Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Panther Risako vs. Lauren Fredericks: Wrestling Queen Against Oldschool Slammer

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Panther Risako vs. Lauren Fredericks:  Wrestling Queen Against Oldschool Slammer - Page 2 Empty Re: Panther Risako vs. Lauren Fredericks: Wrestling Queen Against Oldschool Slammer

Post by HighFly Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:57 am

Lauren sent Risako down onto her back and flexed her arms, nodding to the booing crowd. "Come on! That was a ring shaker! Just because I am not as young and pretty as her doesn't mean you get to just boo me!" A frustrated Lauren said stomping down twice on Risako before bending down, grabbing hold to deadlift Risako up and scoop slam her a second time!

After this Lauren would flex and strut about again to the ire of the crowd who was clearly backing Panther Risako.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Panther Risako vs. Lauren Fredericks:  Wrestling Queen Against Oldschool Slammer - Page 2 Empty Re: Panther Risako vs. Lauren Fredericks: Wrestling Queen Against Oldschool Slammer

Post by Underdog21 Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:05 am

Risako was breathing hard as she looked up at the arena lights. Lauren had just hit her with an extremely effective combo of moves that had left her floored: she had underestimated just how fast that big girl was. She braced herself for the pain to come from whatever her follow up move was, but it didn't come: instead, it sounded like Lauren was...arguing with the crowd?

A stupid mistake, and one that Risako wasn't going to let her get off easy for.

Gritting her teeth, Risako rolled up to her knees and forced herself to her feet while Lauren's back was turned, wincing from the residual pain. Brushing her hair back, she would walk over to Lauren and tap her on the shoulder...and when the other girl turned around, drive a hard knee into her midsection, before wrapping an arm around her head, another around her thigh, and trying to nail her with a quick scoop slam of her own!

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:07 am

Lauren was screaming at her body shaming detractors when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around still flexing only to see Risako standing! She was wishing she splashed pinned her and Lauren was flexing, shaking her head as Risako grabbed her around the shoulder and between the legs taking a handful of backside as she lift Lauren high, showing off her power as she held her up fully before slamming her thunderously to the mat!

The rings ropes shook, and Lauren's thighs quaked like jello after the impact! She howled loudly in pain, meekly kicking the mat as her flabby thighs jiggled even more with each kick as she was laid out with her own medicine!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:18 pm

Risako bounced off the mat after slamming Lauren down, breathing hard as she knelt upright. She had taken advantage of Lauren's distraction, but she knew she couldn't count on her opponent being so distracted for the rest of this match. She had to keep hammering the other girl while she was down, especially since Lauren had a definite physical advantage (as the big girl had so painfully reminded her a few minutes ago)

While Lauren lay sprawled on her back, Risako ran to the ropes and bounced off, rebounding towards Lauren. Leaping forwards, she tried to flip in midair, aiming to come slamming down back-first across Lauren's chest! If this all went off without a hitch, then she would be in a prime position to hook one of Lauren's thighs for a pinfall...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:42 pm

Lauren was down flat on her back when Risako flew through the air crashing down hard on Lauren!
"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Lauren's loud scream filled the arena and Risako was on top of the hurting, stunned big slammer! Lauren kicked her free leg meekly against the mat as she was bponned, bucking ineffectively and only succeeding in making her flubbery thigh quake!

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

"THREE!"

With that the bell rang and instead of proving her doubters wrong she had been not even a speed bump against Risako.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:47 am

The bell rang, signalling a quick and decisive victory from Risako. kneeling upright, she took several deep breaths, brushing a strand of violet hair from her face before standing back up. The ref raised her arm, signalling her victory, Risako calmly and confidently standing victorious over her larger opponent.

Even as the cheers continued, though, Risako circled around so that she was in front of Lauren. "Hey, that was a great match," she said, offering a hand to her downed opponent. "You really had me there for a few minutes."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:15 am

Lauren groaned in pain, kicking the mat for a moment as she was laid low by Risako in quick order. However when Risako came over to help her up she accepted. She was having trouble looking Risako in the eye and the big woman shook her head.

"Thanks, but you just wrecked me in like three moves while beating me at my own game when you are like half my size...." Lauren said shaking her head. She had a ton of work to do if she were going to be even remotely close to Panther Risako in the ring.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2