by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

» First Taste of Loving: Willow and Maya's First Date
by Kookio Today at 5:24 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 5:13 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

HOW I GET TITLE MATCH? LIKE THIS!

Go down

HOW I GET TITLE MATCH? LIKE THIS! Empty HOW I GET TITLE MATCH? LIKE THIS!

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:41 pm

NOTE: Any questions, comments, or concerns relating from this thread, direct them to me via PM or Discord. Even if you want to just call me an asshole.

So, as I've pointed out in another thread, I've been going around asking people to give their feedback about their thoughts on the site, the mods, issues they want addressed, issues they have with the mods, changes they would like to see on the board, things of that nature. If you didn't see that thread, please contact me via PM or on Discord (Old_Man_Tai #0691) and share your thoughts, as the mods, myself in particular, are attempting to be more open with members than we may have in the past.

One thing that I have heard recently is that many seem to not know how to get a title match, and many seem to think we have some lockdown on titles so only our friends can have them. This is not true.

So, to put the questions aside, I want to educate you all on just how to get a title match in AFW.

First: Use the Character Directory

This is a relatively new addition to our Roster page, and I feel like its been highly underused, but if you click on it, you will see there are threads meant SPECIFICALLY for people to put in characters that they wish to have challenge for various titles on the site. This is one way the mods and the champions, can see just who is interested in challenging for said title belts.

(BTW, this is the SECOND time we've tried to do something like this, as in 2017 we put in a "Title Opportunity Register" Thread in the notice board for people to put their names down to say they were interested in title stuff. Three years later, NONE of you have used it.)

2. Speak directly to a Mod or Champion and tell them of your interest

This is...extremely simple. You need to tell us your interested in title stuff so that we know you are interested. Otherwise, how are any of us supposed to know that you're interested?

This is literally it. This is what it takes. Make it clear to us that you're interested, post your people in the character directory, give us something to work with, and then we can start considering you for stuff.

What WON'T ever get you a title opportunity is doing nothing, saying nothing to us, and instead sitting on the discord with your buddies complaining that you never get title stuff.

Strawman questions I prepared in advance. Optional to read.:

Back to top Go down