Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:06 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 8:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 3 Bots

Underdog21, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Mad House of Abs

2 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Mad House of Abs - Page 9 Empty Re: The Mad House of Abs

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:56 pm

Kyoko shrugged at Fallon pointing out that letting Amy crash on the floor would be bad for her back. "This should bother me...why? She's a heavy sleeper once she's out, might not wake up until around 7 and I'll be up to deal with her cranky ass by then." Kyoko said making it clear she didn't care, if anything it was an appropriate punishment. Back to something that was important now that Odessa was nearly out of the conversation and Fallon focused on her lips again while the Belly Queen gave it back, the two of them trying to make up for lost time with Fallon rubbing against her. The close belly contact gave Kyoko an idea to mix things up and keep the mood from falling to the events that just happened.

Wrapping around Fallon's waist she would lift the brunette off her feet and actually start to squeeze her with a bearhug pulling her in close as she could so that she didn't have to break the kiss while elevating her girlfriend up so she could let her belly press into Fallon's as much as she wanted. One thing Kyoko noticed was that Fallon never knew how to handle Kyoko when she mixed up pain and pleasure, what she did to her when they first together came to mind and since then Kyoko had done other things like it, once she tied her up to the bed frame and worked over her abs with a mix of kisses, punches, licking and patty cakes that Fallon could barely think straight when she was done, and another day she jumped Fallon in the shower and switched between belly punching her and massaging her abs with soap and running water that she swears made Fallon a little too excited. It became one of her favorite things to do and she was looking for a new thing today to make up for Amy.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:48 pm

Fallon pressed her lips together, a little frazzled. She was no fan of Amy based on what she had seen done to Odessa, not to mention the descriptions Kyoko had given her. But she wondered if letting the woman lay there on the floor, passed out, just to develop a crick in her back would be more trouble than it was worth. If she woke up, she would likely be angry and on the warpath.

Fallon supposed, though, that after the beating she had received, she would be in no position to face either Fallon or Kyoko, let alone the both of them. Heck, at this point she and Odessa might even be on an equal playing field. So the brunette sighed, let the thought go...and then squealed as Kyoko lifted her up into the air. Her eyes widened, and she blubbered wetly into their kiss. Kyoko was closed off most of the time, and she never failed to surprise Fallon with her aggressively affectionate "attacks." The brunette, never one to have a slow libido, felt an immediate and intense bolt of desire streak through her.

Her hands grabbed onto Kyoko's shoulders, and she smushed her face up tighter against Kyoko's, opening her mouth and kissing like she was trying to swallow Kyoko whole. She would wiggle her hips to let her abs rub slowly left and right over Kyoko's, warming up both of them as she, too, would be aggressive in returning her girlfriend's affections...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:17 am

Fallon was rarely one to turn down a chance to kiss her so when Kyoko was this active you could expect that she was going all in as well, the two women basically ignoring the unconscious Amy while Kyoko bearhugged Fallon close for further belly contact and make outs that left no room between the two. Kyoko seemed to want to make this even tighter space go as she took herself forward and threw both of them into the punching bag, Fallon's back to it while Kyoko kept close and never letting her lips leave Fallons.

She had no idea what she hit she just wanted to press Fallon into something so that she could keep grinding and make sure that it was as close as can be, knowing that her girlfriend loved stuff like this and would surely have much more fun the tighter things got. She even tried to tighten her grip on the bearhug to make sure that their was no space in between them and it was pure ab to ab contact just the way they liked it.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:28 am

Fallon clung like a koala to Kyoko as her purple-haired girlfriend carried her halfway across the room, shoving her up against the punching bag. Her legs curled around the other woman's waist, squeezing her tightly, making sure their bellies remained in constant contact from below as Kyoko tightened her arms around Fallon's back to make sure that they stayed glued together from the top side, as well. When Kyoko got like this, it was always a special treat. Fallon was usually rendered utterly, droolingly, hopelessly excited when it happened, but right now she was determined to give Kyoko as much of a special treat as she herself got.

She pressed their abs so hard together that they could have formed a diamond between them with the pressure they created. The heat rose and rose, with a little bit of dampness from sweat forming on their skin, while Fallon practically swallowed Kyoko's face, her kisses trailing down from her mouth over her chin, up around one cheek, right on her nose, and then down the other cheek.

"Haah...mmm..." she gasped. "I swear I'm just gonna, like, just rub my belly all over you all night long, like a cheese grater...or something, like, less painful. You know what I mean..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:17 am

Fallon was hanging on her like she was when they first came home, it was like they were restarting the night after the intermission that was Amy's life. Kyoko didn't mind her mood had been on affection all night and she was going to keep it that way. Her no. 1 fan was trying to eat her mouth while Kyoko wrestled with her and felt the heat from the close contact of their exposed bodies remain while the Belly Queen had shoved Fallon between herself and the punching bag, the brunette didn't mind if anything hitting that instead of the wall seemed to entice her into going forward with everything.

