» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 185 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 182 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Chaos, Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Maria vs Valerie (complete)

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Maria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 11 Empty Re: Maria vs Valerie

Post by anegge Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:37 am

Val stuck her tongue out, releasing Maria from her warm enveloping embrace and shoving her so she would roll over away from Val. She took the spare blanket she had use to cover them and tossed it over the side of the bed. "Why didn't you tell me?" she asked, rolling up onto her knees and putting her hands on her hips, "But, I can't be held responsible if something happens during 'normal' wrestling." She gave an impish grin and raised her hands once again to offer her shy friend a third test of strength.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Maria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 11 GXChUKwMaria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 11 1BElGMIMaria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 11 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:52 pm

Maria felt a great relief when her opponent released her. Well... one thing less to worry about, for now. She rolled away from Valerie and slowly got back on her knees, looking at the other girl. "I thought.. it wasnt really important..." Maria shyly answered to her opponent's question, blushing a little as she brought one hand to her lips. She really didnt think it was a very important detail, but... it seemed like it was. Anyways, once she heard the other girl's statement, she lifted her head up to look at Valerie right in the eyes and nodded her head. "Dont worry! I can take care of myself...!" She exclaimed, feeling a little more comfortable now. She decided to go and try to overpower her opponent. You know what they say, third time's a charm! She pushed with all her strength - which wasnt really much -, in a probably futile attempt to beat Valerie in the test of strength. "Nnhh...!"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat May 01, 2010 4:03 am

Poor, inexperienced Maria seemed to have used a lot of her steam on their previous two shoving matches. Before long the more moderate Valerie had overpowered her bending the girl back until they were nose to nose with Val's ample chest pressing down onto Maria. "I gotcha!" roared Val with glee trying to give her opponent a little scare, then she pressed firmly forward with her hefty torso trying to tip Maria over onto her back.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Maria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 11 GXChUKwMaria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 11 1BElGMIMaria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 11 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat May 01, 2010 5:24 pm

Indeed, Maria was pretty tired from all the fighting. Probably too tired to offer much resistance against Valerie's pushing. She was easily taken down to the bed, laying on the soft mattress as she still tried pushing back, though it was clear there was no way she could overpower Valerie. Her opponent's chest adding weight didnt help at all, and managed to keep the little brunette down, wiggling weakly from side to side as she panted heavily. "Too... strong...!"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri May 07, 2010 5:54 am

Valerie was now puss to puss and chest to chest with Maria, her sizable rack really squishing Marias. She wiggled, as well, a little belly dance so she could enjoy the feeling of this pin for a moment. "He he, way too strong." she agreed not bothering to contemplate the way she had lost their first test. Then she lifted up a bit still pinning Maria's wrists as she eagerly slid forward to introduce Maria's face to her chest.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat May 08, 2010 12:53 pm

Maria was still trying to overpower Valerie, but considering the position - and the huge difference between her strength and her opponent's -, it was really hard for her to do anything at all. And, just to make it worse, Valerie had pinned her wrists to the bed. Now she was completely immobilized as her opponent laid her curvy body on hers. Maria opened her eyes, only to have her face covered by Valerie's breasts two seconds later. She wiggled weakly under her opponent, her nose rubbing against the other girl's beautiful orbs. "N-Nnyaah..."

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed May 19, 2010 9:40 pm

Valerie just relaxed for awhile now that she had Maria in the desired smothering position. She just wanted to get Maria a little more dizzy before finishing her off with another facesit. Plus, sitting on Maria's belly was pretty fun.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:53 pm

Maria was starting to feel quite light-headed after spending a while under her opponent's bossom. Her struggles were nothing but cute wiggles under Valerie's body, her eyes closing as the curvy kawaii kept her from moving at all. "G-Get.. off... I cant... breathe..." She murmured, though it was most likely that Valerie couldnt hear her. The little brunette wasnt far from passing out, that was pretty clear.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:09 am

Ironically, Valerie did remove herself from Maria's face when requested. However, she was preparing for another equally breathtaking move. As she sat up she slipped her knees over the girl's arms locking her upper body down in a school girl pin. Then she reached back to snatch up Maria's ankles and put them under her arms folding the pinned brunette up into a matchbook as well. Valerie giggled gleefully as she looked down at her dazed opponent and anticipated her upcoming win.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:09 pm

Maria was too dazed to even attempt to escape while Valerie re-positioned herself. Soon she'd feel her opponent's thighs pressing the sides of her head, her knees pinning her shoulders down to the bed and her arms hooking her legs up, folding her up in a ball. The little girl blushed darkly, closing her eyes, not even capable of struggling after all that breast smother. "Nnnhh..." She cried softly, feeling very embarrassed.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Maria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 11 Empty Re: Maria vs Valerie (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next