Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ayesha's new manager

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Ayesha's new manager - Page 6 Empty Re: Ayesha's new manager

Post by ARStudios2000 Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:12 pm

Ayesha stammered an apology at first "I-Im really sorry about th-that, my nerves a-are kinda shot at t...the..."

When Anne walked up to her face, she wasn't sure what to expect. But the words that came out of her mouth snapped Ayesha to reality. She took a look at the bathroom again, and then at Anne's glaring eyes.

She took a sigh of calming, and said, ".I.....I'm sorry, Annie. I...won't do that again." She then looked away, a frown mixed with an ashamed look on her face. "I..don't know what came over me. I just...."

She stood there, the water sprinkling and running all over her like some statue in a rain. A rather flat chested, orange statue but one nonetheless.

Ayeshas lips seemed to be quivering, and Anne would notice that her eyes were turning a bit red too.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:24 pm

Yelling at someone wasn't as cathartic as punching them in the face, or giving them a guilty orgasm, but it was enough of a pressure release for right now. She was standing close enough to Ayesha to be in the spray of the shower, but it barely registered in her mind. The first thing she noticed was how sorry and almost pitiful the girl looked, even before she had laid into her. With her ire spent Anne heaved a low sigh and thought about putting a hand on Ayesha's shoulder, but figured she might not want to be touched by a stranger who was just yelling at her and while she was naked. "Listen, you've obviously been having a really long day... I... And I guess I could have been more considerate. Sorry. Oh, and it's just Anne, not Annie. Anne Archy... Like anarchy."

Taking a few steps back she gave Ayesha her space once again, this time she peeled off her now wet tee shirt to reveal the short shorts and sports bra beneath. She was only slightly more well endowed in the chest area than the other girl. Putting her wet shirt with Ayesha's clothes she started back towards the door.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:33 pm

Ayesha, wiping a hand over her eye, then trying to rub all the wetness out, turned to watch Anne about to leave through the door, and then awkwardly said,

"T... thanks. For the laundry."

Then she found her firm voice and said, "When I'm done, I'll get to you soon as I can."
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:46 pm

Anne didn't like being sincere and apologizing for being a jerk still felt weird in her mouth, but the only other option was being a bigger jerk to cover up for being a jerk in the first place and she'd seen where they got her before. Without looking back she'd hold up a quick thumbs-up to acknowledge Ayesha's words and then disappear out the door.

Leaving the bucket of ice in the basin, Anne would head down the hall to the laundry room which somehow looked like every laundry room everywhere as no one had bothered to decorate it to match the Edo décor. With that started she returned to The Barracks, the big room with the four beds, and started rooting through her clothes for something Ayesha could wrestle in, assuming she didn't have clean workout gear. Fishing up another sports bra, some yoga pants and a pair of definitely clean underwear she'd fold them up and leave them on the trunk at the foot of her bed. With the housekeeping out of the way she would flop onto her bed, the one surrounded by posters of metal bands and art of bikini clad warrior women, and waited. If more than a few minutes would pass she would start to nap.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:03 am

Indeed, quite some minutes passed, giving Anne the excuse to fall to napping, mankind's greatest blessing (next to forgetting birthdays).

It wasn't until 6 or so minutes later Ayesha poked the napping Anne's face with a finger. Anne would see her in her brown tank top, cream sports underwear, and brown boots.

She smelt pretty good now!

"Uh.....sup."
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:14 am

Anne was prone to taking naps while there were more important things to be done, and also when there weren't. She was awoken from an intoxicating daydream by a slender finger prodding her cheek. With a plaintive groan she opened her eyes to see the now fully, or at least mostly, dressed Ayesha standing over her. "You've still got orange on you..." She muttered groggily, slowly sitting upright and stretching out her arms above her head while arching her back.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:05 pm

Ayesha stared at Anne, her eyes twitching, as she said, with a hint of irritation in her voice.

".....yeah. I've got orange skin."

This was giving her some REALLY bad memories and flashbacks to more unpleasant times in school.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:40 pm

Slowly waking up, Anne's brain unclouded little by little, taking in the scene around her. Yeah, you have orange skin, that's what I said. Wha- And then she put together what Ayesha was saying. She wasn't acknowledging that something had stained her orange, but stating the fact that her skin was orange. Anne blinked the sleep from her eyes, a hand lifting to her mouth in an "oops" gesture. "Oh shit, sorry. I didn't- It looks really good on you!" Your skin looks really good on you? What a dumb thing to say.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:14 pm

Ayesha raised a confused eyebrow at Anne.

"Um...t..thanks?"

I guess?

Ayesha raised an arm out to Anne for her to grab. "Soooo, we should uh...head to the...I guess the ring..test...thing? You know, my...initiation. Thing."

Truly a master of communication, Ayesha Mustafa.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:57 pm

Well, that was awkward, but hopefully behind them now. Reaching up Anne took hold of Ayesha's arm and dragged herself up off of the bed, absently brushing her body against the newbie's in the process. "Right. The whole reason you're here. How's your mouth, by the way?"

She made a come here gesture, curling her finger, and lead the way back out of the room and farther down the hall. It what looked to be a formal dining hall, except in place of tables there was a half size wrestling ring. It didn't allow for quite as much running about, and four people would be a crowd, but it was enough for practicing.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next