by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 8 Empty Re: Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:24 pm

Tomomi grunted as Winter's arms wrapped around her gut, feeling the girl's small bust press into her exposed lower back. She tried to squirm her way out, but it didn't work. Winter pulled her up, tightening her hold, pulling her into an upside down position. "NO!" Tomomi screamed, "Don't do this!" But Winter didn't heed this, dropping down to a sitting position and slamming Tomomi head first to the mat. The shock of the blow made Tomomi grunt slightly, spittle flying out of her mouth. Her eyes rolled back into her head, passing out from the blow.

Megumi struggled against the hold, but as it wore on her struggles got weaker and weaker. "This is bad," Megumi thought. She had no way of breaking free! Summer began to taunt her, asking her to give up while pulling the hold tighter and hurting her back even more. "No!" Megumi said, shaking her head, refusing to submit.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 8 Empty Re: Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi

Post by anegge Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:11 pm

"Heh, now your' mine." gloated Winter pulling on Tomomi's hair, panting from the exertion of holding her foe in the air. But she was wrong, Winter pursed her lips in surprise as she looked into the girl's eyes. Yep, her body was completely limp. "Hey, ref, she's out." Winter announced lifting Tomomi's hand and dropping it to prove she had been eliminated from the match. She smirked to herself, "Better than getting molested by Summer, right girl?" she asked her KOd foe.

Even with Megumi bearing most of the weight Summer was reaching the limit of how long she could hold her own arms in place to stretch the brunette. She needed to switch into a hold that would allow her to rest her arms for a bit, and which hold that was screamed at her loudly from this position. Summer let go of Megumi's wrists and leapt forward to straddle her back reaching back down to pull the girl's aching arms onto her knees and convert right into a camel clutch.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 8 GXChUKwSummer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 8 1BElGMISummer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 8 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:25 am

Trapped and in desperate need of help, Megumi looked to Tomomi, hoping that she was out of her predicament and could help. Unfortunately, the sight that greeted her was worse than she could've imagined. Tomomi lay facedown on the mat, the referee declaring her knocked out and thus eliminated from the match. Megumi was alone, trapped in a devastating submission, facing two foes both as skilled as her. And she was at her limit too; if she continued any longer, the submission would start doing real damage to her body.

Luckily Summer was at her limit too, and dropped Megumi back onto the mat. Megumi lay there for a moment, panting weakly, trying to get her sore muscles to move. But try as hard as she might, her body had given up. Summer sat down on her back, grabbed her arms and trapped them on her knees, then grabbed her head and pulled her into a camel clutch. "Nngh... no.." Megumi moaned, pain flooding her body again.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:53 am

Winter smirked arrogantly and gave the unconscious girl a light slap on the butt. "Nice try, bitch." Then she turned her gaze to the agonized Megumi. "You." She walked over slowly prompting Summer to switch her grip to Megumi's hair. "Don't kick Summer in the face. Ever." she told Megumi pressing her boot to the girl's chin.

Summer looked up at Winter concerned shaking her head at the shorter girl. "It doesn't look like I need to exact revenge for you here." replied Winter removing her foot from the girl's face. "But I do want her submission."

Winter sat down facing away from her partner and reached down to lift the crimson warrior' legs into a Boston Crab bumping her butt into Summer's as the both straddled Meg's back.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 8 GXChUKwSummer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 8 1BElGMISummer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 8 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:10 am

Megumi looked on helplessly as Winter walked over, still looking as angry as before. She refused to show any weakness and give Winter any satisfaction, looking away and refusing to acknowledge her. "Looks like I failed..." Megumi thought, looking at Tomomi's bruised and prone body. She was supposed to be the sempai taking care of Tomomi in this match, and quite obviously she failed.

Megumi whimpered a little as Winter sat down on her injured back, grabbed her legs and slowly pulled Megumi into a Boston Crab. Summer didn't relent either, pulling back on Megumi's head to really torture her back. Tears of pain formed in Megumi's eyes and began to flow down her cheeks. "no... more..." Megumi moaned. Her eyes were starting to get unfocused, like she was close to passing out.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:23 am

Winter laughed cruelly when Megumi began to beg, but Summer responded by leaning forward to ease the pin of her clutch and slowly letting her down on the mat. "Is that a submission?" she asked. Winter sniffed, reluctantly releasing Megumi as well, but both girls remained sitting on the exhausted, nearly broken girl.

Last edited by 121 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:29 am

"...yes," Megumi's weak voice said, "I give..." As Summer and Winter slowly released her, Megumi fell onto the mat, with her eyes closed and her body limp. The sheer strain her body had been put through, thanks to the submissions, was enough to nearly knock her out. She was still conscious at this point, but without some time to recover, there was no way Megumi could move.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:42 am

Summer and Winter stood up. Winter grinned at her partner and raised her hand in the air prompting Summer to give her a big high five. "Let's do a victory pose." suggested Winter her grin turning evil. Summer nodded in agreement walking over to where Tomomi's slack form was lying on the canvas and carefully lifting her up to carry her towards the center of the ring. Winter turned Megumi over onto her back and grabbed her arms pulling her to the ring center as well. She looked down sneering at her defeated foe. "Oh, are you crying? Ha ha ha ha." she taunted.

Being careful not to injure her any more Summer and Winter hauled Tomomi's body up over Megumi's laying her down over Megumi in a humiliating 69 position. Then they clasped raised hands together placing their feet on the defeated duo. Summer's foot rested lightly on Tomomi's back, and Winter on the girl's butt pressing down to force Megumi to taste her kohai's sex.

Then proud of their amazing accomplishment of beating Eclipse the two walked out of the arena leaving their foes lying on the mat helpless and humiliated.

Winter defeats Tomomi by KO. Summer defeats Megumi by submission. The seasons defeat Eclipse by double elimination, 2-0.

Last edited by 121 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8