Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ayesha's new manager

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Ayesha's new manager - Page 3 Empty Re: Ayesha's new manager

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:31 pm

Ayesha paused on hearing this. Her Japanese was really bad and her language crash courses were already slipping from her mind. She thought Moshi Moshi must've meant "Bye bye." because why else would you say the same word twice? A greeting? "Hi hi"? That's fucking stupid.

"No wait, don't hang up!" She said in a panicked voice. "Erm can I talk to Ms....Lily?" she looked at the card. "Lily.. Bell."
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:41 pm

Lily blinked in confusion at the sudden panic from the other end of the call, and then she recognized the woman's voice from earlier in the day. She smiled broadly in a silent laugh at the apparent misunderstanding. Leaning back in her chair, Lily crossed her legs and switched to a more familiar language, "This is she. Is this Ayesha? This young lady from the gym?" She hadn't expected to get a call until at least the next day, most people like to sleep on big decisions, but clearly not today.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:49 pm

Ayesha took a sigh of relief. Then she quickly firmed up her voice and decided to use her most businesswoman voice possible.

"Why, yes indeed, it is I, Ayesha Mustafa, the one you met this afternoon at the gym and provided a business card with."

She immediately dropped the tone.

Holy shit I sound like a stuffy soap eater.

"Erm," her more normal voice started talking, "So that offer you gave me, I'd like to...consider it."
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:00 pm

One slender arm reached out to tap Ayesha's full name into a notepad on Lily's tablet, in case she needed it for future reference.

"Wonderful. Is there anything I can do to help you get from considering to accepting? Perhaps you'd like to meet the other girls in the stable or maybe just have some questions for me?" Lily's manner tended to change quickly between stuffy-soap-eater to horny camgirl, as needs and desires demanded.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:08 pm

Ayesha thought about it carefully. She responded, "Well, to be frank, not a lot comes to my mind right now.....I..." Really, when she had called, she hadn't actually thought very carefully about what to say.

"I uh....well I...suppose meeting or learning more about my new roster partners isn't gonna hurt?"

Last edited by ARStudios2000 on Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:21 pm

Lily ran her fingers back through her hair as she considered the best way to proceed with Ayesha. "Of course. I could tell you a little bit about them all now. And how about this, if you're feeling up for it we have a little training ring and can set up a little training session between you and one of us. You get to know us, we get to know you, and you get a little ring-time in. How does that sound?"

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:27 pm

Ayesha gulped. She remembered her "sparring" sessions against Angela. 4'9" Angela. She had flattened Ayesha twice. Ayesha guessed Lily's roster girls were probably more people her size. Or worse.

But she knew this was the moment of truth and reveals. Perhaps after she would make a joke out of herself again, Lily may figure out how to deal with her.

"All right, deal."
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:54 pm

Lily took a deep breath and prepared to try to summarize the stable without talking Ayesha to death.

"Well, first there's me. We've met. I'm a 5'2" American. Mostly manager and sometimes wrestler. I used to be an exotic dancer and have a two year degree in business.

Then there's my cousin Bianka. Same height, but a little heavier. German. She used to be a dominatrix and is trained in sword fighting.

We have Lamya, 5'4" and from Kuwait. She's a sweetheart with killer legs. Literally, she's really about leg locks and kicks. And feet." She adds the last bit without further explanation.

"Galaxy-Chan is 5'6" and Brazilian. She's very strong but has very little ring experience. Also she's a super hero.

Liz Page is a big angry giant American who used to be a reporter.

Nergui is Tuvan... that's like a Mongolian bit of Russia. 5'2" and not very friendly. Also worked as an exotic dancer.

Anne Archy is a 5'5" American, she acts really mean but she's a big softy. Don't tell her I said that. She has never won a match, but hopefully that changes.

Druscilla if a 5'6" Australian with huge tits and likes to dress up like anime characters and stuff.

Kanda is 5'9", from Thailand, was a competitive kickboxer and fitness model.

Mina is a 5'2" English girl who th- who is a... vampire or a witch, I can never keep track of her. Also no real wrestling talent, but a lot of fashion sense.

Wu is a 5'3" Taiwanese nerd with very little wrestling talent and got briefly famous for taking her clothes off for nerds."

Whew!

"Pick your poison, hon."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:03 pm

Ayesha was trying to register it all. The only words that actually stuck were "exotic dancer", "dominatrix", "sword', "feet", "superhero", "really mean", "softy", "giant American," "vampire", "huge tits", and the last part regarding nerds. Due to the way how words tend to sound on phone, and Lily's American accent being... different for Ayesha to hear, a gigantic amount of info slipped out of her comprehension.

"Uuuuuuuuh..............i..... I'll...go with the softy?" She said with a bit of a uncertainty.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:19 pm

There was a momentary pause as Lily had to work back through all she had just said to figure out who "the softy" was, and almost burst out laughing. Anne Archy, most famous for that time she lost a match and cried about it in the middle of the ring. It had haunted her in animated gif format across the internet for years.

"Anne?! Ahem, I mean, Anne. Right. I'm sure she'd be happy to have a friendly little sparring session with you... I'll just remind her that she's supposed to be helping you learn." Now it was Lily who sounded a little uncertain. Anne was a sweet girl at heart, but she could be a little unpredictable.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next