by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 10:02 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death!

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 9 Empty Re: Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death!

Post by Kelsea Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:49 am

Luci kept the sleeper hold locked in even after Valerie had gone out, not realizing she was out or thinking that she was faking it... Her small kawaii body stuck to Val's back like cling film, her breasts rubbing up and down Val's back as she panted repeatedly over her shoulder. After a few moments of holding the unconscious kawaii in this intimate fashion she gave Val a couple of shakes, panting hard right in against her ear lobe.. Then finally released and shoved Val onto her back.

Luci got up onto all fours over Val with her hands pressed either side of Val's shoulders, her breasts just barely in contact with her opponent as she pants down against her face... Checking that she was indeed out. The score now stood:

4 - 2 to Luci

Spotlight
characters:
Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 9 ELZuoMvLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 9 OG5hnuaLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 9 Cg3CzYmLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 9 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 9 Empty Re: Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death!

Post by anegge Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:00 am

Val slept restlessly under the pin of her opponent for a few moments before slowly regaining her senses. Her belly was so sore, her neck felt like she had been hung from a noose, and worse yet the hold had drained so much energy from her body. Val gave another whimper. Luci's finisher was just too much for her, the Canadian had broken her physically and emotionally in the body wrenching holds, the match was already over at this point. Val clenched the sheets behind her in her fist. And the peach haired girl had the gall to rub her wet little mound all over her butt like she was humping Val, humiliating the brunette too! Val grit her teeth as she watched Luci still sitting just above her, out of the corner of her eye. She felt a surge of rage as she watched the girl hanging over her like a vulture. Oh no, there was no way she was going to let this jerkface beat her!

Last edited by 121 on Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 9 GXChUKwLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 9 1BElGMILuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 9 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:14 pm

Luci's gentle pants beat down against the side of Val's face as Luci remained on to of her, as if in a full frontal pin... She believed she had Valerie now, time to wrap this one up... Her little breasts gently rubbed over Val's as the Canadian started to clamber over her opponent's much more curvy form. She tried to turn around as if she was going for a 69er for a moment, but she intended to sit up and scoot back to try and sit her wet panty covered crotch right in Val's face!

Spotlight
characters:
Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 9 ELZuoMvLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 9 OG5hnuaLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 9 Cg3CzYmLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 9 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:59 pm

Val shut her eyes recovering the needed energy for her retaliation. She could feel the heat between the pink haired girl's legs as she lowered herself into a sitting position putting her wet muff right over Val's face for her humiliation finisher. Val growled as she shifted her legs spreading them a bit to get her position just right, as she let her rage simmer.

There was only one thing more embarrassing than a facesit humiliation, and that was a facesit reversal! Valerie kicked up with all her might until her thighs were around the small fighter's ears. She tightened into a face scissors and then thrust herself forward into a somersault expertly grabbing Luci's thighs as their positions were so quickly reversed. With a whump, Val's ample ass settled right into Luci's vision letting her see the word embroidered on her panties, "Say goodnight, Luci!" Her own damp mound pressed tightly in across Luci's mouth and nose as the brunette triumphantly crowed, "Goodnight Moon!"

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 9 GXChUKwLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 9 1BElGMILuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 9 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:33 am

Luci was taken completely by surprise as Valerie's legs snapped up around her head and yanked her down in the roll reversal. Luci gasped out directly into the wet patch at the front of Val's panties.. but despite the surprise, she didn't let go with her legs, in fact her thighs clamped tighter around Valerie's head so that her face was stuffed against the wet patch of Luci's panties as she face sat the princess of the bed.

Luci let out a squeek into Valerie's crotch as the reversal was completed, her vest was still rolled up and so her small orbs pressed firmly into Valerie's stomach

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:21 pm

It was hard to triumphantly crow anything like this. Why did Luci have to ruin her best moment? Val struck her tongue out in protest of the fact planting it without thinking right on the big damp spot on her panties.

Well good! That was what she got for messing up Val's cheer, plus maybe it would cause the stupid girl to let go of her face so she could breath properly. In this position, she couldn't even count the pin. Well, whatever! That was good too! The buxom brunette's butt would serve up a revenge KO to this twiggy twintail!

