Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Mad House of Abs

2 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Mad House of Abs - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mad House of Abs

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:47 am

When it comes to wrestling you clearly prioritize looks over pragmatic skills when it comes to your hair. Course your hardly the first women guilty of that. But still it’s too long, I’m sure many of your jealous opponents were just looking for an easy out when it came to grabbing things on you.” Amy explained. It’s probably not what Odessa meant but it was the first thing that came to her mind. Especially since her mind was going back to there right. Course Amy focused less on her hair then because there fight became a slugfest.

When the last few clumps seemed to be gone and she could focus on the smaller things the hair was straightened out by a few more works of water. Leaving her hair pudding free. “And we’re done. No more pudding and now we can finally get started.” Amy said grabbing Odessa and turning her around, before letting the water wash them both down one last time as she brought her back out so they could dry.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:48 pm

Odessa chuckled at Amy's inelegant, almost insulting comment. Odessa had been around a very long time and knew the pros and cons of her long hair very well. She supposed that Amy might not even mean to be rude—she might simply have a limited understanding of basic social etiquette. When she thought about it that way, it amused Odessa more than anything.

"Of course, they all find it an enticing target," Odessa said, rolling her head on her shoulders and letting her hair move about a bit in Amy's hands, now that the blonde had all but finished cleaning it. "But it is not purely for looks. It is also a challenge—a statement, you see. I suppose it could be something of a handicap, if most of my opponents did not provide me with such effective means of retaliation." Amy, though her hair was by no means short, actually did wear her mane shorter than most of Odessa's other opponents. Not so short that Odessa couldn't grab it if she wished, but short enough that a hairpulling match between them would not be balanced.

With the shower complete, Amy pulled her out of the shower, and Odessa, taking the initiative, would pull a towel from the nearby rack and toss it down on top of Amy's blonde head. She let the towel blind the woman for only a second, as Odessa quickly gathered it up and carefully began the process of drying off Amy's hair—then moving gently down her face, neck, and shoulders, before finding Amy's chest and paying it special attention.

"I suppose I should have a bad feeling about what shall happen next..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:09 pm

That would be wise.” Amy said about Odessa’s comments about her her feelings. Any apprehensive part of her was clearly the sane part as Amy felt her being dried off but once Odessa was past her shoulders and her chest she would grab a towel of her own and actually start to work on the women herself trying to slowly dry off her long hair enough that it wasn’t dripping before she worked on the face and anything below that. Slowly working on her upper body before going lower the pacing was awkward given both girls were during the other off but it could be done.

But if you have any fears of me doing anything you won’t recover from. That is unlikely to happen. I don’t go around breaking things just because, and besides if Karina could handle it I’m sure you’ll be fine.” She added waiting to show Odessa what she was in for and what she might think about it.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:36 pm

Odessa smirked. Amy was still as prickly and difficult to read as ever. One moment she seemed like she might be about to open up, and the next...grumpy. Or standoffish. Or whatever word best suited Amy's not-quite-entirely-hostile personality.

Odessa spent quite a bit of time drying Amy's chest, though the blonde hardly seemed to notice. As Odessa moved lower, bending slightly to dry Amy's purple belly and her hips, the blonde grabbed a towel of her own and began drying Odessa off. Odessa sighed and enjoyed the luxurious feeling of her long white hair being carefully dried, then tried to tilt her head and body however it best suited Amy to allow her to dry off Odessa's whole body. It wasn't easy, both of them moving at the same time, but they actually got the job done with only a minimal amount of difficulty, both of them feeling soft and warm at the end of the process, as Odessa patted Amy's bum down with the towel one more time before tossing it aside.

"Well, this has been much more pleasant than I would have anticipated," Odessa said. "Though I don't suppose it will be pleasant from here on out. As roughly as you treated my poor little friend Karina, I shudder to think what you would do to me. Don't expect me to go along with anything egregious..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:20 pm

The work was slow but effective and soon they were dry enough to continue without an ounce of water or pudding mating there skin. Though there were still bruises those couldn’t exactly just dry off with a towel. Oh well, Amy was going to have her fun and wordlessly grabbed Odessa’s hands and put them together so she could re-cuff them. Now with Odessa back in her captivity she would start to walk her towards the room she had in mind.

Well don’t worry, I’ll treat you the same way I treated Karina. No one gets special treatment in my house.” She said, knowing full well that wasn’t nearly as comforting as it could have been. Instead taking Odessa down the hall way and going over to Odessa’s room for the next day or so. Well to call it a room wouldn’t be right. Instead it was more a small work out room with a mat and a few weights to the side. But Amy’s eyes focused on the punching bag with a few restraints attached to the top of it which she made sure Odessa saw. “We can have plenty of fun here. Well fun for me. Karina came to enjoy it but I can’t promise you will.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:20 pm

Odessa might have believed Amy had forgotten about the handcuffs until she snapped them quickly back on. Odessa sniffed, disappointed that Amy was still going to go through with whatever she originally had in mind. The two of them could have had so much more fun Odessa's way. Odessa's way, of course, would not have included kidnapping her unconscious opponent and making her a prisoner against her will. Odessa could have raised quite a stink about that, if she had wanted to.

