by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Debut of The House of Jade!

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Debut of The House of Jade! Empty Debut of The House of Jade!

Post by daemongirl Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:03 am

Yet another exciting match on the AFW's flagship show Friction had just come to a close in what was sure to be called the messiest finish of the evening, the losing woman's orgasm having stained the dark gray mats in use that night. As the crowd settled down waiting for the next match to get underway they would be caught off guard as the backstage workers who had come out as usual to change the mats, like they did after every match where bodily fluids were involved, not only changed the mat to a jade green one but also stayed out to make other changes. The ring skirts were taken down to be replaced by jade green skirts with golden chinese dragons emblazoned on each of the four sides, the ropes taken down altogether with the corner posts wrapped up to resemble the kind of red columns one would see in some chinese temples, jade inlaid into them or at the very least they looked to be richly decorated with jade.

Standing just behind the curtains stood a woman with long black hair worn loose about her shoulders and eyes that shone so much like brilliant jade that she had been named just that, Jade. Dressed in a red and white dress of asian design, Jade looked on as the various ring hands finished setting up the ring for the debut of her very own talk show. Taking a deep breath to calm her nerves she waited for her music to begin and once it had she stepped through the curtains and headed right for the ring, the crowd half cheering as they were still confused by what was about to happen but it seemed to dawn on them as the stage hands placed a low table and two tall chairs in the middle of the ring.

Climbing the green steps at the front of the ring Jade would look up to see a pair of 80" LED screens lowering down from the rafters until they were just out of her reach in the middle of the ring, her set was now complete. Picking up the microphone left in her chair Jade took another deep breath before putting a wide smile on her face and waving to the crowd.

"For those who don't know my name is Jade Pelon and tonight I have quite the exciting news for you. You see, you all are the first to witness this new talk show where the hard hitting questions are asked and no two shows are ever the same, and boy do I have one hell of a guest for the debut show! But before I bring her out please allow me the honor of welcoming you all to The House of Jade!" As she shouted out the name of her show the screens would come to life with the show's logo and name upon them, bright green fireworks shooting from the ring columns up into the air where they exploded in the shape of dragons, the crowd coming to life with their cheers as the show even began exciting.

"Now allow me to introduce my very first guest on this, the debut episode of The House of Jade. Shes the woman you all love to hate just as much as she loves to hate you and everyone else in the AFW locker room, even so please give a warm welcome to the Viper herself, Brittany Luvve!"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Debut of The House of Jade! Empty Re: Debut of The House of Jade!

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:46 am

As the ring was set up and as Jade made her dramatic entrance Brittany was backstage tapping her foot against the ground as she waited for her chance to enter the ring. Brittany usually wasn't one to appear on these talk shows and just the idea of her answering some bitches questions just got on Brittany's nerves. However, Brittany had decided that tonight she was going to make a grand impression not just on the show but on Jade as well.

As Brittany heard her name be announced her music began to blast over the loud speakers and Brittany entered the arena to the boos of the crowd which almost drowned out Brittany's entrance music. Brittany didn't care however as she was the best in this buisness and who cared what the crowd thought. Brittany flipped off the crowd as she walked to the ring with a wicked grin on her face.

Brittany slide beneath the ropes and walked over to Jade and got uncomfortably close with the girl. "Thank you for having on your show." Brittany said rather nicely but if Jade looked into Brittany's eyes she would notice that Brittany would look like a predator examining her prey for the evening.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:20 am

For a brief moment before she gestured towards the stage Jade couldn't help but wonder if Brittany was actually going to come out or not, it wouldn't be out of character for her to just leave Jade out in the middle of the ring to try and explain to the thousands in the audience why there wasn't a guest. She had known asking the Viper to be her first guest had been a gamble, she would likely never get another shot at this if things went wrong, but there few people she could have chosen who would make her show as memorable as Brittany.

She had been holding her breath without realizing it but once the music began to play she let out a deep sigh of relief, wiping the sweat from her forehead with the sleeve of her dress before Brittany made it to the ring. "I take it you all have little love for the Viper, and it seems she likes you all even less!" Jade spoke into the microphone to keep herself part of the conversation, though her voice was almost drowned out by the overwhelming boos from the crowd.

She stood her ground as Brittany climbed into the ring and stepped into her personal space, forcing herself to stare right into the woman's eyes while keeping a faint smile upon her lips. Brittany's words were pleasant enough but looking into the woman's eyes she felt as if she was about to pounce upon her at any moment. "W..why thank you Brittany, who says you don't know how to be pleasant?" Jade would then take a step back and gesture for the woman to take a seat in one of the chairs, waiting a few seconds before taking her seat as well.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:57 am

Brittany smiled at Jade but it wasn't a pleasant smile but one that made Brittany seem like a snake about to strike against Jade "Why thank you. I will take my seat right away." Brittany said as she stared right into Jade's eyes for a few more seconds before heading to her chair. "It feels great being on the show. Now if we could just get those annoying fans to shut up we can have a pleasant conversation." Brittany said before grinning her wicked grin again as she waited for Jade to take her seat.

"Now i have never been on a show like this before so why don't you explain just what you are going to do tonight." Brittany said as she acted calm and cool and very out of character. Well, she looked out of character to the audience but Jade would notice Brittany's eyes wouldn't leave her as Brittany smiled at Jade which would make most people very uncomfortable.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:35 am

A chill ran up her spine as Brittany flashed her a smile that reminded Jade of a snake, all coiled up and ready to strike the very moment she looked away. All she could do to battle this growing anxiety was to laugh as if the woman wearing the dragon themed attire had just made a joke, even if it felt much more like a not so veiled threat. She did her best to keep up a smile even as Brittany stared into her eyes for a few seconds before thankfully taking her seat. "I don't know Brittany, seems you enjoy being the center of their attention, especially if its negative am I right?" Jade said before letting out a sigh of relief as she too then took a seat beside the former entropy champion.

