Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 1 Bot

Ayako Sakamoto, KillerV, LARIATO, Lobo, noob, Old_Man_Tai, RJD, Teenwrestler, Teesta, Val, Zebra Crossing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

got some new characters

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:14 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hi everyone,

Made 3 new characters and looking for some matches for both my 3 new characters who are called Yugito Shirone , Regina Ravenwood and while at the same time won't say no to anyone who wish to have a match with any other character i got in my roster.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Looking for a tag team debut match

Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:22 pm by xalex

Hey guys i am looking for a debut match for my new tag team:

just hit me with a pm if you are interested

Comments: 0

John Carnaby "The master of creation."

View previous topic View next topic Go down

John Carnaby "The master of creation."

Post by Deus001 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:13 pm

"Now that was great! I'm sure to create a painting from this match!"

Name: John McWright Carnaby
Sex: Male
Birthday: 15th January 1995
Eyes: Blue (Wears gold contacts from time to time.)
Hair: Brown with a streak of red
Height: 5'10
Weight: 200 pounds
Nationality: British
Alignment: Lawful good

Entrance music:
Some might say by Oasis

Or Guilty Gear OST March of the wicked king

Strategy: John will attempt to keep things close and personal, during which he will attempt to grab his foe and attempt power moves or submissions.

Preferred Matches: Standard or submission

Finishing moves:
The Masterpiece (Hip toss into Anaconda Vise)

Style: Grappler/Submission (Uses classic wrestling moves and moves taught to him by Ryan)

Strengths: John has a great knowledge of wrestling moves, so he can do alright in any sort of grapple situation that requires technical skill.

Weakness: Lack of experience is his main one, he has the training just not the battle scars.

Endurance:*** = Average, he considers himself not a machine of war but rather a simple warrior.
Strength:**** = Is quite comfortable with lifting things heavier than him.
Speed:*** = Is in rather good shape but is too used to walking than running.
Defense:** = Can block a punch or two but that's about it.
Technique:***** = Has studied many holds and wrestling moves.

Strikes:*** - John can exchange blows rather well, but he prefers not to go into slugfests.
Submissions: ***** - He's been trained on this since day one, so this is his forte.
Powerhouse: *** - He doesn't know much moves of this type, but a guy like him can do some heavy lifting.
Aerial: * = He's had almost no training on the top rope.
Counters: **** - Thanks to his training he can turn almost any grapple or submission situation into an advantage.

Personality: A true British gentleman, John considers politeness and honour to be vital to one's attitude. He can be noted as being a tad out of touch with the modern times, such as carrying a pocket watch instead of checking the time on his phone. But nonetheless he is a proper gentleman who will treat others how he'd like to be treated.

If anyone acts like an asshole to him then what John will do is keep his politeness up, however he will act very snarky and condescending to them. During battle he will praise the skill of his foe if they do something quite impressive, however if they constantly fight dirty then he won't hesitate to pull himself out of the match as he views his foe as a dirty coward.

Past: John was raised in a upper class home to good parents and a nice house in the countryside. He'd spend his childhood playing in the grassy fields and looking up at the blue sky beyond and marvelling at it's natural beauty.

As he grew up he discovered he had a great skill with an art brush, the ideas brewing in his head could be a sight to behold. In time he was able to get a scholarship to an art college in Japan, one day as he travelled by plane he watched a video of a wrestling match.

He became very intrigued by this, John saw it as an art form like two warriors fighting with the ring as their canvas. After enrolling at his college Mr Carnaby sought out the best wrestling instructor he could find and took it up part time as well as watching several matches to learn the moves inside out. After completing his training he sought out the AFW and enlisted, intent on showing all the people his skill. He would be the brush and he'd paint a masterpiece that was of him having many victories.

Goal in the AFW:
When he first got here, John's only real interest was doing some part time wrestling. Something to put food on the table so he wasn't eating the potatoes he was using for art. Although after being recruited by Ryan and Lucy to form the United Kingdom Elite. John jumped at the chance, having finished his college course and wanting to get into wrestling full time. But will he let the fame go to his head? Only time will tell.

Wrestling Attire:
He takes the coat and shirt off before the match. He thinks it's best to be simple in design so as to ensure ease of movement.

An early work of his, he actually has a prop version of that sword.

Alternate attire:

(Without the guns, swords are fake)

Fun Facts: Uses the money gained to fund his supplies for his art college.
His most prized possessions are his 1959 Chevrolet bel air, and his blue coat which he bought the first day he came to Japan.
His favourite band is Oasis.

If John was a pokemon then he'd be.....

Allies: Ryan Knight, Lucy Grange, Lia Harrison, Eske Mal, Wolfess
Rivals: WhiteGale
Enemies: The Valkyries
Crushes: Lia Harrison (Ex)

Painting women
Oasis (The rock band and the drink.)
His 1959 Chevrolet bel air (It belonged to his Grandfather)
Anything new

Five nights at Freddy's
His friends and loved ones being hurt.

Eske Mal via submission,
W/Ryan Knight, Daisuke Kamiya and Sion via pinfall
W/Ryan Knight, Mako and Stone via pinfall
W/Ryan Knight, Mariko and Yamato Ishii(Won the Tension Tag titles)
W/Ryan Knight, Daisuke and Ami Takeuchi
W/Ryan Knight vs Nick Solem and Juniper Nayle (Title defence)
Vs Animalistic Tendencies/W Shido, W/ Ryan Knight and Lucy Grange

Alexis Parker via pinfall.
Aria Snowheart via pinfall
Vs WhiteGale (Sion and Daisuke) (Title Bout)

W/Ryan Knight vs Daisuke Kamiya and Sion (Title defence at Climax PPV)

Championships: One half of the tension tag champions with Ryan Knight.

Last edited by 11503 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:08 pm; edited 37 times in total

Check out my wrestlers here, but PM me for match requests.

Solaire of the AFW.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top