Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 211 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 211 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death!

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 7 Empty Re: Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death!

Post by Kelsea Mon May 03, 2010 7:32 pm

(ooc- by the way, did you mean side headlock or front headlock? if side headlock, I might be a little confused as to the position of their bodies..)

Luci's cheeks were red from the mistake she'd made and being caught up so easily by Valerie... Not to mention the fact that Valerie was holding her so close to her body. Luci let out a few huffs and gasps right against the side of Valerie's breasts, putting one hand on the bed and the other on Valerie's hip and butt as she started to squirm a wriggle... Her hips grinding right inbetween Valerie's thighs and against her crotch in the little girl's attempt to escape... Her cheek and the side of her nose and lips nuzzling right into the side Valerie's breast.

Spotlight
characters:
Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 7 ELZuoMvLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 7 OG5hnuaLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 7 Cg3CzYmLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 7 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 7 Empty Re: Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death!

Post by anegge Tue May 25, 2010 4:41 am

(OOC~ Clearly, front. I fixed it.)

Valerie shut her eyes relishing her powerful advantage over the girl. Her calves rested on Luci's cotton panties, her bare thighs on the girl's sides. She had never thought about why the move was called a scissors until now, but now her tensed thighs ate further and further into the former champion's flanks she felt the urge to keep squeezing until she had split the Canadian in half. She grit her teeth and twisted her headlock tighter forcing Luci's face further into her chest. Her trapped opponent's breath washed across the curved surface causing Valerie to shudder, and Luci's helpless struggling was getting the brunette worked up in more ways than one.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 7 GXChUKwLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 7 1BElGMILuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 7 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue May 25, 2010 8:27 pm

Luci had already been a little bit worked up by other things that had happened during this match like that face sit, her nipples were already some what stiff and poking through her vest right into Valerie's belly... Scrapping up and down, side to side as she struggled. Before long her vest gave up and rolled up Luci's right breast so that her nipple was pressing all naked up against Valerie's stomach.

"nh.. oh jeez.." Luci whimpered out as her cheeks flushed deeply, Valerie had her in a right old spot and state for that matter.. This was getting kinda embarassing as well as hot (although Luci would never admit it.). Luci's hand reached down to grip the side of Val's thong a bit, her small abs still grinding into Valerie's crotch in the struggle as Luci's pants against the side and curves of Valerie's breast started to become laboured. The so called Princess of the bed thinking about giving it up here in such a position...

Spotlight
characters:
Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 7 ELZuoMvLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 7 OG5hnuaLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 7 Cg3CzYmLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 7 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 25, 2010 9:11 pm

Luci skin was so soft, rubbing all over the queen's midsection, her bare nipple snagging on the divot of Val's belly button as she writhed in discomfort. Luci was the kind of person who would deny that this felt good, but Val wasn't, at least not when she was the one in control. She giggled, squeezing her legs again as she felt the wetness on her mound soaking through her bottoms until she was sure Luci could feel the result. "Keep squirming, dummy. You're just making yourself more tired." she teased playfully.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 7 GXChUKwLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 7 1BElGMILuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 7 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Fri May 28, 2010 8:08 am

Valerie's warning came a little late as Luci was already starting to feel really groogy and tired... Luci's struggles started to become heavy and lethargic, her deep panting really blowing into the underside and curve of Val's breast while her revealed nipples continued to scrap up and down on Valerie's belly... What was worse was Luci was starting to feel a wetness from the front of VAlerie's panties soaking through and smearing onto her bare belly, the first tiny hints of a wet spot forming on her own panties as well..

"nh.." Luci whimpered out as she moved one hand up and started tapping out on the bed covers, her other hand still groping around Valerie's butt cheek

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:12 pm

(2 - 2)

Valerie quickly rolled to the side as she let Luci free from the headlock. She ended up straddling the thinner girl, sitting on her crotch. She glared confidently down into the harried, dizzy girl's face and roared, "I own you, I'm the queen." She spoke slowly grinding her wet mound down into the girl with each word to reinforce her dominance. Then she began to slip off to leave Luci to recover for a few seconds before humiliating her again.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:01 pm

Luci allowed Valerie to roll her onto her back so that the other kawaii was straddling her small hips, flopping down with her arms out over her head as Val released her from the lock. She wanted to push Valerie off or shut her up when she commented about owning Luci, but Luci felt too warn out by the rather hot and intimate hold Valerie had caught Luci in, so all the lollipop could do right now was lay there panting as she felt Valerie grind against her and wetness seep between thin panties that was covering their mounds.

She blushed deeply and turned her head to one side so as not to look at Valerie, her nipples were stiff now and one of her breasts was showing as her vest had rolled up in the previous struggles. Not only that but the front of her panties was now sporting a pretty good wet spot, some of wetness coming from Valerie. Luci wriggled some but couldn't budge Valerie, only really grinding herself back against Valerie by mistake more then anything..

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:07 pm

Valerie slipped off of Luci and sneered at her. "Better take a little rest, now that you're all tired out." she taunted cruelly scooting back away from the girl. That had been one of the sweetest submissions ever for her. She shut her eyes with a big grin fantasizing about what the next point might bring. Namely, rubbing her big butt into Luci's face, then stuffing her mouth full and forcing the girl to gasp for breath right into her mound. "Like that? You reedy little, flat ass... Canadian?" she muttered under her breath. She opened her eyes again with a renewed glare at the pink haired girl. Luci was so going down!

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:55 am

Luci was left panting and blushing furiously, she'd just given Valerie that point... She might as well have put Valerie's arm around her head for the head lock position herself! And right after getting that great tickle submission, Valerie didn't even need to do more then one move... Not to mention she was now wet between the legs... So humilating...

Luci turned her head and could see Valerie lording it over her from the corner of her eyes, enjoy winning that point and humilating Luci... And then Luci heard her mutter something about being reedy and flat assed... Before Luci knew it she snapped, the embarassment and arousal was still there, but them feeling were being overruled by fury! Her cheeks flushed hotly with anger and even her nipples remained stiff with the aggitation of this Valerie girl.

Luci shoved herself up and just threw herself at Valerie even as she was just opening her eyes, letting out a battle cry "YAARRRRGGGHH!!!".. Luci used her small body to try and tackle Valerie down onto the bed covers roughly... well, at least rough relative to other bed wrestling matches... She had one thing in mind, to slap her dreaded sugar coated finisher on Val and put her out! Submission wouldn't be enough!

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:29 pm

"Augh!" meeped Valerie as she flopped down on the bed as the raging Luci literally collided with her larger form. The girl was thrown violently out of her little fantasy by the tackle and squirmed restlessly under the peachy girl's form. "What?" she asked confused by Luci's sudden fervor.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next