by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match Empty Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match

Post by Underdog21 Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:49 pm

It was just another boring day in the Girls' dorm. Ivory and Violet had no matches slated for today (at least, none that they knew of), and so they were left to do pretty much what they had been doing for the past few days: sitting in their dorm and watching TV.

"Do you think that bitch Sellers will EVER give us a match?" Violet asked as she lay on her bed and stared up at the ceiling.

"How should I know?" Ivory muttered as she watched the Kyo Akamatsu vs Kelli DeVanetti match on TV. "Hmm, that Kyo guy is kinda cute!"

"Hmm?" Violet turned around slightly as she caught a glimpse of the screen. "So the girls here fight guys as well as other girls? Interesting. I still bet I could take him, though."

"You wish!" Ivory replied with a giggle. "Once that match is done, I'm going to find that Kyo guy and try to get a date with him!"

Violet merely grunted in reply.

"Ehh, you're no fun on days like these," Ivory sighed. "Why don't we go shopping or something?"

"We went shopping yesterday and the day before, remember?"

"Oh yeah..."

"Dammit," Violet grunted as she sat upright, "it's no fair! It's been two weeks now, and Sellers STILL hasn't given us a match! We oughtta complain to her!"

Ivory's eyes widened. "Are you crazy, sis? That woman's pure evil! If you complain, we'll probably get expelled!"

Violet sighed. "Well, what do YOU think we should do, then?"

"Don't worry sis," Ivory replied with a smile. "For all we know, something interesting might happen today after all..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match Empty Re: Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match

Post by anegge Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:17 am

Winter strolled into the girl's dorm her face down in a book and started to pass the two girl's up with out even so much as a glance. However, Summer who was tailing along behind Winter and failing miserably at trying to braid a portion of the Japanesse girl's hair as she walked looked up at them and smiled. "Hey, are you girls new?" she asked. Winter stopped suddenly enough at Summer's comment that Summer walked right into her.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match GXChUKwIvory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match 1BElGMIIvory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match Empty Re: Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match

Post by Underdog21 Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:27 am

The new voices caused Ivory and Violet to look up.

"Hey sis, weren't you supposed to keep the door closed?" Violet asked.

"Oops."

Violet sat upright. "Yeah, we are new here," she said, extended her hand in greeting. "I'm Violet, and that's my sister Ivory. Have we...seen you somewhere before..."

Ivory perked up. "Hey, you two are Summer and Winter, aren't you? The tag-team?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:32 am

Winter nodded and responded, "Yes, that's us."
Summer looked more curious and inquired "Why do you ask?" as the four exchanged hands.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match GXChUKwIvory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match 1BElGMIIvory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:38 am

Ivory jumped up in excitement. "I saw your matches on TV! You two are great!"

A wolfish smile lit Violet's face. "So you two are a tag team? Hey, we should set up a match!"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:45 am

"Hey, they like us!" cooed Summer excitedly. "Yeah, let's spar!" she took Ivory's hands in hers grinning. Winter looked a bit pouty, "I wouldn't want to shatter your' illusions that we're great people when we flatten you on the mat, but okay. What kind of match would you like?"

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:28 am

"Well," Ivory began, "why don't we--"

"Wait, wait, wait...flatten us?" Violet's eyes narrowed. "I don't care who you are, but no way in hell are you flattening us! It's on double, now!"

"Um...Sis..."

Violet ignored her sister as she straightened up and stared Winter down. "We challenge you to a tag-team bed-wrestling match! First one to land a pin or submission for the other team wins! How does THAT sound to you, big shot?"

Ivory went white. "B-b-bed wrestling? she stammered. "Isn't that a little....risque?"

Violet glanced back at her sister. "What, are you scared?"

Ivory shook her head furiously. "Of...of course not!"

"Good. After, all, it's not like we're going to be using hentai conditions, are we?" Violet turned, and grinned wolfishly at Winter. "After all, we know how much you two suck at hentai matches..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:41 am

Winter blushed for a second but replied. "Have you ever even been in a hentai match, stupid? Oh, that's right you've never been in any match! You should be glad we're giving you a chance."

Summer stuck her tongue out a bit and looked Ivory in the eyes. "Don't worry. It's fun." she reassured the girl. She unbuttoned her jeans and started to slip them off. Winter rolled her eyes, "Summer is a little forward about these things, do you want to go somewhere to change, or are you ready now?"

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:54 am

"Oh, that's fine!" Ivory replied as she began to take off her own pants and shirt, revealing the white bra and panties beneath. "We don't need much time to change, either."

Violet continued to stare Winter down as she began to undress down to her purple bra and panties. "Fine then," she grumbled. "Rules are, standard ring rules for tag team matches apply. Outside of the bed counts as outside of the ring, so if the fight goes down to the floor, the other two tag team members can join in until someone gets back on the bed. Also, no interference. At all. That means no cheating, Tall Dark and Fugly."

Seeing that the situation was about to spiral into a bitter argument, Ivory spoke up. "SO, uhhh...who wants to start? I volunteer myself for our team!" She did her best to ignore the dirty look that Violet shot her, but she knew that, at the rate at which things were going, Violet and Winter would probably maim each other if they started fighting first.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:04 am

Winter grinned evilly, "I'll start." she responded.
Summer held her hand out in front of Winter though. "No way. You're not going to beat on Ivory just because you want to piss Violet off some more." she explained as if she were reading her friends thoughts. Summer finished yanking her pants and shirt off revealing a powder blue silk bra and panty set. She climbed onto the bed eagerly crouching carefully into a defensive position. "Let's go!" she cheered Ivory on.

Winter frowned. "This is just a spar. So, I won't interfere. I promise." responded Winter to Violet's insult holding her hands up beside her.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next