by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

» First Taste of Loving: Willow and Maya's First Date
by Kookio Today at 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, ARStudios2000, Deus001, killcarrion, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hot newcomer - Jayne vs Ryu

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hot newcomer - Jayne vs Ryu Empty Hot newcomer - Jayne vs Ryu

Post by wrestleryu Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:52 pm

Ryu was laying on the perfumed grass, leaning his back against the trunk of a tree, sheltered by its gentle shadow as he closed his eyes and sighed in pleased relax. "Mhhh, finally a chance for a nice rest, and without being chased by some crazy girls for a change^^", he said to himself with a little smile, enjoying the breeze in a warm and apparently uneventful afternoon.

Last edited by 157 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Hot newcomer - Jayne vs Ryu Empty Re: Hot newcomer - Jayne vs Ryu

Post by Jayne Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:21 pm

Jayne Price had just arrived at the campus area and but was already bored to death. She was frustrated not having walked across one single guy yet. With a soft sigh she decided to take a look outside. Maybe she'd have more luck there.

As she left the building Jayne closed her eyes and slightly tilted her head backwards, bathing her delicate face in the warm afternoon sun, moaning delightfully.

"Hmmm ... Now where are the studs hidden in this place?"

Striding further into the grass, Jayne stops in her tracks as her heartbeat suddenly shoots up into uncertain heights. Her beautiful cyan colored eyes focus on this awfully cute figure a couple of feet away, taking a refreshing afternoon nap. Like a cat that just stumpled across a little mouse she swiftly approaches the apparently relaxed body. Jayne stops only inches away from him and admires that well toned body presenting itself to her.

Eyes travelling up and down your every form, that firm chest moving up and down, those strong arms, that ... Jayne simply can't restrain herself anymore and all of a sudden her delicate hands are all over you, feeling you up.

"Ohhh my ... where have you been all day. Hmmm..." moaning lustfully as her sharp nails run over his pecs and abs slightly scratching his tanned skin.

Jayne

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:38 pm

"Mnnn..." Ryu moaned faintly, floating in such a pleasurable and hot dream: He was in a spa, a beautiful girl was giving him a nice and sexy massage, her sultry voice caressing his ears sensually while his well toned muscles flexed in response to her skillful stroking fingers.

Murring like some lazy kitkat, the young wrestler was awakened by Jayne's teasing scratching. His blurring vision focused on the features of a stunningly beautiful girl who was leaning over him playfully.

Ryu blinked a couple times in a funny confused and allured state. "G-Gasp...! A-Am i still dreaming..?", he eventually asked, a warm blush appearing on his face as he instinctively tried to rise up to a sitting position.

Last edited by 157 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayne Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:14 pm

"Silly boy. I'm better then any dream"

Smirking at her own comment, Jayne ends her stroking units and stands back upright. The boy barely managed to open his sleepy eyes, but it was worth it.

Standing tall right in front of him was a young beauty dressed in a tight dark red jacket almost failing at containing her voluptuous rack, a matching minuscule plaid skirt barely covering her round behind and black heeled leather boots which were covered by a pair of white legwarmers reaching up to her toned calves.

"My name is Jayne. Nice to meet you. Quite a formidable body you got there. I hope you don't mind me exploring it without permission"

Putting up her sweetest smile, she places are hands on her broad hips.

"But may help yourself too, handsome. That would be just fair I guess"

Jayne

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:49 pm

Ryu stood up too, slightly mesmerized by such a seductive vision. Still.. this was always Sex Wars, and from the lethal combination of dangerous curves and well toned female muscles displayed before his uneased eyes, Jayne was most likely a new entry in the girls' team.

"Uhh... n-nice to meet you Jayne, my name is Toranami Ryu. And... i must admit your... *blushes* exploring was quite a pleasurable way to be awakened from my nice nap", he replied politely with a slight ounce of shyness, then freezing at her last words.

"Uh.... h-help myself....?", he said with a funny embarassed face as they were facing each other closely, the girl slightly taller than the japanese boy.

