Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tearing Down The House With Heather & Clyde (Complete)

2 posters

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Tearing Down The House With Heather & Clyde (Complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: Tearing Down The House With Heather & Clyde

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:57 am

"Heh... You think she'll be hard to tell... Just wait till I tell my momma..." Clyde would joke to Heather about her eventual meeting with Bonnie and the news she would share, along with some news that Clyde would have to share with his mother, whom he hadn't talked with since he left Texas. Clyde found it a bit funny, he couldn't go home because of the crime he had committed, but had unexpected found redemption and a second chance with Heather in Japan. Perhaps there was hope for a better life, yet.

"Heh... Guess I better make the most out of this one night, huh? Especially if you're gonna be so nice. But don't you worry about me... I think you should be the one to worry 'bout keepin up. Remember, I ain't tied up this time." Clyde would tease back to Heather with a sly grin, rather eager to indeed go home with Heather, ready to keep the night going despite being rather bruised up and worn out from the events of today and the previous night.

Clyde then looks over at Heather and gives her a half sure nod in response to her words about the two making it on their own financially, only to frown slightly about Heather's remark about cutting his drinking in order to make due. It was going to be hard trading in a 6-pack of beer for baby bottles and diapers. "Story of my life..." Clyde says with shrug, sighing a bit before getting in the car, leaning back in his chair with his hands behind his head, whistling I don't want to set the world on fire to himself.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Tearing Down The House With Heather & Clyde (Complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: Tearing Down The House With Heather & Clyde

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 am

"Your mom huh?" Heather says, thinking a bit as Clyde mentions his mother. Not having the same to think about, her mind goes straight to her adoptive mother, the Sunderland mom, or Nakata to be precise. She knew nothing of her biological parents, but it didn't matter much to her anymore. Perhaps it would have a bigger impact on her if she had actually remembered ever coming in contact with them, but her memory was so skewed that there wasn't much past the orphanage that stayed in her memory.

"I know I wouldn't hear the end of it from mine.." She says as she sighs a bit. Despite being Japanese, her parents took on quite the typical American family culture. She could almost say it was too good of a family, but they were definitely there for her at any time. "I'll pass on another of her long talks..."

"That, is something I would definitely rather talk about. We'll just have to wait and see Clyde, I'm looking forward to seeing exactly what you can do. Heather says in response to Clyde's next line of words. When it really came down to it though, Clyde was no doubt more experienced than Heather. Her only actual time being the one she had with Clyde, and as he said that was quite the one sided one.

All these things running through her head, Heather starts up the car as Clyde goes into his own seat. She lets out a bit of a sigh as she buckles herself before taking off, exiting the parking lot. It was then that she turned a bit to Clyde, showing the grin that was on her face. "You should totally have seen how fast I was going on the way here. If I wasn't so pissed then, it would have been the greatest thing...Soooo buckle up." Heather says before stepping on the gas quite a bit hard, sending the car flying through the surprisingly empty streets. Heather flips on the radio, hearing Clyde whistle that song from before earlier, she turns stations till she finds an appealing song. "There, you want music? Here you go!" Heather says, as [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcuYy6Q3TaI:1sv1mlqu]"Always" by Saliva[/url:1sv1mlqu] plays through the car speakers.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:11 am

"Yeah... My Momma... My Dear ol' Momma..." Clyde would say to himself as he begins to think about his mother. Betty Lou Gastin was her name, a kindly blonde haired woman in her 40's who was tough as nails. Clyde could already imagined how just happy she would be to find out that he was settling down with someone and becoming a father, but that didn't stop from avoiding his long over due talk with her. "She always did want grandkids..." Clyde would say aloud, speaking to himself mostly. "I'd rather avoid a talk too..." Clyde would say to Heather as he woke from his train of thought and heard Heather's other words, which he responded to.

Clyde then grinned devilishly at Heather's remark towards what he could do in bed now that he wasn't tied up. "You ain't gon' be disappointing babe... That's for damn sure... You're quite the natural yourself though, Missy..." Said Clyde with a teasing grin to match her own before he is sent against his chair as Heather steps on the gas. "Gah Damn!" Clyde would exclaim in a bit of surprise as Heather jets out of the parking lot. Prompting Clyde to quickly buckle up as Heather speeds down the empty Japanese streets, loving the feeling of going fast.

But as Heather tuns on the radio. Clyde can't help but stop enjoying the fast ride in order to take in the lyrics of the song, which earned a very perplexed look on his face. "This... sounds like.... Somethin'... Familiar..." Clyde would remark before looking at Heather, then back to the radio, then back to Heather, back the Radio, back to Heather, and finally back to the radio before shaking his head and dismissing the similarities between the lyrics and Heather from this past week.

