Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 2:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 244 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 242 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Maria vs Valerie (complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Maria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Maria vs Valerie

Post by anegge Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:33 pm

Valerie grinned as she looked down at the headlocked girl struggling. She reached between her legs and pressed one hand tightly on the girl's crotch. Then she lifted and leaned back to throw Maria back onto the mattress in a back drop.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Maria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 4 GXChUKwMaria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 4 1BElGMIMaria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:43 pm

Maria blushed and looked at Valerie as she felt her hand on her crotch. It felt good, good enough to keep her from struggling at all as Valerie lifted her and backdrop'd her onto the bed. Maria'd lay down on the for a bit, a little dazed yet not really hurt. That hand-on-crotch was unexpected and certainly managed to stun the little girl for a little while.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:53 pm

Valerie scrambled back up on the bed and shoved Maria's side rolling her carefully towards the head of the bed. Then she scaled the head board, looking back only once to judge distance before she leapt down for what could be a huge butt drop on the girl's belly!

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Maria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 4 GXChUKwMaria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 4 1BElGMIMaria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:10 am

Maria simply watched as her opponent climbed on the head board. She still felt a little dizzy, but not as much as before. Her eyes widened as she saw Valerie's big butt about to fall on her belly. At the very last moment, the smaller girl'd roll over and out of the way, avoiding to get hit by just a few inches. "That was soo close!"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:27 am

Valerie bounced up a couple inches as she hit the springy mattress and then collapsed spread out. "Oh, I missed!" she groaned looking over to see where Maria had rolled off to.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:33 am

Maria wasnt really far from the place where Valerie landed. As soon as her opponent's butt hit the soft mattress, the cute little girl crawled around her opponent, trying to sneak behind of her and lift her legs up to wrap them around her neck, attempting to lock the beautiful queen in a strong headscissors.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:42 am

Val squeeled as she was brought back down onto her back. Maria's supple little thighs clamped onto her neck packing scissors power she hadn't expected. She wrapped her arms up around them and hugged them trying uselesly to pry herself free. "No, I'm trapped." she yelped twisting her head from side to side. As she did her hair brushed over Maria's legs, her neck rubbing against the girl's inner thighs and mound.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:57 am

Valerie did exactly what Maria expected: as the bigger girl brought her hands to her thighs, the smaller kawaii'd try and grab her opponent's arms by the wrists and pull them back as she squeezed her head even tighter than before. "I got you nooow~!" She taunted, slowly swaying her thighs from side to side in a very slow, enjoyable motion.

Last edited by 271 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:16 am

Valerie really started to panic when Maria got hold of her wrists. "Nooo..." she moaned feeling helpless in the squeezing python hold. She tried to get a grip on the mat with her feet and arch her back hoping that would somehow help her free herself, but she could see tell her vision was clouding already. The big girl began to pant roughly as her dizziness worsened.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:25 am

Noticing that Valerie's struggles were starting to get weaker, she'd release one of her arms and weaken the headscissors just a [size=85:2kghwow5]little bit. "How aboout you give up noow? It'd make it muuuch easier to win." She winked, even knowing that her opponent couldnt see her. She loved being in control of the situation, and would love it even more if Valerie gave in.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Maria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Maria vs Valerie (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next