by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Valerie vs Tomoko (complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Valerie vs Tomoko (complete) Empty Valerie vs Tomoko (complete)

Post by anegge Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:11 pm

bed wrestling; soft; humiliation submission

Valerie sat on the corner of her big bed grinning and facing the open door to her bedroom. She was clad in a long white button up shirt that only had the top three buttons done so it parted right above her belly button to fully reveal her fresh white cotton panties. Tonight's match was against another "queen" of wrestling, Tomoko, but Val knew she was still the best at bed wrestling. Oh, she couldn't wait.

(Added the bed description to Val's bio,)

Last edited by 121 on Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Valerie vs Tomoko (complete) GXChUKwValerie vs Tomoko (complete) 1BElGMIValerie vs Tomoko (complete) UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Valerie vs Tomoko (complete) Empty Re: Valerie vs Tomoko

Post by luffy316 Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:09 pm

Tomo entered wearing a white robe, blushing slightly as she saw her opponent. "Hello," she said with a small bow out of courtesy. She was technically a guest, she supposed. She was barefoot, as were her legs, but the robe discreetly covered most else. "I'm Tomo Moshida, and I um... hope you enjoy our match, whoever wins."

She was a bit uneasy, never having a bed match before and unsure of when to disrobe or enter the bed. Would she be announced? It was all so different!

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:15 pm

Val giggled and hopped to her feet. "Of course, I will. Put that robe on the chair and hop on up." she invited turning to scramble up onto the bed so the back of her shirt hung over her butt. When she mounted the bed her panties became visible for a split second under the hem of the shirt but soon the moment was gone and she was crawling to the opposite side of the bed. Then she sat facing Tomo on her knees. She slapped her thighs softly while waiting.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Valerie vs Tomoko (complete) GXChUKwValerie vs Tomoko (complete) 1BElGMIValerie vs Tomoko (complete) UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:22 pm

Tomo couldn't help but notice and enjoy her juicy little rump or the panty flash, blushing but relaxing a bit as she set her robe aside. She had assume that it meant sleeping clothes if she was going to be in a bed. She wore a white tank top that simply hung off her body and exposed her modest cleavage, likely some handmedown as well as a pair of silky, frilly panties. She climbed onto the bed and got comfortable in a kneeling position, smiling a bit as she liked the more cozy setting. "Okay... so what now?" she said, a bit cheerily.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:30 pm

Valerie grinned as Tomoko paired off against her. "Oh, cute panties," she muttered before responding fully, "Now we fight." she responded shuffling forward on her knees to offer a hand to hand test of strength hoping to shove the smaller girl onto her back.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:49 pm

Tomo nodded, feeling at ease a bit as she shuffled forward to meet the grapple. She still had her training, though, and knowing she'd overpower her, would start to get pushed back and dodge to one side with a quick "Hai!", trying to let her flop on her belly so she could hop onto her back from behind.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:03 pm

Val slipped suddenly getting a face full of the bed as she landed on her stomach from the Queen's tricky slide. Her button up shirt had ridden up across the small of her back uncovering the two smooth cotton hills of her plump butt to Tomoko. "Oh, no." Val groaned realizing that she had been had.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:30 pm

Tomo giggled a bit playfully, holding onto the back of the shirt for balance and starting to pepper Val's bum with quick, embarassing spanks. "I'm liking this bed fighting already!"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:41 pm

Val pushed herself up on her hands the tugging of her shirt leaving her back arched like she was in a surfboard hold. Her face glowed pink, "Stop it. That stings." she demanded as her buttocks began to turn the color of her face. Oh, Tomo would pay for this!

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:05 pm

Tomo giggled. "No way! Too fun, and you're too soft and warm to get off of." She squeezed Val's rump and fondled her cheeks instead, trying to keep her soothed. "Don't tell me you're giving up already!"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Valerie vs Tomoko (complete) Empty Re: Valerie vs Tomoko (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next