"Heh... Still can't help but find it unbelievable that out off the people in this dang ol' company... You pick the womanizing drunk... I must of been really lucky that day..." Clyde would say as he looked out the window and saw the lit up buildings pass him by. He wasn't complaining that Heather chose him now, but it was something he never expected to happen on that day they met, or what would follow the events of the next 6 days. It's been a long week for everyone.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:30 pm

Heather breaks out in a joyful laughter as she hears and sees Clyde's reaction to the speed of the car. She shakes her head, the smile remaining on her face as she feels the whole rush of it. Stuff like this she couldn't get to enjoy back in America. With the strict laws on speeding, she'd be caught immediately. However the pretty lax state of the Japanese police, considering if they couldn't keep up with her they wouldn't chase her, was giving her free reign to do whatever she wanted in the car.

Listening closer to the music that was playing though, she let out a smaller laugh and nodded. "Yeah..you're right. It does doesn't it.." Heather says as her smile turns to one of almost relief. The lyrics were quite similar to the feelings from before, but now at this moment they don't really apply and it's almost as if remnants of the past were being played for her. "Good song.."

Turning her mind and eyes back on the road, she almost doesn't hear Clyde's next statement. She took a couple quick glances over to him before looking back. "Chose you for a reason Clyde..I wouldn't pick just anyone...Wouldn't have it any other way now." Heather says in response, keeping her eyes forward as she speaks. "I..I love you Clyde..." Heather says as her eyes quickly shift over to him and back, her face lit up red as she says those words. It felt good for her to finally get it out and really realize the feeling that she was having, although she wasn't sure how Clyde would take it. They had basically confirmed this with each other indirectly with their words, but neither of them had actually said it...while sober.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:28 pm

Clyde was couldn't help but just smile gleefully as Heather broke out in laughter while the two continued to speed down the surprisingly empty streets of the Japanese metropolis, loving every bit of the rush that came with speeding full-throttle as the engine emitted a roaring hum that could only be matched by the speakers blasting the music on the radio. It seemed that Heather and Clyde were finally having a good time together, after 6 six crazy and emotionally confusing days.

However, as Clyde made his last statement about being chosen by Heather, he looks back towards her after a brief moment of silence and notices the several back and forth glances she gives him, causing Clyde to raise an eyebrow at her, wondering why Heather was apparently having a bit of trouble responding to his remark. But as Heather finally begins to speak, the Texan reaches for the volume on the radio and turns it down a bit, in order to clearly hear what Heather was saying as the boy listened attentively, keeping his gaze fixated on Heather while she begins to pour out her feelings, which was a brief confession, but also a very heavy one for Clyde.

"I..I love you Clyde..." Those were Heather's words, and Clyde heard them loud and clear, instantly feeling his heart go heavy as it started to slowly pulse faster and faster and grow heavier to the point where Clyde thought he had a ten pound weight in his chest now, his stretched wide open while face glowed bright red, flustered beyond belief. Clyde knew he cared deeply for Heather, he knew he loved her too, just like he had pretty much known that Heather had cared about him to the point of love as well. But the fact that she actually said 'I Love You', really struck him. It felt unreal to him, like a pleasant but surreal dream, like it was too good to be true, too good to actually hear that from Heather. He honestly hated saying the 'L' word, most likely because he had trouble saying it to someone. Especially now that really meant something.

Clyde isn't able to say anything at first, he stammers incoherently in a flustered state as he tries to find the right way to respond to Heather after she confessed her feelings him. A Womanizer he was, A Romantic he wasn't. "I...W-We......H-H-Hea...M-Me... L-Lo...L-L-Lo... G-Goddammit!" Clyde would stammer out with his face still blushing bright red, growing frustrated by his inability to say anything to Heather.

"I really do feel like the girl in this kinda situation." Clyde thought to himself as he examined where he was and how he was acting in this current moment with Heather. In addition to thinking about what he was going to do now, since he couldn't get a sentence together, which had prompted Clyde to suddenly unbuckle his seat belt and quickly crawl over the seat as he reached for Heather's face, placing his finger tips at the side of cheeks before guiding her to face him as Clyde leaned forth and quickly pressed his lips tightly against Heather's to initiate a sudden passionate kiss that Clyde began to work on his own, not even waiting for Heather to return the embrace as he kissed her so suddenly and quickly, creating a small 'pop' sound between them as their lips tightly pressed together. Clyde was standing on the center console between the two seats as he kissed Heather, but inadvertently fall forward a bit and slide into Heather's lap when he lost his balance while standing up in the car, but would not part his lips from Heather, even as he fell into lap. He only held onto her tighter as he wrapped his arms around her neck while he remained sitting her lap, kissing her lovingly and ignoring the strange feeling he felt about their apparent roles being reversed. Either way, it didn't matter much to him. Not Now.