"You should have let me treat you instead. I don't imagine you dine at many Michelin-starred restaurants, and I know of a fair number in the area..." She huffed and wiggled slightly in the cuffs. "I suppose it is too late for that."

Amy led her down to the hall to a relatively plain-looking workout room. Odessa paused, glancing around at the weights, the mats...and then the punching bag, which was obviously the focal point of the space. She sighed and smirked, shaking her head. "I suppose I should have guessed it would be something like that!" Odessa mused. "You and your abdominal fascination...I don't suppose we're going to take turns on that bag, hmm? Or is it just for a few minutes of foreplay before we adjourn to someplace more comfortable?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:29 pm

I don’t think the loser gets to decide how we are treated. Besides I know plenty about nice meals. Now hold still.” Amy said getting behind Odessa as she would carefully put her bikini top up and over Odessa’s chest tightening it from behind the girl. Then she would take her bottoms and instruct Odessa to raise her legs enough that she could get up on her legs and slide it up Odessa’s body.

No need to leave you naked while we do this.” Amy said and With that she pushed her forward to bring her closer to the punching bag where she turned Odessa around so that she was facing her and pressing the women back first against it before raising her hands. She would slide Odessa’s arms into the restraints and then take off the handcuffs once she was secured and the restraints were locked in leaving Odessa vulnerable. “You won’t stay up here all day...just long enough for me to get what I need. Of course if you want a repeat visit like some others got by all means try your hand at me another time.” She said finally pushing off Odessa as the image of her restrained was now fully in her sight.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:15 pm

Odessa had so much to respond to, but Amy did not give her much of a chance, as the blonde pulled Odessa's bikini top back around her chest. The British woman scoffed and shook her head. Leave it to Miss Amy Evans to decide that what her quasi-legal, quite unfriendly kidnapping and human-punching-bag experiment needed was more clothing. It was as if she didn't know Odessa at all—or knew her very well and was purposefully attempting to infuriate her.

"Of course, no need at all...though you could have remained nude, for my benefit..." Odessa said, observing Amy's own bikini had been restored, not resisting too strongly as Amy dressed her and then putting her into the restraints. What, exactly, could she do, with her hands tightly cuffed together as they were? She knew Amy truly was not in any better state than she was, but that was a significant-enough disadvantage that Odessa was not about to chance it.

And then, she was on the bag, and gave Amy a little eye roll. "'To get what you need,' is that it? And what exactly would that be?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:15 am

What me in a bikini isn’t enough eye candy for you? Didn’t know you enjoyed so little of my body.” Amy said well aware that she had somehow bothered Odessa with her latest thing. She seemed more annoyed by that then by what she was about to do to her. But once she was on it and exposed Amy knew she had her all to herself. “You think I brought you here so let for my benefit? If I wanted to just beat on you it’s not like anyone at AFW was going to stop me, or I could have just brought you backstage if I didn’t want an audience. Unfortunately for you someone very close to me finds you very cute and they enjoy a certain thing I happen to be very good at.” Amy didn’t need to spell it out for Odessa at that point and instead just got right to the point, her point being a right hook jab straight to Odessa’s bare belly.

You may not have noticed at first but there’s a camera to behind me at just the right angle that it can see all of you and more importantly all of what I’m doing. So do me a favor and act like a good little captive, should be easy with that modeling career.” Amy didn’t waist time she knew what to do she had done it enough time times making sure to stay more on the left so that the camera could see Odessa and watch as she drove her punches into the belly, slowly at first only hitting every so often so Odessa had time to get used to it, but she would let her punches linger then back off to let the camera also get a good look at her reactions and her body which she knew her friend loved oh so much.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:36 am

"Oh, come now, don't you try to twist it as if it is some sort of insult, when truthfully it is anything but," Odessa insisted, taking a bit of a sharper tone with Amy as the blonde tried to twist around Odessa's complaint regarding clothing into something much more negative than it was ever meant to be. Odessa supposed Amy might be trying to get her angry, and to psyche herself up for a brutal interlude soon to come.

Amy explained that she was doing this not for herself, but for someone else, the second time she had made such a reference. Odessa didn't doubt that Amy was being truthful—the woman seemed all but incapable of anything but the truth, no matter whether it made her look good or bad, nor whether it would make Odessa pleased or upset. Amy followed up her explanation with a quick punch to Odessa's already-injured belly, one that Odessa did manage to absorb with tightened abs, though she knew that those muscles of her midsection would not endure for very long.

Odessa remained defiant, of course, smiling as Amy mentioned her modeling career. "It was very brief, but from the sound of it you might have been a fan, hmm? Interested in fashion, are we?" She couldn't imagine Amy being the fashionable sort, but stranger things had happened! Soon enough, though, she wasn't imagining much of anything, as the punches began to come harder and with regularity, making her hiss and gawp and narrow her eyes at Amy as she set about completely breaking Odessa's abs!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next