Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 210 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 208 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Inspirations for the creation of your chars?

+21
acuyra
LunarOcean
killcarrion
Kitten
Alexandra
TheWamts
Cirno
Deus001
KillerV
Oathkeeper
XSirenX
Tanosh
Soiuku
Hawthorne22
mnpinner
Bluemouse
Old_Man_Tai
Tatyina
luffy316
Ryoku
Lobo
25 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Inspirations for the creation of your chars? - Page 5 Empty Re: Inspirations for the creation of your chars?

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:30 pm

Vegas Quartet

Keno Anderon - Well in KOF 13 Shen Woo is one of my mains (Alongside Ash and Duo Lon) and the idea I had when I first came up with the group was to have a brawler in the team. Someone who's come from the streets and fights like a brute, and Shen's fighting style was quite akin to that. Plus his appearance fit the sort of thing I was looking for in the brawler, open shirt meaning confidence.

Jane Rocana - Vegas is know for it's showgirls, so I figured one would be necessary. Although I wanted her to be competent in battle, but at the same time not like Eliza. So I gave Jane a different fighting style, that revolved more around flexibility and submissions than kicks and spins. With a bit of self defence training thrown in for good measure. And Jane also would act as the moral compass, making the group not totally bad guys.

Jake Rocana - I figured the group could use a sort of "Comic relief" and Jake was what I came up with. As a street magician he should be loud, dramatic to the point of being akin to a stage actor. And wigging out when things go awry "Oh my god, they beat Keno! But how?!"

Although he may act silly, he is quite good at doing short term cons. And he possess enough charisma for being the leader of a ragtag team like this, and pinch wallets from people.

Mion Kiaragi - At first I was planning to have her as a private detective, maybe on the run from the mafia and she latched onto the group as a last resort. But I decided against it, and had her fighting style be the opposite of Keno's. She's all about discipline and focus, Keno is basically power and unpredictability.

I also toy with the pair having unresolved tension, and the incident where they had rough sex after fighting in Mion's dojo is akin to the "Sex in the closet at work party."

So all in all, I planned on having the group be different from the UKE. To present a different flavour if you will, if the UKE is united front. Then these people are a bunch of misfits. XD

Back to top Go down

Inspirations for the creation of your chars? - Page 5 Empty Re: Inspirations for the creation of your chars?

Post by LtLukas Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:51 pm

I really like how Beth Phoenix worked matches. She was quite a monster, and I really liked how she could just take over with her strength. Even if she was saddled with a terrible division. Outside of the ring, there really isn't an inspiration. I am still trying to work on Jessica's personality (and personality in the ring as well) but there is no single person or thing to keep her tethered to.

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5