Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 7 Registered, 2 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter, bricktown, Deus001, SleeperAgent94, Teenwrestler, Un3xpected, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Something I've Noticed

Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:06 am by scorn53

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed, but every few weeks the same user joins the site, creates a few profiles and matches, then promptly leaves. I've only noticed because they follow a very similar profile template (and call it weird, but the use of black font), albeit they've now edited their latest one because they cannot delete it.

Upwards- http://www.afwrpg.com/t14743-auriel-jessamine
Scarf- http://www.afwrpg.com/t15951-maxine-rolanda
Their most recent name was 1 12 12 or something …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 7

Looking for some action

Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:47 am by k0hryuu

Hey guys,

I'm looking to expand my horizons a bit and work with some new people, or maybe work with someone I have in the past and haven't with for a while. Or actually pretty much anyone I'm not already currently working with. I'm pretty open to play ball with whatever (just not hentai matches), otherwise my roster page shows my own particular preferences. My only demand is coherent grammar.

Everyone except Akiko and Yukiko are available, so if you see someone that might interest you, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Title Opportunity Register

Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:07 am by Kelsea

This is a list/sign up thread for members who are looking for title opportunities/matches.

First and foremost, I have to say that if you are struggling to get on the title scene, the best way to go about getting some action is to contact one of the members that currently holds a belt and see if you can set something up with them (infact, you should at least try this before putting your name down in this thread)... Please remember that they may already have their own plans, or they may be …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Your greatest Character creation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your greatest Character creation

Post by Cirno on Sat May 07, 2011 1:03 pm

I think we all had one character that really made us proud.

Mine is Cerbera, but that's kinda obvious. Next to Raiye and a few others, she's one I could call my own.

http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/cerbera-project-black-rock-shooter-t3553.html

What is your greatest creation?

Hug to see the full roster.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your greatest Character creation

Post by Bluemouse on Tue May 10, 2011 3:34 am

I can't just let this thread drop with no replies, so here you go.

I don't think any of my characters are remarkable beyond how well I write for them at a given time. I think they're neither good nor bad.

As far as other people I do fancy Tatyina's bizarre historical/literary approach to making characters. I think he may have the only female wrestler based on a serbian inventor. And I also quite like the specific brand of lunacy that Iffy turns out.

Also of note, I weighed the same as Cerbera when I was in junior high. Probably 7th grade or so. Maayybe 8th. My foot is cramping and it's annoying.

Bluemouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Tue May 10, 2011 4:21 am

My greatest creation would have to be..........................................................................

Baconman

Old_Man_Tai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse on Tue May 10, 2011 4:22 am

Everyone knows you just plagiarized Baconman from the pre-war Warner bros character Mr. Bacon.

Bluemouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Tue May 10, 2011 4:52 am

Hey, Baconman was ACTUALLY Plagerized from Superman!

Old_Man_Tai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo on Tue May 10, 2011 2:43 pm

All My Chars Suck.

That being said... Best one's are Kelly Conway, + Bonnie & Clyde.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid

Lobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Tue May 10, 2011 2:54 pm

Since I only have two and haven't been here long enough to form a vast tapestry of storylines, merely sticking to annoying everyone here: I have no choice but to go with Adrian Kytes. Mostly because she's the easiest to write for, and I haven't done shit with Veronica yet.

kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoku on Sat May 14, 2011 8:05 pm

Uhm, well... lets see.

Many people would say Tracy, but... she wasnt supposed to become such a great character. To be honest, I just wanted someone that could kick Patrick's Lethe's ass. And well... you see what happened. Became one of my main, and I'm truly glad she did. Had so much potential.

Now, if we consider popularity... I'd say Shizuka. Unlike Tracy, she was supposed to become one of my main. While not many liked her right away (*Cough*Kelsea*Cough*), I think those who have played with her have had a good time. Which, in the end, is the most important part of RPing, right? Liked how her story turned out. Also, I think she's the character I've played most naturally, which makes her awesome from my point of view.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/kaoru-takahashi-the-shining-star-t3566.html:2acekjuj][/url:2acekjuj][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/julia-makuro-the-queen-s-sister-t3675.html:2acekjuj][/url:2acekjuj][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/tracy-snow-the-kawaii-brawler-t3801.html:2acekjuj][/url:2acekjuj][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/shiori-nakamura-the-reikoku-avenger-t4001.html:2acekjuj][/url:2acekjuj]

"If there is evil in this world... It lurks in the hearts of men." - Edward D. Morrison

Ryoku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top