Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 175 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 1 Bot

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ayesha's new manager

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Ayesha's new manager - Page 7 Empty Re: Ayesha's new manager

Post by ARStudios2000 Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:01 pm

Ayesha followed Anne through the room and to the odd new room.

"Well, its definitely stopped bleeding, thankfully. Say, so, is your name like, actually Anne Archy, or-" then she looked at the ring, and rubbed her chin.

"That...is smaller than I remember for a ring size....."
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:27 pm

Anne hopped up the plastic steps of the mini-ring and then pivoted to one side. Stepping on the bottom rope she stretched it down to the apron while lifting the middle rope up to make it a little easier for the newbie to get into the ring. "Yeah, about half the size. Not holding any eight person battle royales in here, but it gets real wild if we squeeze four of us in here at once. Soooo, I know I'm supposed to teach you stuff, but I'm not really sure what you're looking for. Just, like, basic grappling for now until you figure out a style? Or did you come to AFW for the hentai? I won't judge."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:34 pm

Ayesha walked up on the ring too, and mumbled a "thanks" as she walked through the ring ropes.

Taking her place by a corner, she said, " YYyyyeah, definitely the former. Gotta figure out a way for me to not look like a complete idiot who doesn't know what they're doing. Let's just say my last.....erm, "combat trainer" wasn't exactly a role model." Her brows knit into a frown as she mumbled, "She kinda just beat me up......"
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:43 pm

After Ayesha was safely through the ropes, thankfully without tripping into any more poorly placed trash bins, Anne nimbly ducked through herself. Her face scrunched up at the description of the girl's last trainer, figuring somebody just took her for an easy mark under the guise of "teaching". Moving to the center of the ring she did some light warm ups while the talked, stretching out her back and legs as they'd gotten a little stiff during her nap.

"Ouch. Like, there's something to be said for learning how to fall safely, but that at least requires some instruction. So, what, uh, got you interested in joining AFW?" She wasn't a wrestler, even by hobby, and didn't seem like a certified pervert, so it struck Anne as strange that the girl would be drawn to all of this.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:52 pm

Ayesha looked at Anne. The honest, earnest question surprised her since she didn't think Anne would be remotely interested in knowing her motivations.

"Oh. Well, you could say a bit of soul searching. My last 5 to 6 years of my life, I've gone job to job," Ayesha rested her back on the corner post, "and felt.....well, it felt...empty. I was making money, yes. I've worked in several jobs, but ultimately, they just..." she looked at her feet.

"Felt empty. Like, I...." she looked back at Anne.

"So you could say after the first time felt empty, I tried other jobs. But in the end, they just felt empty one after the other. This whole wrestling thing was something my friend suggested to me."

Ayesha sighed, mumbling, "Aw, Pearl, what are you gonna think when you see me on TV....."

Then she tilted her head. "So, here I am. And honestly? It...could've gone better. But...." Ayesha smiled a bit, looking away, ".....it...hasn't felt...empty."
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:13 pm

Anne finished her warm ups and gave her shoulders one final roll for good measure. "I get that. I used to be in a band and it was... a lot of fun. But after that all fell apart I didn't know what to do with myself. Wait tables? Get a corporate job? This isn't quite touring with a rock band, but... I really feel alive in the ring. And when you get into the arena with the lights and the fans..." For a moment she sounds almost wistful, soft and gentle. "But enough of that. Come over here and kick my ass."

She gets in to a grappling stance, her hands up offering to lock up with Ayesha. "We'll walk through it slowly. Like I'm teaching you to dance, but cooler."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:16 pm

Ayesha's legs wobbled a bit. She was getting some serious Angela flashbacks again........down to the blonde hair!

Though this time she was basically on, more or less, an initiation test. Or something. Might as well try her best for now.

Ayesha said "All right" as she walked up to Anne, and, albeit slowly, raised her hands out for the lock up. There was a clear nervous aura emanating from her.

At least she didn't start off by surprise throwing me into the ring, I suppose. Hmm, why didn't I try the garage band route?
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:52 pm

Anne stood still as a statue, letting Ayesha take her time to try finding her positioning. Eventually she would, with surprising patience, take Ayesha by the hand and guide her in for a classic collar and elbow tie up. "You don't want to try the palm-to-palm approach unless you want to show off how buff you are by shoving your opponent's hands back behind their head." And then kissing them, but again, not what she's here to teach.

"This is sort of a neutral position, easy to get into and how a lot of grapples will start. Now, what you want is to push me into a position that is stronger for you. So you either want to pull my head down, turn me so you can get behind me, or get me off balance." There were a LOT of other things to do from this position, but she was sticking to the basics. Take their back and them bully them.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:53 am

Choose Your Grapples!

Wha-

1. Pull Head Down!
2. Turn her around
3. Get her off balance.

Ayesha hesitated for a moment, unsure in her own strength, and decided to....

"SWIVEL ATTACK!" she roared, as she suddenly grabbed Anne by the arm, and pulled her so hard, Anne spun like a Beyblade, giving Ayesha the space to get behind her!

..............she burst out of that momentary daydream when she found herself in an awkward position. Again. Ayesha realized that, she HAD grabbed Anne's arms. However, she was now just standing there.

" :V "
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:04 pm

Anne waited for a dumbfounded moment for Ayesha to finish whatever it was she was doing, but found that they were both just standing in silence with the woman holding her arm. Her brows furrowed thoughtfully, trying to determine what she's supposed to do with this. "Alright, uhm, lotta places to go from here..." She just had to think of one that wasn't an awful idea.

"Uh, here, let's try this. If you sidestep a little and turn your hips you can try to pull me past you. Pull hard enough and you can try to pitch me at the ropes, but all you need is to get me to take a few steps. Then get your arms around me." There were a few tosses that might have been better moves, but maybe not for Day One.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next