Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ayesha's new manager

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Ayesha's new manager - Page 8 Empty Re: Ayesha's new manager

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:10 pm

Ayesha's legs wobbled hard, as she tried to do the instructions.

"So uh..like...this?"

She sidestepped, and then straightened Anne's arm and tried to throw her towards the ropes. In doing so, she nearly knocked herself off balance.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:28 pm

Anne was obvious in her humoring of Ayesha's attempts, moving easily at the lightest pressure from the girl. She would take a melodramatic stumble towards the ropes and then freeze in place, waiting to be pounced on. "Yeah, like that, just keep your feet apart and make sure you don't have your leg where you're trying to push me... Unless you're trying to trip me, that works, too."

She waves her arms out at her sides in a sweeping gesture, "Okay, now that you're behind me your goal is to stay in strong positions. You don't want me to be able to grab you, so staying on my back is good. Don't let me turn around or get an arm around your head." This was her first time trying to walk anyone through the basics, but she was sure that Ayesha would be getting the hang of this any minute now...

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:38 pm

Ayesha's face was basically already a sweaty mess within 2 seconds. If anything, she seemed extremely nervous and stressed.

Wow, Angela was a TERRIBLE teacher.

Ayesha, after saving herself from stumbling, then decided to try Anne's advice and basically ran straight at her with a loud "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" sound. She actually wasn't entirely sure what the hell to try, but her instincts said "FIRST TIMES BEST TIME TO LEARRRRN!"
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:03 pm

Anne was sure she had told Ayesha to take it slow, but here she was at a dead run and screaming at the top of her lungs. All she'd really needed to do was step up and throw her arms around her teacher, but this was where they were now. As Ayesha's body crashed into her from behind, Anne let herself slide forward without resistance until their bodies collided with the ring ropes. "Ooof!" She bounced slightly but held onto the top rope to keep them both steady.

"Alright! This is an interesting place to be. Uh, but I've got a question since Lily didn't say anything... You coming to AFW for clean matches or the dirty stuff? Cause I could show you a few different moves here depending on what you're into." From the look of her she didn't suspect that Ayesha could keep going much longer, but she wanted to show her at least one fun thing before she left. Just what kind of fun was the question.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:12 pm

Ayesha was clinging to Anne, her arms wrapped around Anne's stomach and gripped tightly, shivering.

She opened her eyes, and registered Anne's question.

"OH." she looked at what she was doing sheepishly and said, while loosening her arms, "Um, well the clean...uh, cleaner side?" For some reason, Ayesha's feet started bobbing up and down. She seemed REALLY hard at thought about something.

Then she jumped, pressed herself onto Anne's back, and tried to pull Anne back into a backwards throw!
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:23 pm

The answer didn't come as much of a surprise to Anne, considering the girl's earlier modesty, but it never hurt to ask. On the subject of things that hurt, it seemed that Ayesha was surprisingly on the same page as her. The German Suplex was just the thing Anne had intended to walk her through next, though she was going to have a hard time if Anne just held onto the ropes. "H-here, you won't have to try so hard if you use the ropes to your advantage. You crash into me and-"

Without finishing her sentence she pushed against the ring ropes, the elastic shoving her back into Ayesha. Anne also put a foot up on the bottom rope just to help the girl with the lift. The momentum sent them both over backwards, Anne contacting the mat first with her shoulders, arms stretched out to disperse the force. He body folded, legs up over her head until her toes nearly touched the canvas. With a voice both squashed and strained she tried to continue the lesson, "and if you can keep a hold of me like this, it counts as a pin."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:29 pm

Ayesha didn't keep the hold. In fact, she not only let go, but she herself backflipped after smashing onto the canvas herself. She just flopped right on top of Anne's legs and got entangled in them, resulting in her somehow landing with her face over Anne's crotch, her own crotch in Anne's face.

Ayesha was completely quiet at this, and the first word that came out of her mouth was

"Ow." as she tried to get out of this incredibly awkward position.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:36 pm

As Anne came to realize the situation they had landed themselves in she gave a mischievous laugh, seemingly little the worse for wear after the suplex. Without moving, allowing Ayesha to figure out how she best wanted to disentangle herself, Anne couldn't help but comment, "And here I thought you didn't want to get into the lewd stuff."

Whenever, or if, Ayesha managed to get her weight off of the back of Anne's legs, she would roll over and back up onto her knees. "But not bad for a newbie. What'dya think?"

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:42 pm

Ayesha, after getting out of it, first mumbled an apology rapidly.

"IwastryingsomethingIwantedtocuzIhadideaspleasedontlookatmelikethatididntactuallymeanitwasanaccidentiswear-"

She took a deep inhale, and said, "Um....well, I...think that gives me an idea or two? I was kind of....well, uh, not really trying but more instincts. Remembered something, wanted to try it and..."

Ayesha was also sitting on her knees, and gave a thoughtful glance.

"Truth be told, Anne, I...I've been having ideas for how I would fight in the ring. Because, well, I KNOW I'm not very strong physically. I've tried my hands at that stuff, I'm not as bad as I used to be, but....I know I have shortcomings on that front. And I know that, well, I'm really bad at techniques and...you know...."

She then just flat out said it.

"I was, well, inspired by...luchas? And some other joshis who like, are really springy on their feet and, like, use their full body to throw people around!" was Ayesha's wide eyed, big smiled idea that she said. "I..I think that is what would work best for me!"

Then she started tapping her fingers. "I...think."
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:56 pm

The blonde couldn't help but laugh at Ayesha's obvious fluster, mercifully not teasing her any further about what was obviously an embarrassing situation for her. For Anne that was a slow Tuesday night. Moving on from all of that, Anne listened to the woman thinking out loud, reasoning that she wanted to do more... throwing her body around. The high flying stuff wasn't Anne's specialty, but it was encouraging that she had a direction she wanted to go.

"Kickass. So you're gonna wanna get really friendly with using the ropes. Running, bouncing, climbing are all great for getting up that momentum to slam somebody. But it is high risk, take it from someone who does a lot of hip presses. Miss or if they reverse it, just be ready to go to be sore."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next