Last edited by 157 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:00 pm; edited 3 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayne Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:03 pm

Jayne couldn't keep herself from grinning naughtily as the blushing boy was babbling nervously in front of her.

"Ryu" tasting his name for second before speaking on "Don't act like a shy boy. I know your thinking about it. Here, I'll lend you a hand..."

Slightly bending one of her endless legs, Jayne would get a hold on Ryu's right hand and place it on her exposed thigh, a couple of inches above her knee.

"We don't want you to get jealous, do we?"

A silent moan escapes Jayne's full lips as she gently slides your hand up her tender leg, her skin feeling like velvet-heaven.

"Now tell me cutey. How about we skip the foreplay and have a match right here, right now?"

Putting on her sweetest bedroom eyes Jayne swiftly clamped both of her thighs around Ryu's adventurous hand and gave it a slight squeeze.

"How would you feel about me and you rolling around the floor... professionally speaking of course"

Jayne

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:37 pm

Jayne's skin felt incredibly smooth under Ryu's fingers, as he dared caressing the warm inside of her wonderfully shaped thigh.

Her seductive aura was blanketing his mind enough to have him answer yes to whatever she'd like to ask at the moment, and so he did to her naughty way to challenge him into a match.

"Mmm.. i'd love it... uhh... i..i m-mean... i'd say you're on", he complied gasping as her thighs suddenly trapped his hand inbetween their hot vice, his gaze lost into the sinful, hypnotic pools of her eyes.

Last edited by 157 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayne Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:49 pm

"Yay. That's the right answer. You won't regret it, I promise", she squeaked delightfully making shapely thighs contract very breifly before letting go of his by now hot hand. A lascivious grin crossed her face and Jayne brought it up to her face and started to suck on Ryu's index finger, getting it a wet entanglement with her tongue.

"Hmmm... I like you. I think we'll have a best of three match. You better have the endurance and self-restrain!"

After almost sucking him dry through his finger alone, Jayne would release it and take one step backwards. Throwing herself in some kind of kinky pose you might find on a men's magazine cover, making her orbs almost fall out of their retainer while playing around with a strand of her shiny hair Jayne would beckon her prey over. Her pouty lips trempling in anticipation... eager... hungry

"Ready when you are, sexy. Come here and I'm all yours" followed up by a not so innocent giggle.

Jayne

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:43 pm

Ryu would hardly keep himself from moaning as Jayne sucked his finger.
"G-Gasp... ok, 2 out of 3 is. As for the special rules for the ground area, in case of defeat you'll be allowed to restraint me and take me to the girls' dorm", he would confirm, funnily trying to regain his composture.

With that, he assumed his stance, preparing to fight in his current attire, consisting of only a pair of white, black-striped sport pants. Though he tried to keep cool, his heaving chest and his slight blushing would let her know that her teasing pose granted her a starting advantage on a such easily embarassed opponent.

"Ok l-let's have a good match Jayne-san", he said finally resolving to make the first move, going for a starting lockup to test her strenght. Though, his movements were not swift as usual, mainly due to Jayne's distracting strategy.

Last edited by 157 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:09 pm; edited 3 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayne Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:25 pm

"Allowed to take you to my room? Boy, you have now idea" she replied in an almost arrogant tone. Jayne didn't care much about rules. If she is in the mood, she'll take him with her anyways.

Her sparkling eyes took one last quick side-trip all over Ryu's lean yet toned form, before she suddenly snapped out of her sexy pose launching herself into him.

Jayne wasn't going to lock up in a test of strength though, but instead coiled her slender arms around the boy's waist and ... hugged him lovingly?
Her soft cheek resting on Ryu's heaving chest and her bosom tightly pressed against his distinct abs, Jayne instead of fighting her opponent seemed to prefer making out with him, grinding herself all over his every form, bathing in his strong male aroma entering her nostrils.

Though the devil is in the detail and all this sultry beauty was trying to do is to cause enough distraction. Own of her long legs managed to sneak around Ryu's and by gently shoving him forward, Jayne was hoping the bring them both down, ending up on top of her object of desire.

Last edited by 975 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next