Last edited by 621 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:17 pm

Heather lets out another little laugh as she hears Clyde's flustered response to her words. It was definitely a better reaction than what could have happened, and she took it as almost a return confession. As his face turned red, she couldn't help but blush as well as she thinks of how she was able to bring him to the state that he was in just from her words. "It's fine, you don't have to say anything back, I was just letting you know why I'm here with you now." Heather says, happy with just that reaction as she continues to speed down the roads.

Hearing the rest of Clyde's words, she rolls her eyes a bit before shaking her head. "So what are you trying to say that I'm not like the girl? I think I actually take offense to that Cly-" She begins to say before she is turned towards Clyde as he presses his lips against hers. "M-mmm" Heather lets out as her eyes widen from Clyde's kiss. The passionate and deepness of the kiss took her by surprise as she became completely taken in by it, melting in the kiss as she returns it after a few seconds.

"Clyde..Mmm." She lets out in the small break that she makes in the kiss before she continues to stay in it. As he falls onto her lap, she jumps a bit, but gets into it even more as Clyde holds her tighter, wrapping his arms around her neck. She would want to return the kiss, but just from instinct, her hands remain on the wheel as they continue to speed down the roads. The car begins to stir a bit as the kiss that they shared was blocking and clouding her vision and thinking as she strains herself a bit. "Mm-mmm!" Heather lets out, realizing a bit that the position they were in weren't the best as she continued to drive, but she just couldn't break the deep kiss that the two were involved in.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:13 pm

It was very common for Clyde to make dumb decisions, or acting before thinking. That being said, Clyde took the liberty of instantly going nabbing a kiss from Heather while she was driving, which only seemed to deepen as he fell into her lap, but also blocking her view of the road in the process. He continued to kiss her however, sliding his tongue into mouth to tease at her own while he held his lips tightly against hers. "Mmm-Mmm?" Clyde mutters within the liplock, before opening his eyes, wondering what Heather was trying to tell him, before he finally pulls back and breaks the wet lipped kiss with a loud *pop*.

"What?" Clyde would ask before looking back behind him then forwards once he realizes he was blocking Heather's view, along with the car veering off the road. Prompting Clyde to quickly take a hold of the steering to frantically jerk it back on track. "S-Shit! My bad!!" Clyde would exclaim as he tried to readjust the car before they hit something, as he tried to slide down and get out of Heather's way. scooting himself down on the floorboard as best he could. Sitting a bit under Heather, his head not too far off from between Heather's legs.

"Guess I'll go back to my seat..." Clyde would say before looking up at Heather, grinning a bit once he realized where he was, not taking into account the danger of his actions. "...Unless I try somethin' else..." Clyde would say with a devilish grin as he starts to slide himself up a bit, going under the steering wheel as he reaches around Heather's back to try removing her black bikini top, which he would proceed to caress with his palms as his thumbs traced down and around on her nipples. "Sorry babe... Guess Im just anxious.... Never did have a real go at ya yet..." Clyde would admit, trying to justify himself as he leaned forth and pressed his mouth against Heather's right bosom, taking in her teat into him mouth, caressing her nipple with his tongue as he began to lightly gnaw at her breast, making sure to avoid really biting down with his teeth. It wasn't the safest thing or the smartest thing to try when you're going full speed in the city streets, but Clyde didn't care.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:55 pm

"Mm.." Heather lets out before Clyde slips his tongue in her mouth to add to the kiss. Her tongue intertwines with his as she, due to pure reflex, slowly closes her eyes from the enjoyment of the kiss. The fact that her hands were already on the wheel was the only reason that they remained there, as she almost lost all sight and attention on the road, not a very good thing at all considering how fast they were currently going. The music playing, and the rush of the speed of the car was sucking Heather deeper and deeper into the euphoric feeling of their kiss.

That was of course all until Clyde broke the kiss and realized the predicament that it was putting them in. As he readjusted the car, he stopped it seconds away from swerving off the road a bit. Heather's eyes widened as she realized what happened, and gasped deeply in almost a shock from how close it was to crashing or something along those lines. "Damn..you have to be careful you know? We're almost home, just wait a bit longer." She says, her heart beating fast from the situation as she refocuses herself, partly disappointed that they had to break the kiss, longing for more.

