Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death!

2 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 6 Empty Re: Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death!

Post by Kelsea Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:39 pm

That wasn't the answer that Luci wanted to hear out of Valerie.. Thats why it earned a similar battle cry as before...

"YAAAAAAHHHH!!!" She cried out, trying to show Valerie that she wasn't taking "no" for an answer as she turned the tickling up a notch and pressed her small bust down against Val's curvy chest... trying to keep her down for the duration of this humilating attack. Luci was panting just from the intensity and strain of tickling Valerie senseless!

Spotlight
characters:
Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 6 ELZuoMvLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 6 OG5hnuaLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 6 Cg3CzYmLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 6 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 6 Empty Re: Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death!

Post by anegge Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:51 pm

Humiliated tears slid from the "queen"'s eyes and down her cheeks. She was going to end up pissing at this rate, and probably KO'd from giggling until she lost all her breath. There was no choice (except hair pulling, which was still not a choice at all), "Lu, luci i... ha ha ha, is right, haha haha, rightful princess!" the overwhelmed kawaii howled.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 6 GXChUKwLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 6 1BElGMILuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 6 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:09 pm

Luci kept on tickling for a little while longer just cause it was Valerie and she felt she needed to be taught a little lesson... But she was satisfied with Valerie's submission, right now there was no doubt that Val was completely at the cute Lil Luci's mercy and if Luci wanted to she could go on tickling and put Val in a right state, one worse then she was now!

Finally Luci stopped and moved up onto her knees, she was panting heavily from the intense tickle struggle and her vest had ridden up a bit to show off more of the underside of her breasts, but Luci was still able to smile slightly... It was well worth the tired feeling she was having now, just to be able to look down on Val as she was now.

Spotlight
characters:
Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 6 ELZuoMvLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 6 OG5hnuaLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 6 Cg3CzYmLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 6 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:26 pm

Val's face was pure crimson. She put her hand over her mouth to cover her look of horror. She shook her head weakly, not only had Luci just pulled ahead 2 to 1, but she had forced Val to admit (LIE!) that Luci was a bed wrestling princess.

There was a fierce stirring of emotion deep down in Valerie's stomach. She rolled onto her knees and clenched her fists. Her face was scrunched up tight like she was about to explode. And then she did. "I hate you Luci! You won't look so dang smug, when I flatten your' face under my butt!"

It took a lot for Val not to just pounce on Luci right there and then. But instead she extended one arm back behind her and swung hard, to give Luci and open handed slap across the cheek.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 6 GXChUKwLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 6 1BElGMILuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 6 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:50 pm

(thought Val got 2 points for the face sit pin earlier?)

It didn't get any better then this, 2 points... Valerie having to admit that Luci was the rightful princess of the bed and Val all red with humilation and anger... The smile was quickly slapped right off of Luci's face however quite literally as Val's hand clapped across her cheek hard, making Luci let out a little spittle as her head swung to one side,

Luci put her hand to her cheek that now had a red mark, tear droplets at the corner of her eyes from the sting of the slap and an expression on her face partly of shook and partly as if she was about to cry... But that look suddenly dissappeared and was replaced with an angry (although still adorable) look of venom right at Val.

Her hand swung up as if on instinct to return the favour and slap Val right across the cheek

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:12 pm

(Nope,
"Valerie rolled her eyes. Everyone who knew the rules knew that she had earned two points! She looked up at the score board for vindication, "See, it says," It said one point. AFW had changed the rules on her!"
Although it's possible they changed the rules just this one time to mess with Val.)

Val was almost sent sprawling to the bed by the slap after her dizzying encounter with Luci's tickling, but her face didn't change expression as Luci's had. She glared back at Luci, and this time her hand formed a trembling fist. She was panting fiercely as she stared into her competitor's eyes. She brought her arm back,

And then she saw the tear in the corner of Luci's eye. Her arm dropped slowly to her side. Had she been that close to punching the girl? She kept panting to calm herself down. "Okay, fine. You got me. Two points for you, good job." she admitted resentfully. "You're not the worst bed wrestler ever." Then she raised her fore finger in the air. "But the match isn't over yet!" Valerie offered Luci another test of strength, prepared this time (she thought) for any tricks the light haired girl might pull.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:00 am

Luci kinda sensed that this could become a brawl, seeing Valerie clench her fist she did the same and prepared herself.. but as it turned out, Valerie thought otherwise and decided to surprise Luci by complimenting her?

Well, Luci thought it was a compliment, although she wasn't sure if Val was trying to be sarcastic... Also she supposed that if it was an honest compliment, it was still extremely condesending.

"I'll show you I'm more then just not the worst bed wrestler ever!" Luci retorted, although it didn't really come out sounding as well as she had thought it in her head... Nevermind, she couldn't take them words back now, just act as if she really meant it and it would be ok.

Luci crawled forwards on her knees, but didn't want to end up in a draining test of strength with the bigger girl right now.. As Val lifted her arms, Luci tried to duck under one arm and slip around behind Valerie with her arms around her waist... Although being on her knees didn't really help her agility or mobility.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:35 pm

Valerie grinned as Luci tried to sneak past her, she was so ready for this. She dropped her arm quickly around the girl's neck going for a frint headlock on the peachy wrestler. Then, if that worked, she try to follow up with a big old scissors to the Canadian's midsection bringing her thick, firm thighs up to crush her little foe.

Last edited by 121 on Tue May 04, 2010 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:02 am

Lil Luci fell for it like a complete sucker, going so easily into Valerie's hold that it would almost look like Luci intentionally put herself into it... Val's arm came over Luci's head and as Val lifted her legs to get her thighs around Luci's waist, they would both fall down onto the bed covers with Luci bouncing on top of Valerie's curvy form, Val's thighs clamping tight around her waist.

"nnnh.. n-no!" Luci protested, her hands gripping at Valerie's thighs as she let out a couple of panicked pants against the side of Val's breast, starting to wriggle and squirm against her opponent frantically

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:12 am

"You're silly. Trying to trick me twice the same way." chided Valerie. "Now I'm gonna squeeze you into a pulp!" Valerie twisted the girl's neck in her grip feeling her peachy breath wash over her chest. She giggled softly, now this was the kind of 'tickling' she could handle! Her powerful legs held the squirming girl tight on top of her, as the hefty bed wrestler enjoyed the feeling of Luci's smooth belly rolling around on her own. Oh, her skin felt nice, and having Luci all locked up felt even better.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next