Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 210 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 208 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ninja vs. Hacker in a Bed

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ninja vs. Hacker in a Bed - Page 2 Empty Re: Ninja vs. Hacker in a Bed

Post by Tanosh Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:02 am

She got about an inch into removing Ryoko's legs from under her before Ryoko dropped down on top of her. Face down in the bedding, she struggled to try and get Ryoko off of her, but she couldn't quite roll the stronger girl off. On either side of her spine she could feel Ryoko's more impressive peaks mashed into her, warmth washing over her body as she did. It was strange to think that being this close to a person would cause such a response. It was like a drug, like being on the Wired, but so much better. "Grhh.." she had to win this match!

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:52 am

Ryoko held on to Lain's body tightly, pressing her orbs into Lain's body more and more as she felt the girl continuously struggle under her. With her red cheeks, Ryoko solidified her resolve to focus on this match despite how her body was reacting to this match. Ryoko would try to flip Lain onto her back and quickly scurry into a 69 pin, knowing that Lain was too fresh to keep down unless she force her full body weight on the girl and going into the 69 pin would be the quickest pin she could attain at this time. Despite placing her face near Lain's most private place Ryoko clenched her eyes tightly so she wouldn't have to see the other girl's panties face to face as she would wrap her arms around Lain's leg to control them and press down with her entire body and unfortunately for her had to press her own private place into Lain's face. (if she managed to get the pin in the first place)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:42 am

Lain gasped as she was maneivered under Ryoko with what appeared to be the precision of an expert. Now she had a face full of what she could only imagine were ninja panties. Her head shook back and forth as her hands went from grasping the bed to grasping Ryoko's butt and back again, but her shoulders were solidly kept against the ground.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:26 pm

"Ah!" Ryoko let out a scream when she felt the hacker move her head between her legs, but she did not deter from her goal and force her head between Lain's legs to keep her body straight and keep the pressure across Lain's body and hopefully keep her down for a 5 count pin. For added leverage, Ryoko would place Lain's legs under her armpits and pull on them so they would be pointing upwards and inadvertently drive her panties closer to Ryoko's face. Letting out of few hot pants before counting, Ryoko locked her body hoping it would keep Lain down enough to pin her.

"O-one!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:46 pm

She was starting to relax from light headedness. Breathing the same oxygen over and over again was heating up her face and apparently her opponents panties. The one count could still be heard, but the warmth in her loins washed her body with a sensation of pleasure. She gave a light moan into her opponents panties just as the second count came down. By the third she was barely squirming anymore, but certainly blushing hard.

Yeah she was gonna lose and give her opponent two points. Which meant she'd need to earn five before her opponent could get three more...

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:11 pm

"Two! Three!" Ryoko shouted as she felt her opponent cease resisting, feeling more energized knowing this and pressed onwards with her count, "Four! Five!" Ryoko shouted as she sat up on her opponent with her arms in the air for victory. "That means I win two points!" she shouted as she forgotten that Lain was underneath her and quickly scrambled off of her. "Sorry!" she quickly apologized as she backed off for a bit to allow Lain to recover and make it back to a kneeling position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:34 pm

"Mmnff!" She added as Ryoko sat her full weight on Lain's face. The girl's body was now dotted with little beadlets of sweat where she had been flesh to flesh with Ryoko. Finally once the ninja got off the poor hacker would lovingly gulp a few breaths of fresh air and roll over onto her side. Her loins felt a little more... Slick than usual. "So... I shouldn't... Do that again..." She minded absent mindedly, the last of the cobwebs being worked out as she got back to her knees.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:45 pm

Ryoko looked at her opponent intently, focused on earning those three last points as she tried to crawl towards Lain. Ryoko also felt the sweat on her body of contact with the other girl's naked skin as she could've sworn she felt her panties being wet a bit from the 69 position, but she didn't look to check and look forward with continuing the match. "Are you ready to lose Lain-chan?" Ryoko asked as she got closer to the hacker, taking the time to examine the girl's sweaty body, her perky boobs, and-What am I thinking!? Ryoko thought as she quickly shook her head to disperse her weird thoughts and left herself vulnerable momentarily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:20 pm

"Wha-? Why would I lose?" She asked, confused by Ryoko's confidence. She considered how to get in for the next attack, but the ninja was stronger than the hacker as a fact of life. Atleast the hacker could focus on the battle longer than a minute at a time. Speaking of, the ninja appeared distracted by her own thoughts, and gave her a chance to move in and around Ryoko to try another bearhug from behind. Maybe if the ninja didn't have to see Lain she would resist less.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:43 pm

"Iyaa!" Ryoko screamed as her distracting thoughts had allowed Lain to obtain a rear bear hug. This time it was Ryoko who felt a pair of breasts pressing into her back as her hands shot down to try and break the squeezing hold around her stomach. "L-let me go!" Her breathing turned into short pants as she wrapped her wrists around Lain's while bending forward to hopefully add leverage in breaking the hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next