"R-right, you do that. Like I said, we're almost-" Heather begins to say in response before she feels Clyde's hands slipping behind her back, undoing her bikini top. Her face lights up red as she glances down at Clyde a few times, noticing the position he was in first, but then quickly putting her eyes back on the road. "C-Clyde! Wh-wha..ah.." She lets out as he caresses her breasts, tracing his thumb down and around her nipples. She bites her lip as her blush grows deeper and deeper as her nipples harden from the treatment Clyde was giving her. Then to add even more to the feeling, Heather would feel Clyde press his mouth onto her breast, gnawing at it while licking her nipple. She lets out a moan as sweat pours a bit from her forehead from the large amount of pleasure she was feeling. "W-wai..." She goes to say, but she couldn't bring herself to tell him to stop, wanting more and more of his treatment, although as her mind was becoming more taken by what he was doing, she was more and more losing focus and control of where the car was going.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:39 am

The car was starting to veer more and more to the right of the street as Heather loses control of the steering wheel due to Clyde's sexual antics, pleasuring her just a bit too much as caressed her breast and nipple with his mouth and tongue. Getting a bit anxious to start things.

"Feelin' good, babe?" Clyde would ask Heather in a soft tone of voice before he resumed pleasuring her, moving himself to her other breast, sucking softly upon her teat. The couple was not far from their apartment, they would be less than 2 blocks away once they passed this small slope in the road. However, just as they neared intersection a small SUV began to edge slowly onto the intersection as it tried to make a turn. Unaware that the right side of Heather's car was veering right towards it at blazing speed.

Before Clyde knew it, His the back of his head struck the steering wheel after a sudden jolt sent him backwards. The right side of the car had collided with something and was now being sent into a sudden spin as they went over the slope in the road, which caused the car to lose it own balance on the road and start to tilt over before it began to continuously roll over the small hill. The Car rolled and tumbled over the small slope non-stop, it's wheels going up in the air several times as it barreled down the street before it finally came to a halt with a sudden final roll that planted the car on its back, the wheels still spinning in the air even as the car laid prone on the street.

Unlike Heather, Clyde was not in his seat and did not have his seat belt on. He had hit his head on the steering and had been shaken and tossed within the car during its several flips before it finally stopped on its back, which left Clyde curled up against the windshield in a massive daze, barely looking conscious after being tossed around and slammed within the car several times on his front, back, forehead and shoulders. His blurred eyes would flutter open as his dazed head lifted up to scan the wreckage of the car before he tried to shift his gaze and find Heather, but would be unable to as he suddenly blacked out, laying still in the wreckage. The wheels still turning.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:23 am

"Aah..y-yeah but.." Heather lets out in response to Clyde's words as he continues to pleasure her. She had no idea what was going on with the car, her vision almost completely clouded over as she fought to keep her eyes open and to hold back the moans that were escaping from her mouth. It was just all too good, and all too convenient of a position. What happened next was almost a jolt back to reality for the two lovers in the car.

As the side of the car collided with the SUV, Heather's senses suddenly jolted. She let out a panicked gasp and widened her eyes as the back of Clyde's head collided with the wheel, as well as her body being shook up quite a bit from the force of the collision. Heather tried her hardest to somehow regain control, but it was too late as the car began to spin before starting to roll down the slope of the road. It felt like it lasted an eternity as the car flipped over again and again. Heather couldn't help but burst into tears as she tried to hold Clyde to prevent him from bumping around too much, while trying to cope with her own body being yanked around a bit.

The length of time it took for the car to finally stop rolling made it seem to Heather that that might have been the final moment for the two. However it did indeed come to a stop, the both being still very much alive as the car lay on its back, the wheels spinning from the wreckage. Heather blinked a few times, her face wet with her tears as she pulled her arms up to unbuckle herself. Slipping down, her upper back planted on the roof of the car, she looked at her left arm which seemed to have a line of blood coming down it. She touched it to find that she had cut herself on the broken driver's seat window. It wasn't deep enough to be serious, but it was still pretty deep as she pain suddenly assaulted her, her body recognizing the cut.

"Fuck.." Heather lets out, cursing the whole situation as she stopped herself from crying. There was something more important that was on her mind instantly. She reached down, searching for Clyde before she finally finds him, blacked out from the abuse he took from the crash. "Ssshit...shit..shit.." Heather lets out, trying to keep herself from panicking as she forced the door open with her arm that was now pulsating in pain. Letting out a long groan, she strains herself to crawl out of the car before using all her strength to pull Clyde out with her. Dragging herself and him over to the hill that they had tumbled down, she brings her hand up to Clyde's cheek, lightly slapping it to try and wake him. "Cl..Clyde..N-no joking around...come on..wake up.." she says, tears pouring down her face, before hitting him with a harder slap afterwards.

Last edited by 1905 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:23 am; edited 2 times in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Tearing Down The House With Heather & Clyde (Complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: Tearing Down The House With Heather & Clyde (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next