Despite the rather pleasant tone Brittany had been uncharacteristically using so far Jade couldn't shake her initial nervousness, chalking it up to the way Brittany just continued to stare at her. "Well the specifics will change with every episode but at the core this is an interview show and I know theres quite a few questions everyone has been dying to ask you." Though too afraid to do so Jade then added in her thoughts. "Now if you don't mind I'd like to play this clip and then get your thoughts on it."

The monitors would then change from the name of the show to the footage of the night Brittany had her entropy title literally stolen by the Kawaii Wells, the crowd staying silent for the most part until the end when they several bouts of laughter could be heard coming from the crowd. "Now our illustrious manager has always been a little loose with the rules especially when the titles are involved, but some people have questioned whether or not that was all planned from the start. Tell me Brittany, first what was going through her head at that moment and did you get any form of revenge on those involved with stealing your title?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:52 am

Brittany just continued to smile at Jade as she began to ask her questions "What the crowd thinks doesn't matter. All that matters is the world knows who i am and what i will do to them if they mess with me." Brittany said as she leaned forward "Would you like to find out to people who piss me off?" Brittany asked as she smiled at Jade. Brittany then turned towards the big screen to see the video of the night she lost her entropy title belt to the kawaii girl called Wells.

Brittany felt a small bit of anger but she kept it under control as Jade asked her next question. It was not a planned event. That girl never deserved the belt but thanks to our great management she received the belt anyway. Now i haven't done anything to those girls who stole my belt but they will get whats coming to them eventually." " Brittany said with a wicked smile on her face as she looked at Jade. "But soon that won't matter because i am bout to win a title that i truly deserve." Brittany said as she as mentioned the title match she was going to be in at Summer Splash.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:16 pm

Jade had learned back in school various ways of dealing with interviewees who might turn hostile at any moment, but it was one thing to practice them on fellow students and quite another thing to use them now that she was alone in the ring with Brittany, who wasn't someone who might turn hostile but instead was a woman who was guaranteed to. She just kept reminding herself to stay calm and play off the woman's threats with laughs, it would keep the audience engaged and if all went to plan keep her out of the hospital. "Yes, right, I doubt anyone could ever forget some of the beatings you've dished out here in the AFW, isn't that right folks?" Jade said asking the crowd who then responded with a loud chorus of boos.

The moment that had Jade truly on edge over soon came as the video screens played the film of how Brittany lost her entropy title, not in a match against anyone but instead having it literally stolen from her. "I'm surprised you haven't gone after them seeking retribution Brittany, that just doesn't seem like you." A bead of sweat dripped down Jade's cheek as she spoke those words, keeping her eyes on Brittany fully expecting to be attacked right then, but was relieved when Brittany did her job for her and introduced her next series of questions, even if she had wanted to ask more about the entropy title. "Ah yes, why don't we talk about that, though we will be revisiting the entropy belt afterward. At the upcoming Summer Splash you are set to face Cecilia for the Hardcore Title in whats sure to be a bloody affair. The Hardcore Queen has held that belt for years and beaten plenty of heavy weights to keep it over that time, what makes you the one to finally take it from her?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:03 am

Brittany loved to watch Jade squirm about under her stare and she couldn't wait until the end of the show where Brittany was going to give the audience a special treat but for now Brittany just continued to torment Jade with notions that she was going to be attacked any minute. "Well after talking to my colleague i decided that i should save my energy for earning a real title instead of one that can be won by mere kawaiis." Brittany said as she leaned forward to talk to Jade "The reason i am going to be the hardcore champion is because n one else in this company deserves to be the hardcore champion except me. Especially not some washed up champion who thinks she can stand a chance against me." Brittany said before licking her lips at Jade "Would you care to taste a sample of what i am going to do to the champion at Summer Splash?" Brittany asked while staring at Jade with a serpentine look.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:19 am

Brittany looked like she was enjoying mentally torturing her Jade thought to herself as she listened to the woman explain why she hadn't taken revenge just yet, leaning as far back in her chair as she could as the blond woman inched ever closer towards her. Personally she wasn't sure just what kind of chance the girl had at the Hardcore title, sure Brittany was tough but so had all the other girls who had challenged for the belt and Cecilia had beaten them all, what exactly made Brittany different she asked herself.

"But those kawaii's you mentioned only won because you let them steal the title." Jade said in a casual tone before suddenly realizing she had said that out loud, laughing nervously for a moment before her eyes adopted a more serious look in them, Jade deciding to stand up for herself as otherwise this interview would be all about her being pushed around. "How about no. Cecilia certainly isn't some washed up champion, for that to be true you'd have to beat her first, and such confidence will either win you the match or lose it for you."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:53 pm

Brittany's eyebrow twitched a little when Jade snapped back at her about the kawaiis stealing her title. Brittany smile disappeared next when Jade started to stand up to her. "Well, it is true that Cecilia has been some lesser wrestlers but she still doesn't stand a chance against me. Now i should think that you have seen what i can do as it seems you have done some research about my career." Brittany then stood up and leaned real close to Jade with a wicked smile on her face "So, i suggest you watch your tone when you ask me a question." Brittany said before she leaned away from Jade and sat back down. "Now do you have anything else to say or are you going to keep pestering me about that useless Entropy title?" Brittany said with a look in her eyes that said Jade better watch what she says next if she wants to leave this ring under her own power instead of on a stretcher.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next