by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tearing Down The House With Heather & Clyde (Complete)

2 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Tearing Down The House With Heather & Clyde (Complete) - Page 9 Empty Re: Tearing Down The House With Heather & Clyde

Post by Lobo Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:01 am

Despite having a rather nasty crash that had smashed in Heather's car, the two seemed to be alright, save for a few scratches and bruises, or in Clyde's case, a few hard slams against the car as it rolled down the small hall and tossed him about before leaving him planted against the windshield, bruised and battered, but alive.

During the crash, Clyde could of sworn that he saw his life flash before his eyes, suddenly seeing moving images from past moments in his life all at once. It felt as if time suddenly slowed down in a surreal stillness as he watched himself and a young Bonnie grow up, hearing his mother's voice throughout it. He saw his sweetest victories and his most painful losses, before finally seeing an image of Heather telling Clyde that she loved him. Hearing that sweet confession from the woman he loved before being smashed against the windshield, distorting his mind and the picture as the surreal moment ended and was traded in for a dizzied state of mind and vision, wanting to get up and find Heather as he looked around the mangled car before he started blackout.

"...Please don't let either one of us die... Don't let her find me dead..." Thought Clyde to himself before finally blacking out against the windshield, remaining still until Heather pulled him out the wreckage and onto the street where he would lay out cold. Clyde however, would be awoken by the sounds of someone sobbing, along with a sudden slap that got him to stir around and slowly open his eyes to gaze upon a crying Heather, whose tears would end up raining down on Clyde's face as he began to stir awake.

"T-That hurt..I-Im....S-Sore..." Clyde would mutter with a dazed look in his eyes, alive and awake as he looked at Heather with a soft smile, happy to see her alive and well, but also to be alive with her as well.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Tearing Down The House With Heather & Clyde (Complete) - Page 9 Empty Re: Tearing Down The House With Heather & Clyde

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:27 am

As Heather looks on, the tears pouring down her face, it feels like forever as she waits for Clyde to wake up. She prays constantly over and over in her head that he's okay as she remains over him, shaking him by the shoulders after the slap. Finally, she notices his eyes slowly open as she hears him mutter a few words. Her expression turns to a wide smile from both relief and joy as she hears his voice. As soon as he finishes talking, she wraps her arms around his head, holding him tight as she shakes her head.

"Y-you idiot..I..Told you to just wait...you and your...perverted urges." She says as she keeps him held close to her, paying no mind to the blood that was dripping from her arm. His well being mattered more to her now, she just had a cut in her mind. "I'm...so glad you're ok...don't..you ever scare me like that...ever again..you understand?" She lets out in a sobbing, but happy voice.

Loosening up on how close she held him, she turned her head back to the car. It was in pretty bad shape and at the moment there was really nothing that they could do with it. "Well..I guess we aren't..driving back..huh?" Heather says as she stares at the wreckage. The passenger side was completely warped. The huge dent in the car from the collision extending well into the seat, almost all the way to the drivers side. It was where Clyde was just seconds before the crash, where they kissed. If he hadn't slipped and landed on her lap, and the crash still happened. Just the thought made Heather pull Clyde back in closer to her as the tears continued to flow down her face. "It..was too close...."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:02 am

Even after taking a hard slap from Heather and being shaken by her, Clyde was still heavily out of it. It wouldn't be until Heather wrapped her arms around his head and suddenly hugged him tightly did Clyde begin to stir around a bit more towards fully waking up.

W-Was never tryin' to scare ya, girl... Glad you okay, too..." Clyde would mutter softly to Heather as he looked at her with half opened eyes, seeing her sobbing like that. She truly did love him.

"Y-Yeah.... Think I'd prefer walkin' over anythin', right now..." Clyde would remark after enduring and surviving such a violent wreck, looking over at the mangled car as Heather held him tightly and hugged him close, instantly realizing that had he not been on Heather's side of the car he would be one dead scallywag. Once again, Clyde Gastin got lucky.

"Yeah... Too Close..." Clyde would mutter in agreement as he forced himself to sit up a bit and wrap his arms around Heather tightly, happy to be alive with her.

"I... I love you too, Heather..." Clyde would whisper to her within the embrace, having just endured his life flashing before his eyes, in which the last thing he saw and heard was Heather saying she loved him. This made Clyde realize what was most important in his life, and that he needed to swallow his pride and have no regrets in life or death. The most important thing being, telling Heather how he felt about her.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:55 pm

"Well..it doesn't matter if you tried or not...that was the worst feeling." Heather says in response to Clyde's first set of words. It wasn't really his trying to be knocked out for those few minutes, but Heather never wanted to experience those minutes again after something like that. She didn't know just how bad she would feel if she ever saw him like that, and now she knows that it was the worst.

"Yeah...can't say we have much of a choice anyways..it's...not too far from here..so...the walk shouldn't really be that long." Heather says as she thinks about the way for them to get home. It seemed they were both welcoming the option to walk as they looked at the wreckage of the car. "I...really did like that car though..." Heather added, trying to throw in a bit of a joke at the end, but it didn't really even help her laugh it off a bit. It WAS in the end a car that had lasted her for quite a while, this being her first time experiencing something that would be considered an accident in it.

