Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Fox and the Cat: Yori vs. Ankha

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Fox and the Cat: Yori vs. Ankha Empty The Fox and the Cat: Yori vs. Ankha

Post by SimplyMoon Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:24 pm

Fully healed after the brutal unleased match between Nagana and herself, Yori had been cleared to fight once more by the organization and the Wardens, management eager to get her out and into competition once again. Her first challenge had been a doozy, creating a fierce though respected rivalry between the fox and the snake woman, but now was a new day and a new match, stretching idle as she awaited her time to go on stage and to the ring to fight. That wouldn't take that very long as before she knew it she would be called to come out.

Yori Entrance:

With her music going, Yori would step out daintily out to front and center stage. Her face obscured by a fan, she'd only close it as the music hit her cue, winking to the audience as she came out from behind the small leisure item. The music would hit then it's stride and quickly Yori with amazing speed rushed down the ramp and with a big jump showing off her amazing agility before landing back down front stage. The folded fan in her hand unfolded as Yori raised it high, her tail swishing behind her, and to the excitement of the crowd her breasts barely held in by the revealing cloth that kept them covered. With a body as strong and beautiful like her's, it was no wonder Yori was favorite already in Sovereign.

"Kuya~ I hope everybody didn't miss me," she'd speak aloud, point the unfolded fan out to the crowd with a slight stomp, her breasts bouncing with it as she turned to face towards the stage again to wait for her opponent.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

The Fox and the Cat: Yori vs. Ankha Empty Re: The Fox and the Cat: Yori vs. Ankha

Post by Bagoom Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:31 am

Shortly after Yori's entrance, the lights in the arena would fade, the crowd, entrance ramp and ring alike being covered in almost pitch darkness. There was no music at first, the arena being almost silent aside from the murmurs of the creatures in attendance. Once the anticipation would reach a boiling point, soon the speakers would come alive with the sound of the debuting wrestler's entrance theme.
Ankha's Entrance:
As the music played, a gold spotlight would shine on the entrance ramp. Standing before the crowd were four masked jackals, all dressed in traditional egyptian garb, each carrying the support of a large golden throne on their shoulders. Sitting atop the cushy throne was a stunningly beautiful cat, her golden fur accentuated by the blue bracelets and anklets she wore, her shortly cut hair matching in color, a golden cobra head dress denoting the cat as royalty to be respected and feared.

Ankha, Queen of the Ring:

She was dressed quite scantily, cloth wrappings covering her breasts and nether regions, an unimpressed superior expression on Ankha's face as she held a leather riding crop in her hands. The crowd cheered and booed in bewilderment and outrage as Ankha was carried down the ramp and to the ring by her retainers, the cat standing and hopping from the throne to the ring. She would still hold the crop in her hands as she eyes the fox up and down...this may be Ankha's debut match, but she would make sure this fox would grovel at her feet and worship her before the night was out.

Bagoom

Back to top Go down

The Fox and the Cat: Yori vs. Ankha Empty Re: The Fox and the Cat: Yori vs. Ankha

Post by SimplyMoon Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:22 pm

Yori would watch the regal beauty with a trained eye, looking her over to figure out what sort of opponent that she would be. She was far and away from Nagana's brutish and deadly quickness, looking more the pompous type than any sort of deadly foe, though she wasn't going to take her unserious, at the least at first. From behind her fan, fanning herself in the light heat of the arena lighting, she wondered just how good this supposed royalty was.

"I must say, you do look nice, it's a beautiful outfit," the fox complimented with a smile, closing her fan before tossing it out to the crowd to a lucky fan that could catch it.

Yori would stretch lightly, doing more to show off her body than actually stretching, not that she was trying to show off in her own scantily clad attire, "I hope your good. My last opponent was amazing."
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bagoom Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:49 am

Ankha’s face still bore that expression of smug superiority. One that suggested she believed her opponent was nothing more than an obstacle to overcome. An annoying little rebel she had to crush under her feet. Ankha almost felt insulted being given such a worthless fox as an opponent. She would place the riding crop down in her corner, turning to face Yori.

