Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Long Nightmare From Hell...

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Long Nightmare From Hell... Empty The Long Nightmare From Hell...

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:19 am

Friday, May 13th, 20XX - Kyoto, Japan - 7:45 PM.

[size=150:3hznndoq]Chapter I: "The Nightmare Begins"

An almost endless shower of heavy rain was pouring down onto the partly flooded city streets of Kyoto, Japan. While the loud clashing of thunder and lighting echoed throughout the cloud covered and blackened, gloomy sky. Although the sunny season of summer had just arrived in japan, there hadn't been any sign of sunlight that entire day due to the thick, dark clouds that had been looming over the city since the previous night, swallowing Kyoto within it's eerily dark grasp. Something evil was the in the air this night, but no one would notice it. For it's presence was masked by the cold and gloomy weather that had taken a hold of Kyoto.

As the rain kept pouring down over the city, a pair of blonde haired Texans by the name of Bonnie & Clyde Gastin, were taking shelter within Clyde's old sex wars dorm. When Sex Wars became Tension, many wrestlers abandoned the old dorms. But not Bonnie and Clyde, they still had theirs within the boys and girls dorms of the nearly empty sex wars campus. The twins decided to use Clyde's place since it was off ground level and wouldn’️t get flooded in by the rain. They figured would just stay there until the storm was over. As Bonnie watched the rain pour over Kyoto, Clyde slept on the bottom bunk, snoring rather loudly. It wasn't until a loud crash of thunder and lightning did Clyde awake, snapping his eyes open as if waking up from a bad dream.

"The Hell...?" He would ask as he sat up in the bunk, a bit startled by the sudden loud clash of thunder, as if he had forgotten where he was, where he had been. His memory completely blank. A few moments later however, his memories came rushing back to him. Recalling the hellish events of the previous week he had endured with The Sunderland's and Alessa Mason. The last thing he remembered was falling off a ladder in the arena during a tag title match. Everything in between then and now he remembered, but the details were very blurry.

"Sup sleepy head..." Bonnie would say to her brother without turning from the window, still watching the rain pour down.

"Storm ain't over yet?" Clyde would ask as he scratched the top of his head, ruffling his messy hair.

"Nope... Storm still ain't over, but don't bother going back to sleep. We do got company after all." Said Bonnie. Informing her brother of their guests.

"Company..?" Clyde asked in confusion, unsure as to whom Bonnie was talking about. He had been asleep since noon and didn’️t really know what had happened while he was asleep. Wondering just who Bonnie was talking about.

Last edited by 621 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

The Long Nightmare From Hell... Empty Re: The Long Nightmare From Hell...

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:09 am

Standing there were the guests Bonnie had spoken of. Both present in Clyde's dorm room was Dante and Heather Sunderland, both dressed casually, Dante wearing a white and blue shirt with jeans, and Heather wearing her dark purple dress. Heather leaned against the wall by the door with her arms crossed as Dante stood more closer to Bonnie and Clyde, hand scratching the back of his head as he stood there with an embarrassed looking smile on his face. He was looking at Clyde with an apologetically embarrassed expression. Heather tilted her head up as Bonnie and Clyde finished talking and let out a sigh.

"Yeah, I've BEEN here for a while with you dozing off like that. Came to see a certain someone because of the storm. Was getting pretty brutal and...I'll be honest I was starting to get a bit worried." Heather says before walking up to the three. "Been a while since we parted. I was sitting around and..it looked like it was just going to continue getting rough. So I figured I had to rush over here as quick as I can...You know I can't help but worry..about my brother." Heather says, looking at Clyde with a teasing grin, hoping he thought she was talking about him.

"Aaah heh, yeaah sorry to sort of barge in like this, I didn't think you would have been sleeping." Dante says letting out a laugh as he says so. "You see uhh, the storm kind of looked like it was starting quite a bit of flooding, soo Bonnie had been around when Heather came up here, told me this place was higher up so...Yeah."

"Yeah, I figured I'd come see you as well. You were taking too long to head back, and here I see you're sleeping..can't say I'm surprised." Heather says, a bit of a saddened look on her face, but more so just a standard aggravated expression. "This storm is ridiculous. When the hell is it going to stop? I feel like it's been going on for ages."

Heather takes a step towards the window, looking outwards, but avoiding turning her glance going over to Bonnie. Being in the same room with her left her a bit uncomfortable considering the last time they met wasn't quite the best meeting. In her mind she wanted to avoid having to talk to her, her being quite the opposing force in her thoughts about Clyde. Heather still couldn't help but gaze out the window, the amount of rain pouring from the sky was incredible, and unfortunately from what she saw it didn't look like there were any clear signs of stopping.

