by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Kawaii Title Series Match #1 - Schoolgirl Spanking Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Kawaii Title Series Match #1 - Schoolgirl Spanking Match Empty Kawaii Title Series Match #1 - Schoolgirl Spanking Match

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:12 am

Schoolgirl Spanking Match

Attire: Schoolgirl uniforms with plain white panties underneath.

Rules: The match takes place in an average high school classroom. Spanking implements (paddles, rulers, belts, hairbrushes) are hidden throughout the room. Victory can only be attained by spanking submission.

Punishment: The winner gets to strip the loser naked, powder her spanked bottom, and put her in a diaper.

The time had finally come for the first match in what was to be a grueling series between two old rivals. The fact that each of them stood barely five feet tall made little difference when it came to how these fights—a best of five series which would determine the rightful owner of the Kawaii League Title Belt—would play out. Claire and Tsukasa were not friends. They were going to use everything in their respective toolboxes to try to destroy each other, and would surely relish any opportunity to humiliate each other in front of the cameras.

The fact that each match would have a built-in humiliation for the loser made it that much more important for Claire to win three in a row. She did not want pictures of her wearing a diaper to be circulated online for the rest of her life. It was cruel, but she had to make sure that Tsukasa was the one who suffered that image-crippling fate.

This match would be...interesting enough as it was. For one thing, it was focused entirely on spanking. Claire knew of spanking matches conceptually, of course, and, really, it was not too different in theory from a wedgie war, as both were focused on that specific area of the body and were focused on one particular way of embarrassing and hurting your foe. Here, it was the theming that made Claire feel a little...awkward. She was used to wearing her old school uniform, with white dress shirt, black vest, and checkered skirt with knee-high socks and modest shoes, in wrestling matches. It was the closest thing she had to a costume.

But the setting was...unsettlingly similar to an actual high school. Claire wondered how long it had taken them to transform one of the AFW backrooms into a classroom this realistic. When she walked in, the door creaked, and the tiled floor was scuffed, seemingly from the shuffling feet of thousands of schoolgirls. There were ancient-looking cubbies lined up on one side of the room for each individual student, several rows of desks, and a big desk at the front for the teacher. The chalkboard was even incompletely erased, still covered in a layer of chalk dust, with the faint impressions of a few words or letters visible. Warm sunlight streamed in through the two big windows on the far side of the room from the door. Outside, birds were chirping in the trees in the small, green park which occupied this far corner of the AFW campus, as a small natural abode for the wrestlers in the middle of bustling Tokyo.

It was all very scholastic. They had even told Claire to treat it like she was coming in for a class, and to wait for the announcement over the intercom to begin. Deciding to play along, Claire wore her old high school backpack. She walked in and took in the whole scene. Slowly, she would walk across the room and sit at a desk in the first row, second from the window, and set her backpack down at her feet. She looked over at the door, waiting for Tsukasa to come.

Kawaii Title Series Match #1 - Schoolgirl Spanking Match QxKLrPK

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Title Series Match #1 - Schoolgirl Spanking Match Empty Re: Kawaii Title Series Match #1 - Schoolgirl Spanking Match

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:38 am

The fateful date was upon her, Tsukasa's first title defense in a best of five series match. To say she was nervous was an understatement, there was many butterflies that were flying around in her stomach. She was not going to let the nervousness crush her however, there was too much of her pride at stake with just the first match that was taking place backstage. Not only was the fact that Claire was boasting about how she was going to beat her 3-0, the humiliation for the loser was high up there on the most embarrassing thing that she would never want to happen to her.

There was no way she was going to allow herself, Kawaii Champion to be placed in a diaper for all to see. That was just un-befitting of a Champion and she wasn't going to be humiliated like that.

Tsukasa had been in a handful of matches, but she could never say that she was ever part of a spanking match. It was simple on paper and there was even 'weapons' to assist in that endeavor. Remorse had no place in this match, Tsukasa couldn't allow it too and she didn't see a reason why she would due to her very rocky relationship with Claire. In fact it was probably going to help her in spanking Claire into submission.

