by Blue_Snakie Today at 17:12

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 17:11

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 16:57

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 15:56

Who is online?
In total there are 203 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 200 Guests :: 2 Bots

Darent, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on 30 Jul 2019, 03:51
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

06 Apr 2024, 18:00 by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi

Post by zxn666 20 Aug 2010, 21:55

Tomomi was still weak from the previous moves, and was unable to counter when Summer came up to her. She gasped when Summer put her in a full nelson, and then felt Summer's legs going around her waist again. She remembered from their previous match how strong Summer's legs were, so she had to move quickly to prevent Summer from getting her again.

"No!" Tomomi moaned. She twisted to the side, trying to get out of the full nelson before Summer could lock her in tightly.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi

Post by anegge 20 Aug 2010, 22:14

Tomomi's desperate twist dislodged Summer's left hand freeing her from the full nelson and consequently the "up close" lock Summer had been trying to preform. But Summer still had the pink haired pugilist in a half nelson, and a brutal scissors. Summer tightened her firm thighs like a vice on the girl putting real pressure on her belly. Then while the redhead had Tomomi off guard (she hoped) she would swing her left arm around the girl's throat in a choke hold locking her hand around into the half nelson to complete the sleeper. If she was likely she would have her opponent in an even worse position than before.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 2 GXChUKwSummer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 2 1BElGMISummer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 20 Aug 2010, 22:20

Tomomi grit her teeth, Summer's scissors digging into her stomach, making her unable to breathe. She was still twisting and trying to get out, but Summer had other plans. Suddenly, her arm snapped around Tomomi's neck, and in a matter of seconds Summer had Tomomi put into an even worse submission. Tomomi let out a small squeak, moaning and struggling to break free.

"Summer..." Tomomi moaned, "Stop..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge 20 Aug 2010, 22:33

Summer frowned. This lock was pretty serious torture. She had intended it to be, but she didn't like to see Tomomi suffer. Too much. "Submit?" she asked sheepishly.

Still her limbs offered the girl no relief. Summer knew that enough damage to her tummy would prevent her idol foe from being a threat, and her toned thighs were delivering on the promise. Besides with Tomomi weakened it would be much easier to have a little 'fun' with her. Thus Summer went at Tomomi's imprisoned form like a python, digging tighter and tighter into the smaller fighter.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 2 GXChUKwSummer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 2 1BElGMISummer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 20 Aug 2010, 23:01

Tomomi wasn't willing to submit, not again. She didn't want to lose this pathetically to Summer. "n-no..." Tomomi moaned, unable to get a good breath out. She struggled, but soon got weaker and weaker. It was obvious that Tomomi was completely trapped and unable to break free.

So Megumi had to step in. "Geez, you weren't this pathetic before Tomomi," she said. She quickly stepped in to the ring, moving quickly to stomp on Summer to force her to let go, keeping an eye on Winter as well.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge 20 Aug 2010, 23:49

Winter climbed into the ring after Megumi. "Oh, now you pay attention to me." she mocked. But she wasn't actually fast enough to stop Summer from getting punted in the jaw. The red head howled ejecting Tomomi from her grip as she rolled over clutching her face in agony. "You bitch!" roared Winter trying to grab Megumi's arm and whip her into the turnbuckle hard.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 20 Aug 2010, 23:53

"Hmph," Megumi scoffed when Winter came at her. At least she managed to get Tomomi free with that kick. It was rather cheap, but oh well. Tomomi rolled off to the side, coughing, one hand on her neck as she got onto her hands and knees.

"You ok?" Megumi asked, still keeping an eye on Winter as she advanced.

"I'll be fine," she said. Reaching a hand up, she quickly tagged Megumi in. Megumi turned to face Winter, who came at her looking murderous. Winter grabbed at Megumi's arm, but the second she had it in her grip Megumi charged forward, grabbing Winter around the waist and lifting her up before slamming her down onto the mat with an improvised take down.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge 21 Aug 2010, 00:01

Winter thudded onto the mat scowling up at Megumi. "You'll pay." she threatened the brunette despite her inappropriate position. Of course, Winter wasn't pissed off about the slam. She was angry at Megumi for her attack on Summer. Winter waited hoping Megumi would come closer so she could give her a big boot between the legs, or wherever was most appropriate.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 21 Aug 2010, 00:08

Megumi found herself on top of Winter after taking the girl down. "You're not in a position to say that, you know!" Megumi said. She grabbed both of Winter's legs, right near her hips, and began forcing them apart. It was for two reasons, the first was she didn't want to get caught in a waistscissor, and the second was that she wanted to test Winter's flexibility. If Winter wasn't flexible, this move would end up hurting quite a bit!

Tomomi meanwhile had mostly recovered and was climbing out of the ring. She did take a look back into the ring, looking for Summer and seeing if she was ok. It would be bad if Summer decided to help Winter out and double team Megumi.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge 21 Aug 2010, 00:19

Summer stood up behind Megumi holding her bleeding nose. She gave the red dressed girl a big kick in the ass trying to drive her forward between Winter's legs. "You're not allowed to fight Winter now, I haven't tagged her." she informed Megumi. Then she reached down and tapped Winter on the foot. "There you go."

Winter went ahead and tired to snare Megumi in the very waist scissors she was hoping to avoid, but she yelled out at Summer as the redhead stepped out of the ring. "Dumbass, you should have helped me beat on her!" Summer shook her head no matter of factly and hopped down to get a tissue for her nose.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next