by Blue_Snakie Today at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 6:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Ninja And Her Mistress (for Raiye)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Ninja And Her Mistress (for Raiye) Empty A Ninja And Her Mistress (for Raiye)

Post by Yatori Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:04 am

Yatori was a city girl, but she picked her way through the path bamboo forest with confidence, especially after she was given directions by a white-haired, red-eyed girl in tomboyish clothes named Mokou. Finally, following the rumbling sound of the waterfall, she found the grassy clearing where her bodyguard reputedly trained. And there she was, the greatest ninja in the world (at least in Yatori's eyes).

"Zasashi..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

A Ninja And Her Mistress (for Raiye) Empty Re: A Ninja And Her Mistress (for Raiye)

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:15 am

Seeing at it was daylight, Yatori was unlikely to get attacked, especially if Damian was around to protect her. Because of this Zasashi often decided to train in a new place she had found, which proved to be a very succesfully training area for a kunoichi like herself. She was using the long bamboo plants to kick herself off from log to log, testing her flexibilty by executing many different kind of jumps and often almost impossible ones.

She unsheathed her small dagger and within a flash did she strike, landing upon one knee and sheathing the dagger again, a small slice cut around the bamboo around her but not enough to cut it completely, looking up to stare at one of them and grumbled to herself.

" ..Not enough... Not enough to protect my Yatori.. " She spoke softly, discouraging herself but at the same time rousing to extend her horizon for greater attacks.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

A Ninja And Her Mistress (for Raiye) Empty Re: A Ninja And Her Mistress (for Raiye)

Post by Yatori Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:24 am

Yatori stared in silent awe at the sight of Zasashi zipping from bamboo stalk to log and back like she'd always imagined the ninja was capable of. Actually, Zasashi was faster than Yatori had imagined!

As Zasashi sheathed her knife and judged herself aloud, Yatori applauded. "Your Yatori thinks it's plenty enough to protect her, Zasashi." She stepped out of the shadows cast by the bamboo forest so that she can beam at the kunoichi sworn to her service. "In fact, your Yatori wonders how she was able to ever beat you when the two of you first met, not to mention the many times you two tested each other..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:25 am

Zasashi was actually startled by Yatori's voice, looking around before her eyes identified her mistress, quickly bowing her head and hearing the actualy praises the mafiosi gave her. While Zasashi herself found herself far from perfection, she hated to admit that she only held back because their first encounter was rathe sexual, a blush appearing upon both cheeks when those thoughts ran through her mind like a train.

" I.... Thank you.. Miss Yatori.. But the first time.. You caught me off guard with your style of fighting and it was very new to me.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:09 am

Yatori absolutely adored just how humble and shy Zasashi was around her. "Well, I'm glad you did come to like my style of fighting." She had won most of their sexy matches, but she loved how Zasashi gave her such a fight each and every time, to the point that her occasional loss to the kunoichi actually felt much better than winning. "But I haven't seen you use your strongest ninja techniques yet. And I'm sure you've learned new moves since we first met and fought." Her green eyes glittered. "Can you show them to me? I want to see you at your best..."

Last edited by 123 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:27 am

While Zasashi knew she should take orders from her mistress at all times, she was rather reluctant to show the techniques that were forbidden to be seen by those who were not her enemies, slowly raising upon her feet to look over at Yatori and shook her head lightly. " I... Am sorry.. It is prohibited for them to be seen by those who are not my enemy. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:56 am

Yatori looked quite surprised at that revelation. "So you can only show it to your enemies, huh? You can't show it to anyone else, not even your mistress..." She'd let Zasashi stew on what might sound and seem like her disappointment. "Fine, fine," she suddenly assented with a grin, showing she was just teasing her ninja bodyguard. "If I challenge you to a match here and now, will you show and use those moves on me? If we're wrestling, I count as an opponent, right?""

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:13 pm

Zasashi could not find the words to respond to Yatori's supposed challenge. She shifts backwards and got into a stance, deciding to give Yatori no answer to her question because she knew what was going to happen. There were numerous occasions where Yatori taunted a fight out of her but never a type like this, which made Zasashi a little edgey but vowed to herself that she would not injure her mistress

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:05 am

Yatori beamed at Zasashi's wordless acceptance of her challenge. "All right, then!" She began undressing with her usual sexy speed. In under a minute she was totally naked and shameless about it. "I get to see Zasashi's ninja moves!" Yatori declared as she assumed her grappling stance. Then she paused. "Aren't you going to undress, too, Zasashi?" she asked in all innocence.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:05 pm

The kunoichi should have known better when Yatori started to undress, no matter what kind of place they were, it would be a naked battle between them with a erotic finish. While Zasashi was still a little girlish around Yatori whenever she was a little too close to her, she would have to change that. She undressed herself with a slight blush on her cheeks, dropping it all near one of the bamboo plants.

Within a flash Zasashi rushes towards Yatori, trying to get past and behind her to lock her in a full nelson.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next