Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Tiger's Den

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The Tiger's Den - Page 7 Empty Re: The Tiger's Den

Post by Darius Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:45 am

As soon as Clyde went out, Zero would let his limp body flop to the floor,. She sighed tiredly. It had been a long day indeed. First a workout, then an unexpected spar with a pervert, and then a training session with the same pervert. Zero was exhausted. Well, it was over now, in the most brutal of ways.

Getting off of Clyde Zero went to her closet, opening it to remove a spare blanket and pillow. Returning to Clyde, she lifted his head to place the pillow under it. She`d then drape the blanket over him. He would still be unconscious but at least he`d be comfortable. Zero would then look over him, her blank yellow eyes looking at his face. She had to admit, he had surprised her with her with his ability to adapt to different techniques. Clyde just might have a chance in the title match after all...

A yawn would then escape her lips. Standing back up, Zero would wiggle out of her jeans, leaving her in just her blue bra and panties. She`d then crawl into her bed, and almost as soon as hr head hit the pillow, she drifted off into sleep. `Tired...` she sighed, and slowly drifted off.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:22 am

Clyde fell like a rock upon the floor, his limp body givng a lifeless floop as he rested under Zero, completely unconsiouss. His bushy blonde hair draping over his eyes as he layed motionless against the carpet of the dorm floor, not stiring around one bit as Zero moved his head to place the pillow underneath him.

The Texan had been through alot with his teacher, he was sore beyond belief from all the submission holds and heavy strikes he took from Zero. Still Clyde kept on going and managed to last in Zero's school of hard knocks.

Too out cold to notice Zero do anything around him as he layed blacked out on the floor, Clyde drifted off to into sleep, dreaming of winning the title and being worshiped by all as a king. For the remainder of that night, Clyde Gastin dreamed of victory within the tiger's den.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:35 pm

8 a.m. - The Following Morning.

Clyde Gastin awoke with a tired yawn, and groggy looking eyes, stepping out of his little sleeping spot and marching his way tiredly to the bathroom. "*Yawn* Wierd Dream..." He mutterd before noticing something diffrent about his supposed 'dorm'. "...Hold up..." He mutterd looking around the bathroom, spotting his switchblade on the floor before picking it up. "No Way..." He thought before dashing out of the bathroom and into the den to see Zero on her bed.

Clyde was in shock, he could of sworn the asskicking he got, his sorely stretched limbs, and failed POW Match was just a dream. But he was Wrong. He was Horribly Wrong. "Shit..." He whisperd to himself before looking over to Zero who clad in her undergarmets, laying peacefully asleep on the bed. Clyde then got a devious little grin to form on his lips, getting a sneaky little idea rather quickly, which he would soon dismiss after realizing the beating he could get if he tried ANYTHING on Zero and she caught him. "Ffffffuuuck!!" Clyde would yell quietly, frustrated by the clashing of his urges and his brain. He looked over to Zero again, her tight, slender body, silently calling to Clyde, who began to get a headache about what he should do.

"Fuck It." Clyde said with a serious look on his face as he prepared to march over to Zero like a boss, plant a kiss on her while layed asleep, then jet outta the dorms like hell. Clyde approached Zero, and stood over, his chest pumping madly as parepared to lower his head down and press his lips onto Zero's. Clyde suddenly stopped however, and stood himself up-right, before stepping away from Zero, appearing to be visbly Frustrated, Scared, and slightly Bitter. "To hell with it....I'll earn it later, 'Teach'." Clyde would think to himself grabbing his shirt and boots and marching out the door. He then emerged from The Tiger's Den, appearing to be quite a diffrent person, perhaps Clyde's time with Zero had matured the wild texan, Perhaps Zero had made Clyde Gastin, a grown man in someways and no longer a goofball of a child. Closing the door quietly, Clyde began to walk his way down the halls of the girl's dorms with his head held high, ready to take on the world as a Man.

35 Seconds Later

Clyde Gastin opened the door to Zero's dorm and quickly marched himself in, making his way to Zero's refrigerator before snatching a gallon of 'Marla Malone Brand Whole Milk' from the frige. Clyde then turned around and prepared to walk off, but not before leaving a Pre-Written note beside her on the bed she layed on. Leaving the crumpled up note beside Zero before walking out of the dorm like Nothing, taking her gallon of milk with him as he opened it and began to drink it on the go, letting his note say goodbye to Zero for him, which read...

"Dear 0

Thanks 4 trainin me. it was hot but it hurt too. Im gona use it to win my title match. im gona be champion. cuz i rock.

Also my mama always say to hav brekfust no matter wat. but I can not cook. so I drank yer milk.

you hav to stay at my dorm too 1 day or when u can. it wood be fun.

i am goin back to my dorm and i will hav my match soon. dont no wat day.

i will be back layter. see ya.

Sinseerly

Clyde T. Gastin

p.s. im the bawss

p.s.s. You o me a kiss if i win.

ps again. i aint payin for the milk"

With that letter left behind. Clyde Gastin had left the building.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:45 am

It was only a few minutes after Clyde left that Zero would begin to stir from her sleep. After the ruckus Clyde was making it was a wonder she didn't wake up sooner, but surprisingly Zero was a deep sleeper. Slowly her yellow eyes fluttered open, and she raised herself up to a sitting position. Still half asleep, Zero stetched her arms above her head and sighed tiredly. slowly her eyes focused, and she looked about the room, soon coming across blanket and pillow, but no Clyde.

Memories of last night flodded back to Zero in that instant, and her eyes widened in shock. Immediately she looked at her chest, then down below at her panties. Seeing that nothing had been tampered with, Zero sighed in relief. She didn't like the idea of someone like Clyde walking around while she was sleeping. It looked like he had left in a hurry, not even stopping to do something stupid in perverted to her. Not that she minded that.

It wasn't long before she came across the note. Tilting her head in confusion, Zero picked it up and unfurled it, and started to reacd Clyde's message. She squinted her yes, having a hard time comphrehending his odd style of writing, but she managed to understand most of it. She frowned when she read Clyde drank her milk; now she'd have to go out and buy more. She made a mental note to make Clyde pay her back when she next saw him. Zero sighed tiredly, setting the note down. Well, it seemed her business with Clyde wasn't quite done yet.

Zero didn't know why, but that thought made a small smile appear on her face.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7