Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Champ in the girls' dorm: Andy vs Songbird (for Dynamo44)

2 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Champ in the girls' dorm: Andy vs Songbird (for Dynamo44) - Page 12 Empty Re: Champ in the girls' dorm: Andy vs Songbird (for Dynamo44)

Post by wrestleryu Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:15 pm

Impressed by such fighting spirit and not willing to dish more humiliation, Andy stopped the ravishing of her crotch, still keeping the sharpshooter.

"Tsch... i should have known. You'll never give up little brat, will you?", he said not without respect for her courage, looking down at the suffering girl from his shoulder.

Without waiting for an answer, the young guy would add: "As you wish Song-chan, i'll try this instead!". With that Andy arised and jumped up backwards, still keeping his leg between hers, aiming to drag the girl upwards along with him.

If successful, he would drop down into a modified powerbomb of sorts, with his trapped leg pressing the girl's body down with force, hopefully ending it with a stunning KO.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Champ in the girls' dorm: Andy vs Songbird (for Dynamo44) - Page 12 Empty Re: Champ in the girls' dorm: Andy vs Songbird (for Dynamo44)

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:47 am

Songbird was relieved that Andy stopped rubbing her womanhood and glared at Andy behind her. "You've got quite a perverted mind, you know that don't you. And yes, I can't be brought down that easily since you know I caused more damage to you than you to me." Desperate to get out of the sharpshooter and gritting her teeth in pain, she would still try to hang onto Andy's legs to trip him, and then the unthinkable happens. She found herself in Andy's jumping backwards, and with her hands still grasped onto his ankles, who knows where this'll end up. "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:35 pm

A loud slamming sound would be heard as Andy completed his maneuvre, moving Songbird's light body in mid-air so that his leg would press down against her stomach, which was meant to make the modified powerslam even more effective by crushing the air out of his opponent.

"UNGHHH...!!", he would groan in pain, having felt the impact at the small of his back himself because of the peculiar position.

Moving slowly and in a worn down state, the young wrestler would then unlock his leg from those of Songbird and crawl at the indomitable girl, willing to cover her for the pinfall.

If he could, Andy would just lay an arm across her body, his panting face resting upon her shoulder as he waited for the count. He was drained of energies himself, and if even that maneuvre was not enough to KO her, he knew that he would be helpless.

Last edited by 157 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:27 am

"GUH!" cried out Songbird as she got the wind knocked right out of her. She then started to gasp for air as she would try to hold onto her stomach. She was relieved that Andy released his hold on her leg, but suddenly saw him in an attempt to pin her. She watched as he placed an arm across her body and lay his head on her shoulder. Songbird could see that he was just as worn down as she was getting and heard the count of "1". Though her stomach was burning in pain, she would try to kick herself out after "2". It will be painful, but she has to try. If not, then Andy wins.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:15 pm

Andy could feel Songbird twitch underneath his lame pin, and tried to reassure his cover leaning himself more across the girl's shoulders.
That would relent Songbird's action keeping her down, enough for the ref to hit the "THREE...!" just one moment before she could kick herself free, at least.

The boy remained down on the mats facing up, his chest heaving up and down in exhausted breathings. He had prevailed in the end, though it had been a controversial decision by the referee.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:08 pm

Songbird smiled though she had lost. She has to admit, Andy was quite good and he truly is a tough opponent, but there was one thing that was true. Though he won, he lost something in the end. Getting up slowly and carefully, she groanedm but smiled and offered a hand to help Andy up. "Congratulations, Andy. This match is yours. I never would've guessed you'd be such a strong competitor."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:37 pm

Andy looked at Songbird with surprise and relief. Surprise, because she seemed to have endless resources of stamina, standing up already while he felt his limbs were like jello. Relief, because he was glad to see that his finishing slam had not caused any serious injury.

"Yea... you're damnedly tough yourself. The victory was probably going to be yours if you kicked off in time", he smiled back as she helped him up to her feet.
"Hope you're still up for that dinner, after all", he added with a groaning version of a smile, being quite worn out himself.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:03 pm

Songbird's smile suddenly melted into a frown when Andy mentioned dinner. "Uh, you know what? I don't really know if I can anymore. You may have won this match, but you may have lost me in the end. You see, after experiencing your ways of arousing me that were out of marriage, I don't know if I can trust you now. I don't want to be with someone who would use me as their own toy rather than love me for who I really am."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:08 pm

"Heh... fair enough i guess, though i was not going to use you... just to take you to a place with good food and better music to relax after a hard challenge", Andy would surrender to Songbird's relationships logics.

"Also, sorry for using that move on you, but was not aimed at abusing you. Remember that we're always in Sex Wars after all (***). Oh well... recover soon and come to fight me again, ok?", he said, giving her a wink and turning back to get out of her room, and the girls' dormitory.

((*** Andy is not aware that during this match changings have been made by the CEO Melissa Sanders, changing the Sex Wars show into Tension. Getting out of the female dorm, the young wrestler will soon find out that he's not the champion of anything anymore)).

Last edited by 157 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:01 am

Songbird blushed at Andy winking at her, but felt a little heartbroken for putting him down like that. She wishes there was a way to help him. Suddenly, her eyes grew wide as she tried to grab his hand. "Wait! Actually, I think there's a way to make up for it. We're still on for that dinner, but let's just go as friends, okay? Maybe on the way I can show you what I know about true love and marriage if you ever get the girl of your dreams."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next