by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Ninja vs. Hacker in a Bed

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ninja vs. Hacker in a Bed - Page 6 Empty Re: Ninja vs. Hacker in a Bed

Post by Tanosh Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:25 am

And she pulled as hard as she could! Which didn't amount to a whole lot. Lain was panting, and she was certain she had never perspired so much in her entire life... combined! Her delicate porcelain skin was coated in the stuff, making her body slick as it squirmed underneath the ninja. What was the score? Was she close to winning? Atleast that arm was away from her throat.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:38 am

"Auhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"Ryoko screamed as she had to resort to wrapping her arms around Lain as an outlet for her pain. "I give up! I give up!" Ryoko shouted as she could no longer withstand the pain of the wedgie and was force to give up 2 points to her opponent. As she gripped on to Lain, she could feel how sweaty she was and upon further inspection the sheets underneath them were slightly soaked with both girls sweat as there didn't seem to be a shortage on either girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:44 am

Panting, surprised she had won, she crawled back to her corner, pulling her own panties together as much as she could. They sagged from the stretching treatment something awful and on more than a few times, her opponent might have caught sight of her exposed womanhood. How had she just won that? She'd have to win just a few more points so that she could win... but how many more bouts would that be? "You're very strong... I-I don't know how I beat you..." she admitted.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:13 am

Once Lain released her underwear, Ryoko quickly pried the fabric out of her sex as she crawled to her corner, holding on to it so it wouldn't fall off her body. Looking down at her stretched panties, Ryoko knew it would only be a matter of time before she'll have to wrestling with one arm around her opponent and her other hand holding on to her panties. "You gave me a bad wedgie..." Ryoko mumbled she heard Lain give her a compliment, she didn't quite know how to respond to it after getting that bad wedgie. She then turned to face Lain, slightly mimicking her stance by holding her panties together so they wouldn't show what's behind them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:18 am

The hacker's little heart pounded as she tried to think of something she hadn't done yet that would lead her to a swift victory. Her right hand was occupied with holding up her underwear, and her best attack, that bearhug, required two hands! This was not going to go very well for her, she already knew it. Though her panties originally only came to the top of her hind curve, now they were held well above her belly button so that they wouldn't flap and would remain tight to her body. Even the underwear was wrapped around her right hand to make sure the fabric would stay taut. If she let go, then her undies would fall which meant only her left hand to deal with Ryoko.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:33 am

Ryoko was in a similar situation as her panties were a little more worn out than Lain's as she also had to hold it above her belly just so it wouldn't reveal anything. She didn't want to tighten it either, lest she be giving herself a wedgie. So on with a strategy, Ryoko decided that she would have to use some kind of grapple that would allow her to use both hands, while keeping her panties stable and not let it slide off her body. Not wanting to waste time thinking and opted for a on the fly plan, Ryoko knee walked towards Lain and would try to slip on a side head lock with her right arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:44 am

She saw the ninja getting close and tried to send her left hand out as a pushing open hand to try and get her to retreat some so that a plan could be formed. But Ryoko's slick body easily slid around the push and Lain fell face first to the girl... who was already in the process of pulling the hacker into a headlock. Now without her knees under her, she dangled with her shoulder blades pressed to the bigger girls stomach, and her short bob hair pressing against her opponents small mounds. Her mouth opened to gasp for air as her right hand went to Ryoko's arm to try and free herself.

Panties fell to the ground, dangerously coming close to revealing herself for her monitors.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:03 am

Ryoko managed to slip on her head lock as she slightly wrenched the hacker's head without knowing that Lain's panties were close to slipping off. Her cheeks flushed when Lain's face hit her breast and with each hot breaths that it felt Ryoko's face got more and more red. She tried her best to hold on to the hacker's head, but the sweat made it hard for her to do so she had to let go of her panties to reinforce her grip, while bending down to make sure her panties didn't fall off, though it still came close to dangerously falling off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:10 am

Panties slipped on down to her knees, which caused her to "mmph! Mmff!" into Ryoko's chest, flailing her arms about as she tried to shake her butt and pull her knees together to keep the monitors from getting a shot of her fully exposed naughty parts. What she wouldn't know (as she was face first in Ryoko's chest) was that the monitors had already taken in the whole situation from every available angle, one in particular was quite lovely in that it caught the hacker's exposed cunny and was angled such that it caught Ryoko in a perfectly triumphant pose over the hacker whose face was buried in her chest.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:19 am

With Lain's money shot on the monitors, one would think that Ryoko would've seen this by now. However she did not due to her closing her eyes for concentration and because she knew her own panties were close to slipping off of her waist, which it was barely holding on. She felt the mumbling of her opponent, but she continued to hold her grip and then try to guide the girl on to the mattress where she could then 'take advantage' of her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next