Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 3 Bots

Jstruggs716, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Mad House of Abs

2 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Mad House of Abs - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mad House of Abs

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:46 am

After surprising herself with her restraint she went off to work on Odessa’s belly. An aspect of her that hasn’t gone super noticed until Amy had made it the focal point of the match, and showed that Odessa wasn’t prepared for such a tactic. Now she would see the extent of Odessa limits for one special pair of eyes to witness especially since she knew Odessa was at the very least trying to ensure if only to show some defiance. Her words carried that level of confidence with them as she mentioned her time as a model.

Oh I’m sure you had fans. Me? Na I stopped paying attention to those years ago. All the same trendy stuff no one wears anything that speaks about them. But you did impress some people. Which is unfortunately also why your here. The burden of being cute and tough I guess.” Amy said throwing belly blows between each sentence as she struck the exposed skin of the Brit in her path hitting especially around the center as she felt the abs just slowly giving away to her punches.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:02 pm

Odessa had never paid her abs special attention in training—no more than she gave her thigh muscles or her deltoids preferential treatment. She worked them all out equally, but it had become abundantly clear over the course of the evening that Amy was primarily focused on that one very specific body part. Odessa's mind was already working on future plans—but she had to survive this evening without being broken into more than one piece before she could put those plans in motion.

"And I stopped modeling years ago. But evidently you heard of me." Odessa had not been a superstar, had not been on runways in Milan or at Fashion Week—though she had booked a handful of the higher-powered London gigs thanks to her stunning figure and her captivating hair. One need not be a stalker to have heard of Odessa Brock's time on the runway, but one did need to be a loyal follower of the fashion world. Either Amy herself was, or someone close to her was, and it piqued Odessa's curiosity either way.

Amy gave her another compliment—"cute and tough"—before the punches really began to pick up steam, giving Odessa just enough time to suck in a breath between flurries of blows. Amy's punches were focused on the center of her tummy, which was also the strongest part of her midsection, but Odessa knew that if those muscles broke she was going to be in a very bad situation indeed, where she was completely incapable of flexing any muscle in her torso. So Odessa thrashed, trying to swing her body to the side, where the punches may hit denser muscle in her flank instead. She kept her eyes clear and open and focused on Amy's face as she did so.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:54 am

Amy’s punches weren’t slowing down or lacking in power behind the punches as she was working on Odessa’s belly which was definitely still hurting from the match not too long ago. Odessa was trying to escape the worst of the hits by just throwing her body to the side enough times to avoid getting hit directly. It wasn’t going to save her but she had to image Odessa wiggling around was more entertaining for the camera so she didn’t try to stop it.

Like I said you impressed some people. One of them happens to be really interested in this stuff so that body is going to lay the price.” Amy said throwing a few more punches but she would wait to try and angle them so that they hit her square on regardless of where she turned looking to hit her right above the belly button. “Me. I don’t remember any models they all just wear uninspired clothes anyway. Now wrestlers they wear something that screams ‘me’ much better.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:01 am

Odessa was not struggling randomly, but making sure that each lurch was purposefully designed to present as little of the damaged part of her abdomen to Amy as possible. Even in such a deplorable situation, Odessa was composed and kept her cool, and—not insignificantly—she looked good even while in such obvious peril.

Amy did not slow down or dial back on the power that she was packing into each blow. Odessa knew that she could not outlast Amy's desire to break her abs, but her pride did insist that she last as long as she possibly could and show the blonde just how much it would take to do what she wanted to do. Odessa's struggles were now affecting Amy's punches, as Amy tried to anticipate where Odessa's tummy would be so as to hit it square on even with the writhing. Odessa, in turn, would try to purposefully deceive Amy, to juke and change direction so as to not allow the full force of the blows to land on her navel.

Amy was saying so much that Odessa would have loved to respond to, but now she had to save all her oxygen and her energy for enduring the rain of blows targeting her midsection. She would wrinkle her brow and sniff at the comments about models and their clothes—needlessly derogatory, even if Amy were to exclude Odessa from the group she was criticizing. Then another punch landed, and Odessa would let out a frustrated "Ooourgh..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:24 am

The battle between them was a matter of Odessa’s endurance and ability to avoid the worst but Amy wasn’t about to slow down working on the body not when she could try and keep hitting her whenever she turned. She could try and stop her but Amy was watching her body shake to keep throwing punches to the body.

Getting tired from all that shaking? Seems that body can only dodge so much.” She said throwing a big hook as she saw her turning to prepare herself to dodge again as she zeroed in on the fire which seemed to be the part Odessa didn’t want her to hit the most.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:57 pm

Odessa refused to concede the battle of wills, both for her own pride and for Amy's enjoyment. She couldn't help but think that it made for a better show for whoever this mystery viewer was, as well. Odessa couldn't bring herself to truly dislike Amy, no matter how rotten the blonde's behavior could be, and a part of her figured that she might just be winning points to bank for a future friendship.

