Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 214 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ninja vs. Hacker in a Bed

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ninja vs. Hacker in a Bed - Page 3 Empty Re: Ninja vs. Hacker in a Bed

Post by Tanosh Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:23 am

"Oh, uhm... no no no... please... okay..." she spoke softly as she tried to keep the Ninja from getting away by leaning out of it. Lain redoubled her efforts to lift the ninja up, "Uhmm... sorry about... this," she added as she tried to slam the girl back down into the mattresses, huffing and puffing regardless of whether she was successful or not, her little heart racing from the exertion. The ninja was better at this than Lain... she should probably just give up and stop wasting Ryoko's time. Ryoko will probably be mad at Lain for all this.

No.

She was going to slam Ryoko into the mattress.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:02 pm

"Yaaa! Ryoko screamed as she was once again lifted off the bed, but this time she was slammed into the bed as quickly as she was lifted up. "Oof!" she groaned when her body slammed into the mattress. During the rear bear hug, she could feel Lain taking deep breaths probably because of the effort she was putting into the hold and the match. Remembering that this was her first match, Ryoko squirmed as she was trapped between the bed and the smaller girl, slightly embarrassed of the fact that she was being beaten by a smaller girl. "G-get off!" she shouted as tried to roll over and place herself on top and Lain on the bottom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:01 pm

"P-please... Submit?" she asked kindly as she held her ground on keeping the girl under her. Even though the were both face down on the ground, Lain kept up her strength to keep Ryoko under control... that is until both of them rolled over and Lain was now on her back under the girl. She couldn't get upset about this... had to roll with it. So even though Ryoko ended up on top of Lain, Ryoko's back was still pressed to Lain's chest, and Lain still had the bearhug. Okay, she had to make sure Ryoko didn't cause any more trouble, so her legs began to snake around Ryoko's trying to grapevine them to spread them apart some. "Y-you have to submit!" she said with more force, but it still sounded like she was requesting a favor from the ninja.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:38 pm

Ryoko had thought that her roll would convince Lain to release her, however the girl did not release her and worse yet she had wrapped her legs around hers and gave a clear view of her panties in a quite embarrassing position. Ryoko's confidence slipped from her mind as she felt the other girl's legs spread out her's as her face turned red, not only was her body being squeezed, but now she was being exposed and there was nothing she could do about it. "I give up! I give up!" Ryoko shouted, thinking that this was too much to deal with and that it was okay to lose one point since she had two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:26 pm

The moment the ninja gave up, Lain let her go without a second thought. Her face was bright red from the way she had exposed her opponent, embarrassed enough for both of them. If given the time, she would go back to her corner on the bed and bow to her opponent. "I'm sorry..." hopefully the ninja wouldn't hate her for making her show off her panties. Well at least she got one point, which meant she only had to make four more before her opponent made three more. Victory wasn't so impossible that it was unattainable now.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:12 pm

Quickly pulling her legs together, Ryoko rolled away from Lain to recover. She wasn't that upset about losing a point since she still had 2, but that just meant that she would have to work a little more harder. Ryoko heard an apology from her opponent and looked at her puzzled, "Y-you don't have to say sorry... we're in a match." she assured Lain as she got ready to continue on with the next fight for points!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:22 pm

She blushed feircely at being corrected and looked down at the bed they were wrestling on. Apparently, those wrinkles they had created were very extremely interesting to the hacker. Her right hand went to her left elbow and rubbed it gently. Unknowingly, this caused her right arm to push up on her exposed chest, making it look fuller for a moment than it really was. "Well, I mean... I... I don't want you to h-hate me..."

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:11 am

"I-I'm not going to hate you." Ryoko assured the other girl, she didn't think that she'll have to consul her opponent today, but she had to do something in order to make this match competitive. "Stuff happens in matches, so let's just wrestle." she boldly as she went to a short range body tackle that she would've hope that would enter another breast to breast hug and would try to push Lain backwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:46 am

"Oh... Okay then..." she said as she let a smile emerge from her face. She looked up at her opponent just in time to get caught in a breast to breast hug. She almost fell back, but let her left leg retreat a bit to keep her balance and stop her from falling over. Of course, she still wasn't stronger than the Ninja, and was slowly going down towards the bed beneath them. Her right hand kept the hug, but her left began to slip downwards to her opponent's panties. She would try to grab and thus distract her opponent.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:04 pm

Ryoko let out a surprised scream as she shot her left hand down to grab Lain's hand as it had gripped her panties. "N-no!" she shouted as her flared red at the thought of being exposed in her first match. She lost all effort to push back despite her right arm still wrapped around Lain's body, but at the same time she decided to fight back in some sort of way and her left hand had abandoned defense and went for offense and she tried to gain a grip on Lain's panties as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next