Walking down the halls of AFW dressed in her old High School uniform, a tan skirt with white button up shirt and topped off with a black jacket. She didn't think that she would ever wear her high school uniform again, so the feeling of awkwardness weighed on her mind. Reaching the door, she pushed all of it out of her mind and pulled the door open. Seeing Claire already sitting down at a desk, Tsukasa quickly shot her a dirty look. She didn't have the time to be nostalgic as her immediate attention was already focused on Claire, being sure to flash her Kawaii belt that was secured snuggly around her waist by pulling open her jacket as she walked by.

Choosing to sit across the room, Tsukasa picked the seat second away from the back door as she sat her bag down, deciding to play along with the high school theme as she continued to burn holes into Claire with her anxious eyes.

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Title Series Match #1 - Schoolgirl Spanking Match Empty Re: Kawaii Title Series Match #1 - Schoolgirl Spanking Match

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:18 am

Claire's eyes were on the door as she waited for Tsukasa to arrive so that the two of them could begin their match. It took a minute, but, finally, the Kawaii League Champion arrived, shooting Claire a dirty look as she walked inside. Claire would just stare back at Tsukasa, giving her a long, hard, stern look as the Japanese kawaii went and sat in the opposite corner of the classroom.

As Tsukasa turned and sat down, Claire glanced at the other girl's butt, or at least the outline of it through her skirt. She wondered if Tsukasa had ever been spanked before. She wondered if Tsukasa had ever been in a spanking match like this before. There were spanking implements hidden all around the classroom, apparently...but they were very well hidden. Claire looked around and couldn't see any. No paddles, no rulers, no belts.

Well, there was one belt. When Tsukasa flashed that glimpse of the title belt to Claire, the American girl scoffed and rolled her eyes. Tsukasa didn't have to wear that here. She just wanted to show off.

...well, let her show off. She would only have that belt for a couple more weeks, anyway. Maybe she should enjoy it while she had it.

Claire kept looking back over her shoulder, staring Tsukasa down until the intercom bleated. She broke her fiery concentration on Tsukasa and looked up at the speaker just as the announcement came on over it. "Hello, students! Welcome to detention." Claire rolled her eyes. The referee, wherever she was in the building, was having fun with this. "Due to a shortage of qualified teachers, we will leave the administration of your spankings to the two of you..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:39 am

Unhooking her belt, Tsukasa rested the title on the table and ensuring that it was facing right at Claire so she could look at the prize that she wasn't going to get. The looks that the two of them gave each other, sparks were already flying between them and was about to set off a fire. She turned her attention to the speaker as they 'announced' the beginning of the match, they were really playing up this theme of school.

Now that the match had officially started, Tsukasa stood up from her chair as she walked towards Claire, also noticing that the 'weapons' were hidden as advertised. She felt there wasn't an immediate need for themfor the beginning as she would begin to size up Claire and show her that she wasn't going to back down from her challenger for any reason.

Standing with her hands on her hips, she puffed out her chest as she left her title back on her desk. "Ready to be spanked into submission? I've been waiting for this chance for the longest time." Tsukasa boasted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:10 am

After the announcement, the match had officially begun. Tsukasa undid the title belt from around her waist and set it down on the desk she had sat down at before walking towards Claire. Claire would get up on her feet and walk down the row of desks towards Tsukasa. As they approached each other, they were still in adjacent rows of desks, with the space between the individual desks a little too small to just slip through. Of course, the desks were completely moveable, so they would not be obstacles for very long if either of the two schoolgirls wanted to get through.

Claire glanced around the room. The weapons that they would be using against each other were not immediately visible anywhere. The tools of humiliation for later were still hidden, too, though Claire and Tsukasa both knew where they were. They were in the teacher's desk at the front of the room.

As Tsukasa posed with her hands on her hips, Claire would do the same, puffing her chest out as she and Tsukasa sized each other up once again. "I hope you're ready to be spanked like the pest you are," Claire would reply to Tsukasa. "And after that, you're going to be embarrassed like you've never been before. I'm going to do whatever I need to do to bring that belt back home with me, where it belongs." Her eyes wandered over to it briefly before snapping back to Tsukasa's face.

