Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Gift Giving

3 posters

Go down

Gift Giving Empty Gift Giving

Post by Deus001 Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:59 pm

Let it be said that one thing was for certain, Ryan Knight enjoyed the holidays. The end of the year, the time to reflect on the events that occurred. The people that was met, the encounters and a chance to bury the hatchet and give gifts. The lad with his newfound change back to his more idealistic self jumped at the opportunity to bring about good feelings, so lo and behold he had dolled up his entire apartment. With a giant Christmas tree with several presents lined up all around it and various and copious amounts of lights and tinsel draped all around the entire apartment, the Paragon was dressed as Santa here. With the red jacket open to show his muscled frame. His friend John however........

"For fuck's sake Ryan. I'm still wearing this?!" John yelled from across the room, the handsome artist was decked out as a tacky elf. With shorts to boot! The lad huffed quietly. Lucy had been a part of this thing in the past, usually dressed as a raindeer to complete the whole theme. However Lucy decided with how she embraced being antagonist towards everyone in general that she didn't feel the need to show up and told Ryan it was a waste of time. Followed by him clipping her around the ear for daring to speak such a thing!

"Nonsense John! You look like a million quid! Now come over here and get ready, our first guest shall be here any minute now!" Ryan said as he took out a list and peered down it, John had came over at this point and frowned at it.

"Really Ryan? We're giving her something?!" John moaned out. The first person to come up was Jackie Rose aka Jack the Ripper. A wrestler that both lads had run ins with, she had more of an impression with the artist however given they spent a night together which in retrospect wasn't entirely bad in his opinion. But still John was a bit concerned here.....

"Yes we are John! Like I said we're putting things behind us and ringing in the end of the year, so be merry!"
Ryan slapped the artist on the back with a big grin, John simply huffed quietly and folded his arms as he tried to mentally prepare himself for whatever that white haired vixen was going to be pulling here as she was due to show up for a present! Eventually if a knock was heard, Ryan would then say "Alright John go open it!" John sighed, he wasn't one to refuse an order from the boss after all. With that the artist would slowly head to the door and set it open to let the ripper in~

Back to top Go down

Gift Giving Empty Re: Gift Giving

Post by Void Effect Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:26 pm

Jack can be seen wearing a simple white T-Shirt that tied around her belly area so it show off her belly while wearing a black jeans and brown boots, her white messy air is flow freely in the wind as she knock on the door, as she had two gift for two of them as she have a bag that hold the two gift, wrapped in gift bag as she ready to enter the house

Spoiler:

As the door open, the first thing she saw is John, knowing he is in a relationship, and attempt to stir up some trouble and tease him at the same time, she press the gift bad against his chest...and pull him into a french kiss, while at the same time pushing him into the room

Discord: Void Effect#1624
Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:01 pm

John was inwardly going a mile a minute here as he tried to think the best way he could bullshit his way out of this sticky situation and he hadn't even opened the door yet! Still he steeled himself to greet Jackie and opened the door, he instantly saw that snow white hair of the Ripper. Jackie was known to be dramatic and she proved this point, because before John could even mobilise his mouth to form a greeting to the white haired devil Jackie shoved a package in his arms and then leaned in for a big, wet French kiss. John's eyes widened. He wouldn't lie, the Ripper was indeed a fetching woman with a killer body. One time John had spent the night with her even, however he wasn't expecting Jackie to have had such a degree of twisted fondness there for the artist with how bold she was there.

Knowing she was trying to get a rise out of him in more ways than one John decided to play along with it, returning the kiss as the two headed back into the room. Jackie did certainly have a delightful taste to her despite her evil looks, John was for the record only indulging in this because he knew she wanted to mess with his mind. Either that or she was certainly in the holiday spirit, unbeknownst to John Ryan had laced mistletoe in the room, one above the door even. Before long John would break off the kiss and breathed, smirking at the Ripper while saying "Nice to see you too princess."

Ryan would smirk and say "Yes welcome Ms Jackie. I see your still fond of John there. Regardless we'll have your present sorted~ John if you could~" the Paragon would fold his arms and smirk at the artist's movements, who took the Ripper's gift bag with a polite nod of the head. 

John would set the giftbag down on a nearby table and pull out a large red wrapped present from under the giant tree and would toss it to the Ripper, should Jackie open it the gift would be revealed as a very well crafted black pleather trenchcoat. "I errrrrr sewed it for you, I can usually guess people's measurements with just a glance and thought you might wanna stay warm out there. Its not Whitechapel around here, try it on!" If the white haired devil were to try it on she'd find it a nice fit indeed, after waiting for her reaction the lad would move back to Jackie's gift bag. Where he'd look at her with a light blush before seeing what she had inside it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:19 am

Jackie can be seen smile before she would nod her head with a teasing smile as she pull herself away, before she would look at Ryan "Ryan, Hello there and to you too, John, I also got my present for you two all ready up, BUT, I'll save it for later to give it to you~" She said in a teasing voice as she give a wink toward the two of them as she also enter the room, their gift's inside a bag, one seems be to longer than the others, both wrapped in a Christmas bag, ready to be opened as she sit down with a teasing smirk, looking at John's blush, teasing him even more

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:40 pm

Ryan was indeed curious as to how Jackie would be going about this, indeed she was quite peculiar to the Paragon. The lad would smirk as the white haired slasher tried to get a rise out of John there, but the artist would be safe so long as Ryan kept a gaze over the pair. John for his part quietly sighed knowing Jackie wasn't being actively mean at least, more just she was trying to get a rise out of him in more ways than one. The artist would raise an eyebrow at the bag and said "Well thanks, let's take a look then!" with John inwardly hoping it wasn't actually a bomb of some sort the lad would get the thing opened!