She continued swinging her body from side to side, managing to deflect a majority of the blows which Amy threw at her, earning several bruises to her sides in the process. But it was only a matter of time before she slowed, and Amy was no fool. Her ability to anticipate was getting better, and as she swung her arm around through that big hook, Odessa's timing was just a second too slow to avoid taking the shot right in the center of her abdomen, just above her navel. Odessa's eyes grew wide and a massive outburst of air from her lungs carried with it a spray of spittle. "OONNNGGH!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:14 pm

Odessa was quick and she adjusted to this predicament that she had no idea about faster than most, hell Amy couldn't think of anyone who thought of trying to redirect their bodies to avoid taking the punches dead on. It dragged things out but Odessa seemed to know that, she was oddly understanding of being kidnapped and put on display for someone's amusement. Amy however just saw it like a predator looking for the right place to latch onto in her hunt and when Odessa made once turn too slow Amy struck catching her prey and not letting go.

"That's what we like to hear, I knew that body would give eventually." Amy said feeling the abs endure but the pain and wear and tear it suffered left the big brit gasping for air, Amy wouldn't waste this second and would follow it up with a second punch, and then a third, and an uppercut to make sure that she really tested her belly in a way that no one had before.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:28 pm

"Uuuunnh..." Odessa groaned, feeling like a deflated balloon after that punch. As Amy's fist withdrew, she was able to suck in a quick breath and replenish herself somewhat. Her eyes were still clear, and her mind unclouded, in spite of the intense pain in her midsection. She managed a confident smile as she watched Amy's fist pull back. "Please, Amy, do enjoy my body to your heart's content..."

She braced herself as she saw the next punch come in, though her abs could only barely flex at this late stage of the evening. Her eyes widened and she let out another cry of pain, and then a third, as the uppercut dug in deeper than any punch yet, feeling as though it was massaging Odessa's guts, rearranging them inside her torso. "NNNFFAAH!" She thrashed again, using up some precious oxygen and energy to make sure Amy could not get in a fourth consecutive shot, allowing herself a second to breathe in and brace herself once more.

Tempting as it was to think about escape, for the time being she was willing to allow Amy the spoils of victory. And she would suffer through it with a smile. "Mmn...harder, darling..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:25 pm

Odessa's abs had been on Chelsea's wishlist for years so Amy wasn't going to do anything that ruined the fantasy for her best friend, hitting the belly everywhere to make sure that no part of Odessa went to waste. Her moans were out their and Chelsea was not going to waste a chance to really work out a body that was all hers to enjoy. She did expect Odessa with how much pride she had would find this a bit embarrassing but instead she was suddenly submissive about it. Her words telling her to use her body to her hearts content, and this would normally be something that surprised a fighter or made them back off. Amy was surprised by the words but she followed it up with a punch, taking her up on the offer.

"Don't have to tell me twice." Amy said working on her combo and grinding her fists in each time, while giving Odessa just enough time in between the punches to breathe so she never risked going out from lack of air. Most would see this as torture but Odessa seemed to think this was her rewarding Amy. "If you're going to turn this into a borderline staged fetish video, the camera's up there. Give my friend a good wink between your words I'm sure she's going to love you saying all that." Amy said with a laugh before she would sink another uppercut into Odessa's softening abs, turning away from the camera so Odessa was on full display and quick but less powerful punches right around Odessa's navel.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:44 pm

"Mm...nngh...don't be like that, darling...!" Odessa hissed, trying to keep her voice even as she took punch after punch, feeling Amy hold the fist in her belly a little bit longer now with each blow. "You've already proven yourself a fan of my modeling, so surely you don't think so little of me as an actress...uuUOGH!"

She was expending too much air talking. She had to fall silent, unable to goad Amy on any more. As long as she said nothing, she could suck in just enough oxygen between punches to keep herself fully awake and alert. Her eyes were slightly misty from the sheer pain, and her body trembled in spite of herself. A little bit of drool had dripped down onto her chin where she could not lick it up, and with her hands tied she could not wipe it away. That, more than anything else, irritated her about her current predicament. Nevertheless, she would follow Amy's advice, and, after taking that last strong punch, looked straight into the camera, gave it a wink, and blew Amy's friend a kiss.

Then Amy started in with those lighter, taunting punches all around her navel, forcing short, sudden exclamations out of the Briton with each blow. "Unh...ugh...ffnn...gah...!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next