Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 12:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 3:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 207 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:25 pm

(Did I do that? Ah crap... Well, I fixed it)

As Megumi backed away, Winter's leg suddenly shot up, and her knee slammed right in between her legs. Megumi's eyes widened, her mouth gaping in surprise and pain. "Crap..." she thought as she began to sink down to her knees, the pain overwhelming her for the time being. As she fell, however, she stuck out her arm. Tomomi got the signal, rushing over and quickly tagging herself into the match.

Megumi fell to her knees, but Tomomi jumped in and stood in front of her, protecting her from Winter. "Don't think I didn't see that!" Tomomi shouted, aiming to clothesline Winter back into the corner.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi

Post by anegge Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:06 am

Summer was incensed, she pointed at the corner and yelled, "Ref, that's the neutral corner! She can't tap in like that!" The ref walked over to her and gave the Irtish girl her smuggest grin, "And how's your' nose?" she spit sarcastically. Summer scowled at the negligent referee. It looked like she was going to have to take things into her own hands.

"Oh, fuck," howled Winter as she was once again slung into the corner. This was really taking it out of her, but on the other hand, Tomomi had already been on the receiving end of one of Summer's debilitating holds so it was better than facing down Megumi again. Plus, it seemed like finally her partner had gotten it through her thick skull to fight fire with fire.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 5 GXChUKwSummer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 5 1BElGMISummer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:16 am

Tomomi, after slamming Winter back into the turnbuckle, immediatly followed up by grabbing Winter's arm and spinning around, throwing her over her shoulder in a judo-style shouldertoss! Megumi, seeing Tomomi attempting that attack, quickly got out of the way before she got hit too. She got up and backpedaled a few steps, still a bit sore from the crotch blow. Luckily she found Summer entering the ring, deciding to leave Winter to Tomomi and face off against the redhead.

"Thinking of helping your friend?" Megumi asked, stepping in between Summer and the struggling Winter, "Not a chance!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:23 am

Winter moaned as she was tossed onto the canvas like a ragdoll. And the pink haired bitch even had the nerve to use judo against her! This was getting ridiculous!

Summer on the other hand smirked as Megumi blocked her way. She stepped right up to Megumi and stared right into her eyes. "Actually, I was thinking about you." she told her before throwing her arms around Megumi's waist and leaning in to plant her lips right on her opponent's.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 5 GXChUKwSummer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 5 1BElGMISummer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:29 am

Tomomi didn't stop after slamming Winter onto the mat. Her showing against Summer had been less than spectacular to say the least, and she was going to make up for it by beating down Winter! Tomomi jumped up after slamming Winter onto the mat, aiming to drop a guillotine leg drop on her neck and sore chest, winding her some more.

Summer's sudden attack surprised Megumi; it wasn't what she was expecting at all! No wonder Tomomi had been so nervous to face this girl! Megumi found herself trapped in Summer's arms with the redhead locking lips tightly in a forceful kiss. She let out a muffled grunt, grabbing Summer's arms and trying to push her away, not wanting to get sucked into this girl's pace.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:37 am

Winter could only moan at this point, trying to conserve enough strength to watch for a counter attack, but for Tomomi's violent leg drop there was nothing to do. Her chest shook from the impact and she started to curl up trying to roll away.

Summer on the other hand was right where she wanted. She pulled her arms tighter into a bear hug leaving Megumi unable to peel herself away. "Mmm, I thought I should make up for what Winter did." she told Megumi pressing her firm melons down into Meg's eagerly. She resumed her kiss trying to sneak her tongue between the girl's lips as she hefted her off the mat in the hug.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:43 am

After getting the leg drop, Tomomi quickly scrambled on top of Winter's body. She wasn't going to let her go this easily! "Sorry Winter," Tomomi said, "But you're going to have to suffer a bit longer!" Tomomi would grab Winter's arms to hold her down, pinning them at Winter's sides, while planting her breasts firmly right over Winter's face, putting the dark-haired girl in an embarrassing breast-smother!

Megumi meanwhile was in real trouble. Summer locked in the bearhug tightly, making it difficult for her to breathe, and even lifted her up a bit off the ground so she was on her tiptoes. All the while Summer was kissing Megumi, distracting her and making it even harder for her to breathe. Megumi's lips were easily parted by Summer's tongue, her mouth invaded with little response. She had to break free, or else it was all over! So Megumi raised her arms and drove a punch into Summer's side. It was weaker than her usual blows, but she hoped the surprise from the blow would make Summer let go.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:55 am

Winter blushed as the dominant Tomomi filled her vision with her mammoth twin jugs. Winter whimpered at her position. There was no way she would have ended up like this if it had been one on one, this damn girl was making a fool of her, adding insult to injury! Well, Winter had a go-to solution for this kind of thing.

Summer was indeed surprised by Megumi's attack but her lust overwhelmed any pain she felt. She had been hoping for a taste of Megumi since she first heard of their match, and the crowd certainly seemed fond of what she was doing too. She gave Megumi's back a hard jolt in response to the girl's punch but she was much more focused on the other aspects of her little hold.

She stared seductively down up into Megumi's eyes as she easily pinned the girl's tongue to the roof of her mouth asserting her sexual authority over the girl. This hold had quickly gotten her little nipples hard and she forced them right up into Megumi's underboobs as she held her imprisoned in the death grip slowly pressing inward as Megumi was forced to arch back in response, her pebble like nipples slowly approaching the bottom of her opponents.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:03 am

Tomomi kept her boobs in place, letting gravity do all the work for her by smothering the life out of Winter. "Hmm, seems you like it down there," Tomomi said. She began rubbing her chest over Winter's face, pushing up and down and dragging her big orbs all over, keeping Winter smothered while completely embarrassing her!

Megumi was in serious trouble. Summer's tongue had her's pinned and the bearhug was seriously hurting, digging into her back and making her unable to breathe. The punch seemed to have no effect. Summer pushed forward, forcing Megumi to arch her back unnaturally, adding even more pain to the hold. And all the while she could feel Summer's breasts and hard nipples digging into her breasts. This was not good.

Megumi needed a plan out. Lacking any other option, Megumi gathered all her strength, raised her hands, hoping to clap the girl around the ears to knock her senseless for a few seconds and break free.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:11 am

Winter sputtered, as Tomomi eagerly squashed her sweet melons all over her face pressing them over her cheeks and even into her mouth. It wasn't as if anyone could see but Winter's face was glowing like a lightbulb. That was just about enough of this nonsense! Winter brought her right leg up slamming her thigh hard right between Tomomi's legs. Then she quickly twisted her body trying to roll Tomomi off onto her back.

Summer stumbled into the ropes dazed as her rough opponent disrupted her equilibrium with the bell clap. Naturally she dropped the hurting, half suffocated girl. "What's a matter, Megumi? Didn't you like it?" asked Summer reaching one hand out in the direction she incorrectly presumed Megumi was.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next