repel whatever attack Cerbera had up that new stance. She was not, however, prepared for Asteria's sudden croon of "You like Harukaaaaaa". In fact, she nearly face vaulted, staggering in place over the ridiculous comment popping up in this kind of scenario.

"Reeehhh?!" she exclaimed, her face reddening some more at some rather inappropriate images planted there by overexposure to one Shizuku Yatori. "I-I mean!"

While Masato was similarly flabbergasted, he was also thankful Asteria took up his plea to help break up the brimming fight.

Mention of Sindel did cast an immediate pall on things. "Sindel?" he asked. He remembered Cerbera telling him that Sindel had ways to control Asteria. Now he worried how much control Sindel retained over Cerbera herself. And he had to know.

"What's the situation?" Masato asked Asteria. "Can you tell me?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next