"Don't see anything stopping us...of course you might turn yourself on too much doing that...while I'll still be going." Kyoko said as she would rub her abs against Fallon's not like a cheese grater but enough that Fallon would be feeling it as her bearhug remained not to squeeze Fallon's back but to keep her as close as possible for the fun they clearly had in mind.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:41 am

Fallon was pleased to see that Kyoko's affectionate mood hadn't gone completely away after their very blonde interruption. It was not quite so rare as she sometimes teased her purple-haired girlfriend, but it was rare enough that it was something special which she would work hard to preserve. She had experienced it often enough now, though, that she wanted to make sure that Kyoko was brought to the same flustered state that she always was—it was too enjoyable a sensation not to share.

Kyoko's dirty talk needed some work. Fallon snorted softly into Kyoko's face, her breath blowing little tendrils of purple hair in all directions away from Kyoko's equally purple eyes. "You sound like you're challenging me or something. It's not really fair, y'know. Yeah, I totally get excited, but I've got, like, more endurance in that way than you do..."

She kissed Kyoko on the tip of her nose, grunted as she was squeezed a little tighter, then gave Kyoko an affectionate return squeeze using her legs as she opened her mouth wide and gave Kyoko another long, wet, sucking kiss on the lips.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:43 am

It was rare for the mood to be kept by Kyoko but that was how she liked it, she was not the kind of person to jump into things like this but Belly Queen was always going to make an impression if she could. Fallon deserved it from time to time and this was one of those days that she was getting all the attention she craved and more, and if she was careless she might be overwhelmed by it.

"In what way? Because I've seen you with glazed over eyes way more. In fact I bet with how things are now you're pretty close to to checking out and letting me blow your mind again." Kyoko said with a big smile and a roll of her abs to further tease her bombshell girlfriend. It was like Amy wasn't even in the room anymore as Kyoko was letting her focus be fully captured by Fallon as she closed in on her lips once more.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:41 am

Fallon shrugged her arms, then squeezed with her legs, making sure that the two of them remained practically glued together, each individual abdominal muscle on Fallon's belly lining up perfectly with Kyoko's and pressing against it until they were generating enough heat to stir-fry vegetables. "I mean, in the way that, like, when I'm not totally surprised and caught off-guard, I am pretty sure I have done this kind of thing, like, a hundred times more than you."

She giggled and poked Kyoko's cheek with her finger, then kissed her on the nose, just toying with her face now. "I mean, I don't know if you'd really done it before we got together. And, like, don't get me wrong, it's always gonna be super exciting, but I've seen you like this enough now that I'm not just gonna turn to mush right at the start. Which means..."

She ran her hands down Kyoko's body, letting them wander over her chest first, rubbing both of her breasts, then down around her sides, gently caressing those parts of Kyoko's belly which weren't grinding with her own. "...I get a chance to make you feel soooo good that your eyes glaze over. You still haven't gotten the full force of my belly lovin', you know."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:20 am

The two didn't give each other much space which made their talking come out rather forcefully from the struggle to properly gain air but the conversation went on and neither noticed or even drew attention to it, they had squeezed each other so many times or been breathless in each other's presence it wasn't anything new to either girl. "So you don't know how many times I've done it...but still think you've done it more than me. Oh Fallon you continue to underestimate me or the girls I've squeezed, especially one's bigger than me.." Kyoko said pushing her abs in for a second to try and make a point and expecting Fallon to return it. When she felt Fallon rubbing across her body with her hands she felt weak at the knees for a moment but that was mostly because she was the one doing all the lifting at the moment and she adjusted shortly afterwards.

"Oh is that so? You seem to think I'm a prude up until I'm doing that to you, maybe you just haven't seen the limit to what it takes to make me glaze over, but I know what gets my Cali girl singing." Kyoko would keep Fallon in her grip as the belly grinding continued leaning in to kiss Fallon between her boobs.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:06 am

It was so cute that Kyoko thought Fallon was talking about squeezing. Eventually, it seemed the Japanese girl wised up to Fallon's actual meaning, but for a precious few seconds she really seemed to think that Fallon was bragging about her bearhugging and leg scissoring prowess. Which, to be as fair, was something which Fallon totally did brag about. She was awesome at both of those things. Almost as awesome as she was at a certain other thing which she had actually been referring to.

She felt Kyoko's body shiver as she touched her, and intended to keep touching her to make the girl shiver some more. But Kyoko buried her face in between Fallon's boobs, nothing but purple hair visible in Fallon's cleavage, and the Californian's eyes widened as she felt the lips on her skin. It tickled, and she laughed, but it was so much more than just a ticklish sensation that ran through her body and made her wiggle her hips and take several shuddering breaths through her open mouth. "Aaah, geez...!" she huffed, red-faced but still managing to keep her libido under control.

"You're sooooo gonna get it...!" She would unwrap her legs from around Kyoko, trying to find the floor, then would wrap an arm underneath Kyoko's butt and try to pull her up and around, to smack her side first against the punching bag. Hopefully the maneuver jostled Kyoko a little, as Fallon's next move was to push back on her shoulders, trying to make space, letting her free hand skitter across Kyoko's abs, first lightly, then pressing firmly into and around her navel, finally exploring each little topographic feature of that cute abdomen...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next