In her normal finisher, Val would cling to Luci's thighs but in this position she was basically hugging the girl's butt so she didn't topple forward again. Both of her hands were on the upside down girl's bomb squeezing softly into her cheeks. Val smiled maliciously in her little leg cocoon and delivered a thick lick pressing her tongue firmly into the girl's lips, as she realized exactly what her position meant. Her thumbs hooked around the girl's cotton bottoms slipping up across the Canadian's bare flesh until she hooked them around the sides. Then she tugged sharply downward on the girl's bottoms, adding a wedgie to the list of ways Luci was being humiliated in this finisher!

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:20 pm

Feeling Val's tongue against the front of her soft panties made the pink twin tail haired girl whimper faintly right into Valerie's crotch and start to wriggle her hips uncomfortably, unintentionally ending up in rubbing and grinding her mound into Valerie's face a bit...

As Val choose to be more bold and lick hard right over Luci's crotch, the Canadian went all wide eyed and gasped out, losing all of her air. What's more, when she tried to open her mouth and take in a deep breath, her lips ending up closing around Valerie's mound and sucked right on the wet spot of her panties. Luci eyes went wide again, her cheeks really flaring up with embarassment. She let out a cute little grunt and then started to struggle with all of the little kawaii might she could while being held in this awkward position. Her legs kicked, thighs rubbing against the sides of VAlerie's cheeks as her orbs rubbed and bobbed into Val's stomach, reallying tiring herself and stiring up a storm of bumping and grinding body contact with Valerie more then anything unfortunately...

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:00 pm

Valerie snickered feeling Luci gasp as she licked her. That had certainly payed off. It was over for Luci now, she was headed straight for slumberland.

That's when Valerie felt Luci start to suck on her bottoms. Valerie nearly shrieked out, barely able to hold her shock in. This girl was so dirty. Soon she was kicking and struggling up a storm doing everything she could to get free of the pin. In the ruckus, Valerie felt the button pop of her shirt, letting the top ride open until her bare bosoms were riding on the girl's tummy. All this rubbing against Luci was getting her too excited, and slightly disoriented. Without warning, she tumbled forward dropping Luci's butt on the bed.

She reached up instinctively as they fell to the sheets slipping her fingers between Luci's silky inner thighs and her cheeks and trying to pry the girl apart into a splits. She was getting so hot that she gave little ragged pants right down between the Canadian's legs. The shift in position had left her damp mound stuffed firmly into Luci's still open mouth. It wasn't the Goodnight Moon anymore, but it was still a facesit pin which was good enough at this point.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:21 pm

struggling as frantically as she did with Valerie face sitting her so that she could barely only breathe in the aroma of Val's crotch really drained the little Canadian and by the time Val collapsed forwards, Luci was panting so hard into her mound it was like she was hyperventilating again. The struggle had also had the unfortunate side effect of ripping the flimsy material of Luci's vest right down the front, even though the vest was already rolled up so that Luci's small orbs were pressing against Val's stomach, this meant that the rest of this match would have to be wrestled without being able to roll the vest down over her bust again.

Luci moaned and whimpered, squirming lightly under Val but she was quite a bit weaker now, her thighs loosening around Val's head as her lips continued to unintentionally suck on the front of Val's panties..

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:54 pm

Valerie was secretly really enjoying the feeling of Luci rubbing tight up against her, her little pears pressing right into her bare belly, feeling Luci desperately trying to get oxygen under her hot mound. Not to mention how great revenge for that terrible sleeper felt. Valerie shook her hips bouncing her muff playfully in the girl's face, making sure she knew there was no way out.

With Luci's thighs weakening Valerie finally got her palms firmly cupped tight to the girl's inner thighs. She rubbed them a bit as she slowly pryed the girl's legs apart like a clam. Finally she was able to get her breath cleanly and sit back a little. Which left Luci's cute cunny exposed as it clung to the protection left by her partial wedgied, mostly soaked panties. "Who's facesitting who, dummy?" crowed Valerie finally.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next