by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 3 Bots

Chaos, hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death!

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 8 Empty Re: Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death!

Post by Kelsea Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:38 pm

Luci had planned to go straight for her sleeper, but she had tackled Valerie without sparing much thought of how she was going to get into position... The tackle itself was front to front instead of of on Valerie's back, plus it was extremely clumsy in Luci's anger... Luci vest had rolled up even more so that now both of Luci's orbs were pressing naked against Val's body, though Luci hadn't noticed that yet..

Panting hard and fast against Val's cheek, Luci squirmed on top of the rounder kawaii form.. Trying to overpower her which was amusing to watch seems Luci doesn't usually go for strength. Luci would try to force Val's wrists down onto the bed and then get up into a straddle position on Val's belly, sitting her butt down hard if she can get herself into position so as to take the wind out of Val

Spotlight
characters:
Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 8 ELZuoMvLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 8 OG5hnuaLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 8 Cg3CzYmLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 8 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 8 Empty Re: Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death!

Post by anegge Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:36 pm

Valerie glared up at the smaller girl in defiance jostling her from left to right as the the girl tried desperately to get her arms down on the bed firmly. Their chests bounced back on forth on each other as the sizable kawaii made it clear that Luci wasn't going to have an easy time of subduing her. Finally her shirt button slipped loose causing Luci's bare peaches to press down into her nude chest causing her to gasp distractedly. It was just long enough for Luci to accomplish her aim, and slid up to plant her rump right down on Val's belly flab with a big bounce. "Ohh!" groaned Valerie as her body arched from the minisplash as if she had been hit by something more like a moonsault. She clenched at the bedsheets under Luci's firm pin wheezing out in protest despite her dazed state, "nooo,"

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 8 GXChUKwLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 8 1BElGMILuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 8 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:32 pm

Luci let out a soft pant of satisfaction at having bumped her butt down on Val's stomach. She pressed her hands on Valerie's shoulders and lifted her hips to try and perform the same move again, squashing her cute little hindy right into Valerie's unprotected belly and making her own bared orbs bounce a little with her vest still rolled up and framing the top side of them.

If she is successful Luci will slip off of the bigger girl, hoping that her cute mini butt splashes winded her a little... Luci would then lean down, pressing her bust against Valerie's side as she slipped her arms underneath her bitter rival so that she can roll her over onto her front..

Spotlight
characters:
Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 8 ELZuoMvLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 8 OG5hnuaLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 8 Cg3CzYmLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 8 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:03 pm

Valerie wasn't normally the wrestler on the receiving side of a belly slam but it seemed the peach princesses had struck home. And as she did Val's bust shook as well her shirt shifting up just a bit so that her mole was visible. Valerie could only groan weakly as the topless Canadian slipped her over onto her bruised belly. Valerie tried to press up on her hands to pull up and away from Luci feeling disoriented and vulnerable. "Let go," she protested weakly.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 8 GXChUKwLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 8 1BElGMILuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 8 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:32 am

Infact, Valerie's attempt to move up aided Luci greatly... As Val got onto her hands and knees, Luci would slip her small body up onto Val's back and wrap her legs around her opponents waist in a partial body scissors. At the same time, she'll entwine her arms around Valerie's head and neck, her petite breasts pressing closely up against Valerie's back as her pink hair drapped over the tubby kawaii's face a bit from behind

"No suffer! Lolly-by baby sleeper!!!" Luci called out close to Valerie's ear

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:22 pm

As Luci announced her finisher Val screamed out in terror, "No! Not that!" but Luci's small arms were already wrapped all around her neck. She grabbed desperately at the girl's forearm as it pressed into her neck, starting to pant. Tears came into her eyes as she tried to twist free feeling Luci's smooth, small thighs come around her and lock in place eating into her flabby form. "Ohh," she groaned as the pain from the scissors hit her. Valerie tried to pull away but Luci only bounced tightly against her back, holding her perfectly in place. She was completely trapped.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:51 pm

Luci's cute soft pants blew softly against Valerie's ear lobe, her pink pig tailed hair getting drapped over her opponent head and face. The Princess of the bed crossed her ankles just below Valerie's belly button, Luci's heels pressing into the bigger girl's mound a little as she tensed her thighs and put on a bit of pressure on the body scissors.

Luci's small form humped up against Val's back as she tried to get a slightly better position to hold her arms and cinch them in around the victim's head and neck.. Luci's cheeks still flustered with anger and embarassment at having Valerie completely own her ass in that submission hold before and with the way Val acted afterwards, Luci didn't even want to let go of her finisher till she had put Val right out!

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:41 pm

Now Valerie was flat on her face panting hard as she tried uselessly to pry Luci's excruciating vice grip off of her. "This isn't... happening." she whimpered her eyes watering as she squirmed helplessly. Why did that stupid little girl have to be pressing in so tight to her butt, every time she moved at all she could feel the girl's wet little mound. And her heels were rubbing up and down Valerie's crotch too.

Now Val's panties were just getting soaked from Luci's body rubbing on her, but this was the most excruciating spooning session ever. Luci's little thighs were tearing through her flab and eating into her sides. There was so much pressure around her neck! How could such a small girl be crushing her like this? Val gave a sob as her vision clouded up. "Please," she begged desperately, "I give uppp..."

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:03 pm

no... Luci thought to herself as she heard Val submitting, no easy way out for this one!

Luci suddenly twisted her arms around Valerie's head to turn on a little more pressure on the sleeper hold, her body rolling with Valerie until they were both on their side against the soft bed covers... Lil Luci's cute soft pants came a little faster as subconsciously she realized she was doing a very heelish thing here by not letting go of her finisher, but at the same time having the power to decide whether to accept Val's submission or put her out was proving to be quite the turn on for the innocent little girl. In most cases she would just let go... but with Val...

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:32 am

Val clutched the girl's smooth, but sweaty thighs in desperation unable to make them budge even and inch as Luci's clutch dug deeper and deeper into her flesh. "My tummy..." she groaned and then suddenly she screeched out again as Luci cranked on her neck, "MY NECK! Submit! I Submit!" she howled her world turning into a hazy cloud of squeezing pain. All she could do to resist, worn down as she was by Luci's physically draining finisher was to weakly grind her butt back between the girl's legs as if that would allow her to wriggle free. But her face was a mask of anguish with tears streaming down her red cheeks, as her mouth dropped open, her tongue out, desperate for any oxygen. Her last strength faded, her eyes rolling back, victim of an utter knock out by the princess of the bed.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next