"Would have brought Alessa along as well, maybe have a little get together with the whole group but...I figured she would be fine in her dorm room over at the girls' dorms. Her room is elevated just as this one, so I figured I wouldn't bother her with it." Dante says, trying to lighten the mood a bit by changing the subject.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:26 am

After hearing Bonnie speak, Clyde notices the presence of others within his dorm, prompting him to turn his head toward Dante and Heather with a very surprised look in his eyes, not expecting to see either one of them here. Although he was actually happy to see Heather, the same could not be said for Dante, whom he instantly began glaring at. "Sunderland..." Clyde would growl under his gritted teeth, looking at Dante with a cold stare that practially said 'appology denied'. Dante was the last person that Clyde wanted in his dorm. Clyde eventually calmed himself when he heard Heather speak, giving the girl his undivided attention, wanting to know what she had to say.

As Clyde heard Heather speak, he instantly assumed that she was talking about him, slowly he began to smile as he heard how concerned Heather was about him, it made him think she actually cared about him. Eventually those thoughts were shattered to pieces when she revealed that she was talking about Dante. Even Bonnie began to laugh as she heard that. Clyde on the otherhand had his jaw drop down before he looked at Heather with a very droll expression on his face. "Hardy. Har. Har...." Clyde would mutter with sarcasm in his voice, sticking his tounge at her in response to her teasing grin. He wondered why she didnt greet him better though, he expected at least a hug from her, but she was being her usual self around him and Clyde wondered why, not realizing the tension between Heather and Bonnie. Eventually, as Clyde heard Dante speak, the texan would turn his attention back to the 'home invader'.

"You dang right you sorry, Boy! This ain't no shelter! It's my dorm! I don't give a damn what Bonnie told ya!" Clyde would yell toward Dante as he shook his fist at him angrily.

"Yeah... But it's a dorm you don't use..." Bonnie would add, which caused Clyde to go quiet for a moment. It was true, he didnt use the dorm. He mostly slept at Bonnie's dorm and most recently, Heather's apartment. Although Clyde couldnt even remember the last time he spent the night with Heather. Was it a day or a week ago? He didnt know. But as he saw the saddened look on Heather's face about him coming back, Clyde felt he had to explain to her.

"To be honest, Heather... I don't even remember fallin' asleep here... Or why I even came here..." Clyde would confess, actually making a serious statement for once.

"Oh... I didn't know yall were already livin' together..." Bonnie would add with some bitter sarcasm in her voice, regarding Clyde staying with Heather in her apartment, whom Bonnie kept a stern glare upon, inadvertantly ignoring Dante's comment about Alessa. She honestly didnt hear him.

"Don't think she heard you, Slim Shady..." Clyde would say to Dante before he got out of the bed and marched to his fridge in search of some beer. He found nothing but spoiled milk in the mostly empty fridge. "Gah Dangit!" Clyde would stomp down on the floor in irratation.

"No Booze. No Cigs. No Milk... If that Rain don't stop im swimmin' to the store, goddamit..." Clyde would remark with an agrivated sigh, wishing he was still asleep.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:12 am

Dante was a bit disappointed by the looks Clyde was giving him. It was clear that he still hated him for some reason, and it didn't look like now was the time where that would be changed. Hearing him talk about the dorm, and Bonnie respond to him, Dante shakes his head. "No, I get it, you're right. It..should only be for until the storm dies out, if it's ok with you, it IS your dorm." He says in response, feeling a bit bad about it. He wasn't one to want to get on anyone's bad side, and with Clyde he seemed like he already had, just not now wanting to worsen it any further.

Then as Clyde responds to Heather, she tilts her head a bit. "You..don't remember?" She says as her mind trails off. An obvious conclusion came to her head as to why he wouldn't remember going somewhere, and then waking up later on, but there wasn't really any other signs of that and Heather was trying not to believe that.

As she walked over to the window, hearing Bonnie's words after her's, she bites her lip to try not to respond to her, knowing that she wouldn't do it politely, however.. "Yeah, that's right. What, are you planning on doing something about it?" she lets it out anyways. Her eyes shift over to Bonnie for a second before going back to watching what was outside the window.