"Lets...get out of here then." Heather says as she reaches down to pick Clyde up. That is until she hears Clyde's words. It was a response to what she said earlier just before they got into the accident. While he had replied to her with his actions, still hearing those words made her heart skip a beat. Her face turned red as she developed a deep blush, looking down at him, clearly flustered by his words. They hit her heart directly and she didn't know what to say at first, thinking she would have known what to do since she's the one who said it first, but he definitely caught her off guard.

"Y-y-you idiot..you just..find the worst times to...s-say something like that..don't you." Heather says, finally getting some words out as her wide smile appears on her face again before she slips her hand up to the back of Clyde's head and presses her lips up against his, kissing him deeply.

Last edited by 1905 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:15 pm

"Heh...Yeah... Figured better late then never..." Clyde would say to Heather with joyful grin as he teased her with his response to her words, amused by just how flustered she suddenly got, reminding Clyde of his own reaction earlier, in addition to the sudden kiss that she quickly planted on him as the two laid in the middle of the street, sharing a kiss in front of their flipped car.

Despite being bruised and battered from two matches and car wreck, Clyde could of sworn that all his aches and pains were suddenly lifted from him as Heather kissed him, slowly closing his half-opened eyes and easing into the sudden embrace that he would softly return.

Just as the two began to have their moment on the street, the screeching of tries could be heard emitting in front of the couple from the SUV that had been hit earlier, which for some odd reason was speeding off instead of staying with the wreckage.

"Mmmm! Mmm...*pop* Th-The hell?" Clyde would question as pulled his lips from Heather and looked over at the SUV that had quickly sped off despite being hit as well, watching it leave with a very perplexed look on his face.

"Guess we won't be payin' for his ride..." Clyde would comment before looking over at Heather's car, frowning a bit at its destruction. "I...I Can get it fixed..." Clyde would mutter in almost apologetic tone of voice, fully aware that his antics were the cause of the crash as well as a few scares on Heather for this close call the two had both endured.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:22 pm

As Heather shared yet another kiss with Clyde, she wanted to forget everything that had happened up until now except the confession that the two made to eachother. It was a feeling like living a dream as she held Clyde close in the embrace. While it probably wasn't the best spot around to be doing such a thing, things like that didn't really matter to her as she only cared about her and Clyde at the moment. That was until the sudden sound that interrupted the two, causing Clyde to pull his lips from Heather's.

Heather clicked her tongue a bit as he broke the kiss, but she looked up where Clyde was looking to see at the last minute the SUV speeding off away from the two. "U-uh..well lucky us then right? Wouldn't..really know how to explain why we his car.." Heather says, blushing a bit as she thinks of the reason why the two crashed in the first place. While Clyde may have started the whole thing, she could have refused him any time, she knew fully well the situation but she gave into the pleasure regardless.

"It's...It's fine Clyde..Um...I guess I was looking for a new car anyways." Heather says with a bit of a regretful tone in her voice. It was a lie of course, but she didn't want to put the blame on him or make him get it fixed. It was odd how her feelings towards him have shifted so much, but with the whole developing relationship, she was becoming more and more closer to him.

Letting out a sigh, Heather finally gets to her feet. She looks at the cut on her arm again, which was still dripping blood through her dress, and she just shakes her head. Shaking that off, she rubs her back a bit, stretching out her body, feeling the soreness in it. It bothers her a little, obviously from the pain, but what gets her the most is when she looks down at herself to check and make sure there weren't any other cuts that she didn't notice and sees something out of the ordinary. Her breasts were still completely exposed.

Heather blushes deeply as she quickly buttons together the parts of her dress that were over her chest as she looks back at Clyde. "Wh-wh-why didn't you tell me my top was still off!? D-damnit Clyde!!" Heather says, clearly flustered as she looked around, trying to see if anyone was around even though the streets were clearly empty. "Th-th-that guy or girl or whoever was in that car p-probably took so long to speed off cause he w-was looking!" Heather says as she crosses her arms over her now covered breasts.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:52 pm

"Yeah, real luck... Dude must be loaded, or somethin'..." Clyde would comment as the driver as the SUV drove away, a bit curious as to why he was speeding off like that after being hit by Heather's car. Either way it didn't bother Clyde much since he was more than happy to avoid having to deal with that person about the collision.

Clyde was a bit surprised though by how Heather wasn't blaming him for the crash, let alone being so carefree about it and just deciding to get a new one. Clyde barely had any money to potentially repair the damage on Heather's car, he doubted he could help her much with buying a new one at the moment. Clyde then looked up at Heather as she rose to her feet and instantly saw her expression of pain as she clutched her arm, which Clyde would examine and realize that she had but cut in the crash.

"H-Hey Y-You alright!?" Clyde would ask he quickly tried to stand on his feet but would end up having his legs give out on him at first, causing him to fall back down on the street. "More shook up than I thought..." Clyde would comment to himself before seeing Heather freakout a bit and quickly button herself up to cover her exposed breasts, which actually caused Clyde to grin a bit at Heather's reaction to discovering that her chest was nearly on full display.