"Anything else you want to say before we get to it?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:37 am

Hearing Claire boast about being her into humiliation sent her blood boiling immediately. She couldn't believe how much she hated hearing Claire brag and boast so much that it would make her this mad. "You can talk all you want, you can lie to yourself saying you'll beat me, but at the end of the day that title is going to be staying with me!" Tsukasa snapped back as the only thing separating them was one desk. She refused to let anything that Claire say come true, she wasn't going to be humiliated today and she definitely wasn't going to lose that championship to a whiny loser.

"So enough talk..." she would begin placing her hands on the table and she would quickly try to push the table towards Claire to try and spook her and attempt to quickly shuffle around it to try and grab Claire by the arm and try to spin her around. "Time to spank!" she quickly shouted as fast as her attempt to get behind Claire in her attempt to try and take the first advantage in their first of five matches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:29 am

Claire rolled her eyes when Tsukasa started to get more worked up, more upset as they got ready to get this match started. Even over a year later, the girl had not matured very much at all. Claire didn't have any idea how they had gotten to dislike each other so strongly during their first fight. It had just sort of happened. Tsukasa had gotten flared up about something or another and, evidently, would never let Claire forget it. She always thought the worst of Claire, and that annoyed the American girl to no end.

Honestly, Claire might have enjoyed a match series with someone who she could consider a friend. But that was not even remotely in the cards today.

"Do you think I'm talking all that much? I'm just responding to what you're saying," Claire would say, correcting her opponent's misconceptions. "How about you try to prove you're superior, then, if you think you can keep that title from me?"

Just as Claire said that, Tsukasa shoved the desk towards her. Claire grabed it and backpedaled. Tsukasa came around and tried to get behind Claire. Claire knew she couldn't let Tsukasa do that. She lifted a leg and kicked backwards at her foe's ankle, hard enough to hurt and hopefully keep her away, but not hard enough to risk causing any major damage.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:16 am

Shuffling as fast as she could to get to Claire, Tsukasa wasn't fast enough to flank Claire and got a kick to the ankle for her trouble. "Gya!" she let out as she hopped back. It wasn't a hard hitting move, but it was enough to stop her in her tracks. "Why you little!" she hissed as she lunged at Claire again. It seemed that Claire wanted to keep things slow for awhile, but the hotheadedness of Tsukasa refused to let things start off at a crawl in her first title match.

She was the Kawaii Champion. She wanted to make this match impressive as her first defense. She wasn't going to take things slow this early. Lunging at Claire, Tsukasa attempted to tackle her challenger to the floor below. It was fast, effective, and Claire would be forced to pick things up when she crashed into her.

If she crashed into her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:45 am

As Tsukasa shoved the desk into Claire and managed to slip in behind her, Claire very quickly would swing her foot down and back, hitting Tsukasa's ankle with her sole to force the other girl to back up. Claire wasn't going to do anything drastic to escape, but she wanted Tsukasa to know that she could be a very potent and dangerous opponent if she was underestimated. Tsukasa backed up, seeming to recognize that, if only for an instant.

Claire turned around to face Tsukasa, now without any desk to separate the two of them. She was ready to go after Tsukasa and try to get her hands on the kawaii champion's butt. But before she could, Tsukasa lunged after her. Claire was caught in a frontal collision with Tsukasa, but her opponent had all the momentum. Claire was thrown back and hit the floor hard, the impact with the hard, cold tile jarring her somewhat.

Thankfully, Tsukasa couldn't really spank Claire while she was on top. That was good, because, for a second here, Claire was well and truly vulnerable.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:14 pm

Tsukasa was ignorant of how dangerous that kick could've been had Claire put enough force behind it. Thankfully for her, she took advantage of the surprise element she had and managed to successfully take Claire down to the floor with her tackle. Landing on top of Claire she was spared from most of the impact as now she was on top of Claire. With her positioning, she could not spank her rival's butt at the moment, but the match rules didn't say that it was the only thing she could hit.

Propping herself up with one hand she would try to slap Claire in the face. Just the thought of hitting Claire in the face was such an amazing thought that she got the feeling of fulfilling part of her revenge for all of the bull-crap that Claire was spouting. "Take that you stupid dummy!" she shouted, however she knew that a slap wasn't going to pacify Claire, not by a long shot. She needed to drain and weaken her to where she could spank her unopposed.

Knowing that the slap would enrage her opponent, she would immediately try to drop her chest on Claire's face, going to smother her and take away her air in such a fluster state.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next