The crowd was still a mix of cheers and boos in response to Ankha’s entrance. Crossing her arms underneath her breasts, Ankha would begin swaying her hips, twice to the left and twice to the right. That seemed to be enough to get the crowd in her side for the moment.

“…Hmph. Bold. Addressing your superior without being addressed first.” She would taunt, still looking down at the Fox. “But it is still a crime I cannot leave unpunished….you will submit to me at once and grovel at my feet…and all will be forgiven.”

Bagoom

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:27 pm

Ankha was definitely far and removed from the style that Nagana possessed. The cat was definitely no good, but in a way that reeked of superiority complex that was definitely going to get annoying fast for the kunochi kistune. At least she understood her last opponents drive, this Ankha lady just seemed like a spoiled girl, clearly always getting what she wanted, but Yori was prepared to give the pampered royal a reality check.

"Superior? Sister, I don't even know you," she puts and hand to her hip as she makes her way towards to stand before Ankha.

The height difference was immediately apparent, not that it mattered much to her. Yori had faced many foes taller than her in her life and this cat would be no different, "If anything, you should be more respectful to me, none of this groveling business," she says with a smile. The referee wanted them separated before the match, but the bell was just about to ring while the two squared up.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bagoom Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:45 pm

Ankha still looked quite unimpressed with Yori's desplay of defiance, her expression unchanging. She would abide by the referee's rules and step back. Despite how much she seemed to love herself, Ankha did seem to want to respect the rules. "Hmph. Fine then. Don't say I didn't warn you." She would respond to Yori's remarks, waiting to see what the young fox would do.

Once Yori made her way back to her side of the arena, the bell would ring, signaling the beginning of the match. Ankha of course made her way right back to the center of the ring, holding out her arms for a test of strength. "Show me you deserve my respect." She would say. "Let us see just how tough you are~"

Bagoom

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:21 pm

Yori would give her a playful wink, taunting a little in a playful manner, "Warn me about what. By the time I'm down with you, you'll be ready to become a mummy," she grins with a smile. It was getting her blood pumping in a good way and she was ready to fight this pampered kitty cat with the way of the Takibi style. Of course it had to be restrained, but Yori knew plenty of moves that will work just as well in match like this.

She'd wait at her corner for a short period of time before she began to take a few steps forward, hands outstretched as if to lock up with her royal opponent in a test of strength. Right before she went to grab the hand, she'd quickly move at rather dexterous speed, attempting to come around her to grab her from behind.

"Tough? Girl, don't be so predictable."
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bagoom Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:49 pm

Ankha would smirk slightly, the first real
Show of emotion since she made her entrance. She would plant her feet firmly in the ground, ready to give it her all as soon as this vapid little fox locked up with her….when suddenly, Yori moved behind her!

“W-What?!” Ankha uttered, trying to maneuver herself away, but it was too late.

Soon enough, she was trapped in a grapple, Yori grabbing at her waist from behind! “Mmph! Let me go, you peasant!” She would shout, stomping on Yori’s foot, attempting to get her to release her.

Bagoom

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:26 am

Yori was just that good when it came to movement as she came around the Egyptian beauty, hearing her panic after she managed to get behind her, "To think you'd be a lot faster than that honey," she taunts her, giving a slight tickle to the cat's side in a playful manner.

"Hey, watch it!" Yori shouted at her, wincing after Ankha's foot stomped down upon her own. It hurt, but she wouldn't let it drag her down as she began to arch her back, pulling Ankha up for a suplex.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bagoom Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:52 am

Ankha would grit her teeth, squirming and trying to break free of Yori's grip. However, the tickling at her size wasn't helping, chuckles dying in her throat as Ankha did her best to stifle them. She couldn't let this impudent little fox know that she was getting to her.

"Rrgh! I-If you know what's good for you, you will let me go now--WAH!!" Ankha would yelp as she was hefted up and over, slamming down harshly onto her head and shoulders as Yori executed a brilliant german suplex, the cat queen now sitting ass over head, a rather humiliating display compared to her regal, dominant entrance!

Bagoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next