Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ayesha's new manager

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Ayesha's new manager - Page 5 Empty Re: Ayesha's new manager

Post by ARStudios2000 Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:04 pm

Ayesha was momentarily stunned at this turn of events.

THIS is the softy? I...maybe she's keeping a tough girl act?

"S...sorry. I...." was her first set of words before Anne made her realize her bleeding teeth.

"Oh, um.." she awkwardly fumbled through her pockets for another tissue and put it up to her mouth, "I hit my face on the metal of a taxis seat cushion. Is there a bathroom I can wash myself in?"
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:20 pm

Anne knitted her brows together and reached out to take Ayesha by the upper arm in a firm grip, "Uh, yeah! You're covered in trash garbage. I'm not getting in the ring with you until we get you cleaned up. C'mon." Turning she would practically drag the girl through the front door of the hotel and into what still looked like a reception area. "So, why exactly are you covered in trash garbage?" She asked as she marched Ayesha down a hall with the same "generic Japanese" aesthetic, and into a large room around which several double beds were arranged. Posters covered the walls and it looked as though four people had been living there for some time, each decorating their own corner to their own style. Anne did not show signs of stopping here, but was pulling Ayesha towards a door on the far side.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:24 pm

Ayesha took in the sights, curious as to what Lily did with this building. It seemed old, like haunted house status in her eyes. Not suitable for public use at all. The room with the beds and posters would make her very intrigued...and a little concerned.

She did feel a bit of annoyance at Anne's question, though.

"I was stuck in a trash can which I fell into after getting my foot stuck on some gum! Why do you THINK I'm covered in garbage?"
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:34 pm

Still pulling Ayesha by the arm, Anne lead the way through the next set of doors into a large bathroom. There was a pair of large sinks, a pair of what would appear to be public bathroom stalls, and in one corner a couple of shower heads over a drain in the tile floor. "I dunno, people dig through trash sometimes. For, like, weird stuff. You could be into weird stuff, we just met!"

Releasing her arm she turned to face the newbie, "Alright, take your clothes off. Hit the showers and then we'll see about getting you some ice for your mouth."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:50 pm

Ayesha reaffirmed, "Well I can assure you, I'm no weirdo. That taxi driver, however, WAS a weirdo."

Entering the bathroom, she looked at the showerheads, then at her clothes. She sighed, wondering when the smell would wear or if at all.

"Thanks, Anne." she said with a smile. Walking up to the showerheads, and taking off her jacket, Ayesha it in the basin. She then turned to look at Anne, waiting for her to leave the bathroom and get some ice.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:13 pm

Anne raised an eyebrow at the assertion of the driver being a weirdo, but wasn't curious enough to pursue that any further. Either she wasn't interested or it was going to end with her having to beat up a taxi driver, so she was happier not knowing. She leaned against the sink, clearly intent on watching Ayesha until the girl gave her THAT look. "Shy? Hmm. Alright, I'll run to the kitchen and then we can play dress up, see if we can find you something to wear that doesn't smell like mold."

It was clear from her face that she was slightly annoyed at being denied the free show, but she wasn't going to go so far as to insist. That would be getting weird again.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:20 pm

Ayesha raised an eyebrow of confusion at Anne, and waited till she left. Taking a sigh of relief, she slowly took off her dress, pants, and what not, carefully picking the trash out of her hair, going to the basin to rinse her mouth of the blood, and then she let the showerheads on. The warm water ran all over, as she felt a massive wave of relaxing hot water wash over her. Rubbing it all over body, slightly humming, she eased up.

Yes, her arrival so far had been basically a humiliating disaster. She had gotten a bloody tooth, covered in trash, and stepped on gum.

NEVERTHELESS! So far Anne was turning out to be very decent. Sure the hotel was......odd, but frankly, it could've been worse. Like a secret crackden. Though the driver warning about Yakuza stuck to her mind...

She decided to push the irritating thoughts away and went back to washing herself, soaping and shampoo included. She also took a moment to wash some water over clothes, trying to rub the trash stains off them.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:25 pm

With little regard for the girl's privacy Anne returned with a whole bucket of ice, it was a hotel after all, and set it down in one of the basins with a rattle. "We have a laundry machine here, you don't have to clean those by hand. Here, give them to me and I'll toss them in. That way you wont have to borrow something of Lamya's to wear home." For what it was worth Anne did have restraint enough to not let her eyes wander, at least not while Ayesha was looking at her. Moving in closer she held out her hands for the now wet, smelly clothes. "Oh hey, look, there was a cute girl under all that trash!" She teased with a playful wink.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:35 pm

Ayesha screamed the moment the door swung open. Anne did bring some ice, AND she offered to clean her clothes.

But seriously, woman, privacy!

Anne's tease made her face blush hard, on top of the fact she was using her clothes to hide her breasts and crotch. Anne's eyes weren't wandering all over her, but Ayesha, after a congaline of humiliating outcomes with the local objects outside, did feel like snapping a bit.

"TRY KNOCKING FIRST!" she hissed, and after she gave Anne the clothes, Anne turned around, giving temporary berserk rage a chance to prevail over reason, and tossed the soap at her.

It was after it hit Anne on the head, she suddenly cupped both hands over her face.

Oh shit.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:04 pm

Anne collected the armful of Ayesha's soiled clothes and with a stolen glance at her body she turned to leave. It was at this time that a bar of soap thwacked into the back of her head. The blonde's mischievous grin melted into a cold, flat sneer as she stopped, her back still turned to the girl in the shower. A dozen awful thoughts ran through her mind about things she could do to the girl in retaliation: she was naked, Anne had her clothes in hand... she could just not provide her with any others. Let her take a taxi home wearing a towel, see how she'd feel about that. Or maybe her first lesson would be an impromptu hentai match.

These are the things she considered, and there was a time she would have done it without a second thought, but she had slightly more chill than that these days. Turning on a heel she took a step back towards the horrified looking Ayesha, blue eyes narrowed angrily and no longer straying from the girl's face. "I don't know if you noticed, honey, but this isn't a single occupant bathroom. Four of us share this space so privacy isn't exactly a thing. And another thing, sooner or later you're going to find yourself in a ring, in front of an audience, and a whole lot of cameras and maybe it wont be on purpose, but you're gonna have a whole different definition to embarrassing."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next