Lo and behold it wasn't a bomb at least, but rather a curved present that was most certainly a blade of sorts for Mr Knight. The Paragon would chuckle as he promptly unwrapped it, quickly drawing the blade as he said "Aha! I've longed for a good katana to add to my collection, I'll place this at my collection for sure!" Ryan would promptly place the blade near his personal study as John opened his own one. It was a stylish pitch black coated ensemble to which John noticed there was purple lipstick kiss marks on various spots. No doubt a little subtle way of Jackie to mark the artist as hers, John was already spoken for with his dear idol Koto. Who had been working on bonking folks that got too close to the artist with a stick. 

"Thank you......Jackie....." John said as he trailed off as he noticed the hickeys, the artist hoped he could do something with that. It was indeed a very nice coat besides. After placing the items gently on a nearby coat hanger John would then approach the Ripper and say "Well we've been grateful to have you here but I'm afraid we'll need you to vacate the premises! Have a happy new year and I hope you behave yourself!!!!" With that John would proceed to try and cajole Jackie out from the domain of the Paragon, to make way for the next guest that was requested to appear some time later. It was a lady met by Mr Knight, namely the love of the world Aphrodite known to Ryan more privately as Ms Aisha Love~

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:46 pm

"Hehehe" Jackie giggles a bit before stand back up, and give the two boys their gift, she would open her present box with a smile, showing one is a new outfit for John while the other is a fucking katana for Ryan, not a cosplay one, a real one, dangerous enough to hurt someone kind of one, as she give a teasing raspberry at Ryan "careful not to hurt anyone~" She said in a teasing voice to Ryan before give the outfit to John, as she get ready to leave, with a mischievous look, she would grab John and once again, pull him into a deep French kiss, teasing him even more for a few mins before leaving with a wink to the two of them

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:58 am

Aphrodite, or Aisha Love as her name, would walk by Jackie as she made her way to Ryan's home. She had thought she had seen this woman before backstage but threw that aside as she remembered the hot fresh baked apple pie that she had in her hands, walking up to the door and knocking away, "O' Ryan, I'm here, I've got a wonderful surprise for you," she says with a warm smile once heed open the door, "It's a certain goddess here to deliver gifts."
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:14 pm

Ryan was eager and awaiting Ms Aisha, a delightful lady indeed~ She'd done quite well against the Paragon in their spar and then it became quite the steamy session thereafter, details of which Ryan fondly recalled. So when the knock was heard the Paragon boldly strode forward and opened the door and when Aisha was presented at the door Ryan couldn't help but give a chuckle and smile. 

"Ah Aisha my dear, so good to see you! Please come in!" Ryan said, he'd peck Ms Love on both cheeks as a form of greeting before letting the busty blonde saunter into his domain. Ever the gentleman the Paragon would say "So m'lady, I trust you found my place easily enough? Has the holidays been fair to you?" Ryan would then notice the gift that Ms Aisha had brought and would say "Oooooo I smell apple pie~ You know me well m'lady, John be a lad and set the pie there while I procure Aisha's gift."

With that the artist would politely bow to Aisha and gently accept the pie and set it at the nearby study table and say "Gotta respect the classics~ Ms Aisha I'll think you'll enjoy this one that Ryan's got here for you. You should have seen him when he was getting it all set up, making sure it was done right every step!" Mr Carnaby couldn't help but chuckle a little as he recalled the sight of it. 

This was responded by Ryan with a shushing noise with the one eyed Brit then saying "Well I had to make sure the goddess was treated right! Now then let me procure it for you Aisha~" the broad shouldered lad would then pick up a large wrapped present and bestow it gracefully upon the love of the world to await her to open it. It would be revealed to be a grand white Greek style dress with Ryan stating "I commissioned this directly from Greece, made sure it was exact to your measurements among other things. The fabric is so soft I swear I could catch 40 winks on it." Which was then followed by Ryan leaning in and muttering in Aisha's ear with "And hopefully we can arrange that at some point dearie~"

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:18 am

The knockout blonde was dressed in a tan warm sweater, resting somewhat tight around her body as it seemed to push her sizable bosom up a bit. She Warm and skinny black leggings ran down to matching tan and fuzzy boots, meeting Ryan as she kissed him back on his cheeks, sizable chest nuzzling against him with her shorter stature.

"O' I've had a wonderful holiday. My parents came all the way out to see me here. It's so wonderful to see them here, they helped me make this pie for you too," she says entering inside. The blonde seemed to make herself at home, never having visited the home of her... friend one could say. She now looked towards the artist, "And who must you be sir?"

Soon she didn't seem to remember what she asked as she flocked to the wonderful gift that Ryan was presenting her. She took it, rubbing it against her cheek affectionately, "O' Ryan! Thank you soo much. It's beautiful... I... I don't know what to say," she spoke before whispering back in his ear, "Maybe sooner than you think darling~"
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down