As Dante hears Heather's words back at Bonnie, he sighs a bit before stepping backwards and slumping against the wall where Heather once was. His words probably weren't going to get to either Heather or Bonnie at this point, so he just gave up on it, thinking it couldn't get too too out of hand. "It..should die down soon. I mean it's been going all day." Dante says in reply to Clyde's words, even though they weren't directed at him.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:44 am

Bonnie shook her head a bit as she heard Dante's response to Clyde. It was easy to see who was the more mature out of the two despite Dante being younger. Clyde still hated him for whatever reason, despite that, Dante seemed to harbor no real malice for him in return. Bonnie couldnt help but begin to smile at that, she was stating to like Dante all over again.

Ironically enough, Bonnie had a deep dislike for Heather due to the odd entanglement she had with Clyde, but it wasn't until she heard that last remark from Heather did Bonnie want start punching the girl's lights out, prompting Clyde to actually sprint a bit towards Heather and snatch her away by the arm before Bonnie could fire a punch.

"I-I-I think We all need to chillax up in here!" Clyde would stammer nervously. "Rain's gonna die down? Sweet... Me and Heather will go to the store now and buy my beer... Bye yall!" Clyde would state quickly before trying to guide Heather to the door, wanting to avoid a fight between the two while Bonnie looked on toward Heather and Clyde with a stern scowl.

"Don't you try nothin', Sunderland..." Clyde would warn Dante just before shutting the door behind himself and Heather as they now stood in the hall of the boys dorm.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:02 am

"Huh??" Heather lets out as Clyde stammers out his words to try and prevent the confrontation between the two. "Wh-wait a second! Hold on!" Heather lets out as Clyde guides her out the door, but she goes along with it anyways, letting him bring her to the outside of the dorm room, away from what could have been trouble for both her and Bonnie.

"A-ah wh..O-of course not!" Dante lets out in response to Clyde's words before he shuts the door. A bit flustered from what he said, he repeats his motions from before, scratching the back of his head and laughing a bit nervously.

As Heather and Clyde now stood outside in the hallways of the boys' dorms, Heather pressed her back against the wall opposite of the door. "S...sorry." She lets out a bit quietly as she realizes her comment would have started the whole thing between her and Bonnie had Clyde not quickly gotten her out of there. "Sorry for..that and.."

Heather goes to grab Clyde by the wrist and pull him a ways away from his dorm room before pulling him towards her and wrapping her arms around him. "I did...wait for a while for you. I don't know what happened but I..noticed you weren't coming back. After leaving so suddenly. You just said you were stepping out and I..figured it was for something important." She lets out while latched onto him.

"I...thought I told you you can't be gone for too long Clyde...Don't you remember you...you have to do what I say?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:02 pm

Bonnie couldnt help but laugh a bit at Clyde's threat and Dante's flustered response, returning to a better mood upon hearing that. She had forgotten how much she enjoyed seeing Dante like that, finding it rather cute and amusing. "Ooooh... Dee.... I knew you were planin' somethin' when you came over... Got me all alone to yourself now..." Bonnie would tease to Dante with a sly wink, speaking only after the door shut behind Clyde as he and Heather stepped into the dorm hallway.

Not long after shutting the door though, Clyde's wrist was snatched up swiftly by Heather. "Hmm...?" He muttered out with a hint of surprise on his face as he looked down at his wrist before Heather pulled him away from the doorway to bring the boy to her as she layed against the wall on the other side.

"Woah!" Clyde would exclaim as Heather pulled him against her and wrapped her arms around him, taking the texan by surprise, already begining to blush a bit by Heather's sudden affectionate action. For a moment he would stare at her with a surprised look on his face before he guided his arms up to latch around Heather's waist, pulling Heather closer to him in return as he listened to her attentively, taking in her words of concern that actually caught Clyde off guard. It sounded like Heather was really worried for Clyde and missed him as he was gone. But in addition to that, Clyde barely remembered actually going to Heather's apartment ever since the tag title match, along with going to his old dorm room. Considering it was a place that he rarely visited and never slept in.

"Yeah... I remember... Some of that at least..." Clyde would say in a rather quiet tone of voice, responding to Heather's last words, emitting a rather serious expression as he spoke to her, his usual joking and carefree demeanor gone.

"Heather..." Clyde would murmur softly to Heather as he looked in her in the eye with a troubled expression on his face. "I-Im Sorry..." Clyde would whisper to her, having trouble actually saying such a thing, he almost never appologized to anyone for anything. "I honestly can't remember tellin' you that I was goin' out... or even leavin' your apartment." Clyde would confess to Heather with a small frown as he spoke.