"Ha... Sorry... Kinda slipped outta mind durin' the moment and all...Plus i didn't mind..." Clyde would tease to Heather with a sly grin before forcing himself back up on his feet, staggering a bit but managing to stand up straight after a moment. "He probably was lookin! But when he saw that you were Clyde Gastin's girl he decided to run and not get caught starin' by yours truly, cause I'd kick his muthafuckin' ass all over the damn street!!" Clyde would exclaim loud and proud in a gleeful tone as his legs staggered about, trying to walk properly.

He would fix himself though as he stopped in front of Heather, latching onto her shoulders for support, gazing into her eyes for a moment before looking down at her covered yet bloody arm, instantly feeling responsible for the wound and everything Heather had endured physically and emotionally.

"S-Sorry..." He'd mutter to her as he lifted his head back up, eyes full of regret as he stared at Heather while adjusting his footing, finally shaking off the shock of the crash that affected his body. "Come on... I'll take ya home..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:34 am

As Clyde got back to his feet, teasing her about her little embarrassing realization. "Shut up.." She says to his first set of words, her blush growing a bit deeper as she pressed her arms against her breasts a bit closer. Hearing his next set of words concerning her worries about the person who had driven away. His comment was enough to make her laugh a bit, she couldn't help herself as he did get to her just a bit, unable to stop herself from letting out a little laugh. That is until she realizes that she was laughing.

Quickly, she readjusted herself, trying to get herself serious again, but she couldn't help the smile appear on her face. She let out a long sigh as she looked down. "You know...that was my favorite top.." She says, letting out a small joke as she realizes her top was back in the car, a place where she definitely wasn't planning on going back into to check. She looks back up at Clyde as she sees him staggering over to her. Shaking her head, she quickly walked over to Clyde. While she had a bit of a stumble as well, she quickly met him halfway as he used her shoulders for support.

"No way Clyde. You're...definitely in worse shape. I'll take you home." Heather says as she tries to pull his arm over her shoulders, wrapping her arm around him as well. "All I have is a little cut, sore here and there, it's nothing compared to how you must be right now. Just let me, I'm sure I know the way better than you do anyways." Heather says as she tries to support him as much as she can before attempting to begin walking towards their way home.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:11 am

Even as Heather told him to shut up, Clyde kept up a wide grin as he looked at Heather, starting to chuckle a bit as she started to laugh, joining in on her amusement. Until she suddenly stopped Clyde and readjusted himself nervously as if he was expected to not laugh at all.

"Heh... Sorry 'bout that babe... Though to be honest... I prefer you're old outfit a lot more... Just sayin'...." Clyde would remark with a teasing grin on his face as he shrugged his shoulders carelessly while sitting on the road before he started to stand himself up, only to end up staggering a bit off balance until he used Heather for support.

"Huh? N-Naw girl, you ain't gotta do this... I swear I can walk just fine, goddogit! Clyde would exclaim as he tried to protest against Heather practically carrying him back to the apartment, turning rather red in the face as she did this, slightly embarrassed by his need for help and inability to completely walk on his own. Pride was the one thing Clyde clung to more than anything, and as much as he didn't want to admit it, he needed Heather's help, even though he couldn't help but worry about the wound on her arm, not knowing if it was a small cut or a large one.

"...Dunno what did to deserve you, honestly..." Clyde would mutter with small smirk across his face after emitting a soft sigh as he let Heather guide him back to the apartment, walking closely beside her with his arm wrapped around her shoulder as the two began to make their way back home.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:05 am

Heather frowned a bit at Clyde's statement about her outfit. The change was one that she had come up with herself, a bit tired of the girlish look that her old attire gave her. "That stuff just...wasn't me..Besides you know you like this. I know you prefer the easy access like you had just a few minutes ago." Heather says in a bit of a scolding, but teasing tone as she grins a bit at Clyde before supporting him.

"Clyde shut your mouth, damn...You don't have to act tough. I want to help you so just stop talking." She says as she continues to walk with Clyde in her arms as she heads more towards their place. She saw his reddened face and it caused her to smile a bit more. Again she thought of how their closeness was just too good to be true. Even after the car crash that might have traumatized many people, they still pulled through, not letting it get to them in the slightest as they went to just head home.

Hearing his next set of words, it was her turn to blush again. She was at a loss of how to respond as she pulled him along, shifting her eyes a bit. "J-just watch where you walk..don't trip or I'll leave you there.." She lets out in a flustered response as they walked closer and closer to the apartment before finally arriving at the apartment. As they enter the doors, Heather quickly heads to the elevator, pressing the button to open the doors, entering them shortly after. As they are in there, Heather takes another look at her sleeve, a droplet of blood sliding out of it and falling to the ground. "Tch..." Heather lets out before making it to their floor, the doors opening as she steps out, trying not to let Clyde see the bit of concern she was feeling about her arm as they headed towards the room.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Tearing Down The House With Heather & Clyde (Complete) - Page 9 Empty Re: Tearing Down The House With Heather & Clyde (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next