by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 194 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 194 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ofelia vs Valerie (complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ofelia vs Valerie (complete) Empty Ofelia vs Valerie (complete)

Post by anegge Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:27 pm

"Beneath the Sheets" bed wrestling; single fall hentai; orgasm is only counted if done beneath a blanket

Val was wrapped up in her thigh length red silk robe that tied around her waist and again across her chest. That left her panties a disguise but Val couldn't help thinking about how cute they were. They were held on with black velvet string around her and the tightly mound cupping black satin part barely covered a third of the distance between her wide hips. The satin mesh did it's job offering a tantalizing glimpse of her puss beneath a series of intricately embroidered butterflies. Val cooed with excitement, Ofelia was totally gonna flip when she saw it.

Val had replaced her spread with one of crushed, red velvet and crawled atop it to make her way onto the 6' by 6' "snuggle sheet" in matching red. She kneeled into the starting position, and bounced her sex softly on the fuzzy blanket beneath her in anticipation. Her first hentai match at the AFW, she couldn't wait for Ofelia to show up!

Last edited by 121 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Ofelia vs Valerie (complete) GXChUKwOfelia vs Valerie (complete) 1BElGMIOfelia vs Valerie (complete) UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Ofelia vs Valerie (complete) Empty Re: Ofelia vs Valerie

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:04 pm

Ofelia burst through the door door of the bedroom "ring" and looked around. She strolled in with a swagger taking a few puffs on her long cigar before looking at her aopponent.She was wearing a red partially see through nightie with no bra, a pair of red stickings with lacey garters and a pair of red panties. her trademark lacey hat sat cutely tilted on the top of her short silver hair.

She extinguished her cigar and stalked to the bed in a sultry manner, eyeing her opponent. "Well well, suga." She said with a confident smile. "I hear you're some kinda queen. Well ol Ofelia's a queen too. She's already got a full compliment of servents too. What have you got?" She smiled sweetly. "A queen shouldn't be afraid to hide what she's got under a robe, darlin." She then climbed up onto the bed and puffed out her chest. 'Don't make a girl beg, hun. Let's see that sexy bod that you're hidin under that robe of yours, hun."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:20 pm

Valerie giggled. Ofelia seemed really weird, but still cute. Val spread her legs to the sides and lifted her robe until the waist belt separated, displaying her black brushed sex in all it's glory. "How's that?" she asked. She bit her lower lip and wrinkled her nose as she felt a small rush of desire. Ofelia was so exotic looking, she wanted to tackle her right now.

In fact, Val didn't see why she should resist the urge to hug the girl right now. She lunged trying to grab the girl in a tight frontal hug to start things off.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Ofelia vs Valerie (complete) GXChUKwOfelia vs Valerie (complete) 1BElGMIOfelia vs Valerie (complete) UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:43 pm

Ofelia's eyes widened when Val finally obliged her. She whistled and raised her eybrows, smiling widely. "Sweetness, why would you go hide a sexy body like that!" She praised Val truthfully. Before she could do anything else, she found herself in a tight hug, close to a bearhug. She squirmed but then smiled, wrapping her own arms around the girl, pressing her smaller but pert breasts lovingly into Vals as they embraced. "Oh suga..." She whispered in a lusty tone. "I love a girl who takes what she wants." She said and pressed her lips against her royal rival, initiating the first steamy kiss of the fight.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:48 pm

Val was a little surprised, Ofelia had taken her hug in stride and now they were lip to lip. Val blushed at this and gave a deep sigh through her nostrils. Then she slid her knees between Ofelia's bouncing up to spank the girl's sex with her lotion soft upper thigh. She gave a slight push in the hug to show Ofelia that she was in control of the smaller girl physically and could do whatever she pleased.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:02 pm

Ofelia was surprised when she felt a knee slid between her olive colored thighs. She was even more surprised when she felt Val push her in the hug. She knew what the girl was doing. It was true that the brazilian queen was smaller than most, but she was used to taking on much bigger opponents. She would force the kiss deeper, probing Val's mouth with her slick tongueif she was able. And in a show of defiance she would reach up and grab one of Val's big breasts and begin fondling it, trying to slip her hand inbetween their two breasts to get tot he nipple.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:15 pm

Val faltered as the sexy girl slipped a tongue in her mouth. Her eyes widened at the girl's forwardness, distracted just long enough for the girl to slip a hand between the folds of her robe for a squeeze of her breast. That wouldn't do at all! Val put her hands on the girl's shoulders and shoved trying to knock her away onto her back so that she could catch her breath.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:23 pm

Ofelia barely got her hands on the girl's breast before she was able to do anything else, she was shoved away, easily pushed about a foot away by the girl's strength. She sat up and looked at Val with a coy smile. "Oho. I thought you were gonna match me move for move, suga but it looks like the queenie is a little shy." She got on her hands and knees and raised an eyebrow at Val. "Darlin, I'm the kinda girl that takes what I want and if you didn't come to play for keeps then you might as well just hand over your crown cause you ain't nothin but a princess 'round me." She then pounced, hoping her leap would catch Val off guard and allow Ofelia to fall atop the kawaii, straddling her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:33 pm

Val dipped to the side as Ofelia pounced leaving one arm out to catch around the girl's neck. She tried to wheel around and get on the girl's back lying down to lock on a full sleeper and start to subdue the naughty kawaii.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:38 pm

Ofelia was surprised by Val's speed as she dodged out of the way of her pounce. She was already caught in a sleeper this early in the match and could feel the girl's strength against her. She wondered how she could be manhandled like this. In a normal ring, where she had room to maneuver, this girl's strength wouldn't mean much but on the bed, where it was always close quarters the bigger girl had the advantage.

Instead of trying to pry Val's hands off her throat, she instead bent her arms aroundand began to grope at the queen's breasts, hoping to stimulate her nipples and force her to loosen the hold. The advantage to being so small and agile was that she was veryflexible. She hoped this would help her out of the jam this time.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Ofelia vs Valerie (complete) Empty Re: Ofelia vs Valerie (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next