"There's a lot I don't remember... It's all freaky... Everythin' past the tag title match is a blur... Last clear thing I remember was falling off a ladder." Clyde would tell Heather as he brought his right hand and place it upon the left side her cheek, brushing her hair back a bit as he held her close. "All I be seein' are bits and pieces... I don't even know why I came to this dorm... I never come over here... You gotta believe me, girl..." Clyde would say to Heather, hoping that she didnt think that he was going crazy or something, it was freaking him out as well though.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:30 pm

"H...huh??" Dante lets out at Bonnie's words as he blinks his eyes a few times with his mouth hanging open. A growing blush suddenly develops on his face as he freezes over for a few seconds. "W-wait..hold on a second n-n-no that's not what I...I mean the storm was...N-not that I would mind..w-wait no no that's...Alessa wouldn't...I mean-" Dante stumbles over his words as he becomes increasingly embarrassed as he speaks them. His embarrassment is added on when Bonnie gives him a sly wink.

As this happens, outside the door a little ways away, Heather starts to calm down as Clyde returns her embrace. She still couldn't pinpoint why exactly she had become so attached to him, but having someone to comfort her was definitely something that she wouldn't refuse. She was beginning to get more and more like this with Clyde, and it seemed the hatred she was feeling towards him was for some reason causing her to want to be closer with him. It made no sense in her mind, but she knew the plan she had came up with and put into place when she took him back to her house had something to do with it.

"I..don't understand." Heather says as she looks into Clyde's eyes as he brushes her hair back. "How can you not remember those things? That makes no sense and it sounds just as ridiculous as you act sometimes.." She tries to look deep into him as much as she can, saying that to sort of get a reaction out of him and have him tell her the truth, but she couldn't feel any sense of him making the story up. It seemed pretty genuine, but it still was hard to make sense of it.

"You just sort of...came into the kitchen, said you were stepping out, then left. Didn't even have time to find out where you were going." She said, now with a worried look on her face. "I came here to see Dante and, luckily I heard you came here as well..You really can't remember any of that?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:02 pm

"Oh! You wouldn't mind! Huh!? Bonnie would exclaim with a teasing laugh, deeply amused by Dante's embaressment towards her flirting. "Heh... You're too much fun, Dee... Alessa's a lucky gal... Maybe too lucky..." Bonnie would say with a cheerful smile, but would whisper her last sentence quietly under her breath, keeping her envious remark to herself.

"I can't understand it either..." Clyde would add to Heather's response before he frowned at her next words that followed after that. "Figured you wouldn't believe me..." Clyde would remark bitterly, he felt like Heather was starting to sound just like everyone he knew back home who would always criticize the way Clyde was.

"I remember seeing you after the match with Dante and Alessa. Everything after that is blank. The only thing I remember after that is me standing in my dorm, watching the rain fall before telling Bonnie that I was gonna sleep the storm out." Clyde would tell Heather before he turned his head toward the end of the hallway where a window lay. The rain was now slowing down.

"...Whaddya say we forget 'bout all this crap... The rain's stoppin'... Why don't we get somethin' to eat? I betcha the city ain't all flooded." Clyde would ask Heather as he turned back to her, tilting his head toward an elevator to take them down to the first floor, feeling that perhaps his memory lapse shouldn't be worried about

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:20 pm

"U-uh well...I mean.." Dante says, still stumbling over his words a bit as Bonnie responds to something he let slip in his grabbing at words earlier. He then smiles a bit embarrassingly as she talks about Alessa. "Ah..heh..uhm...thanks." Dante says, trying to find a way to respond to her so he just throws out a thanks to her comment.

"N-no Clyde I..I do believe you. I can tell you aren't lying...but that's crazy. How could you forget that much? Did you hit your head or something?" Heather says, trying to come up with why such an odd thing would happen. The worst things she tried not to think about, just going to what might be the most common reasoning first, hoping maybe that could be it.

"If you remember that much, it can't be from the match...I really have no clue then..That's just too weird." Heather continues, looking down a bit as the two still held each other close. The comfortable feeling she was having was just all too good to want to break it, and it's what was allowing the conversation to run so smoothly. However at his next words, it was clear they would have to stop sometime.

"Ok...I'm starting to get hungry as well anyways..Let's go then before it gets rough again, you never know with these things." Heather says as she slowly removes her arms from Clyde and turns towards the elevator. "We're using your money though.." Heather says, a small grin appearing on her face for a second before she starts to walk towards the elevator.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next